Is it time yet

nurse1946

Hi guys, I'm very new at this. It's beginning to freeze here and I have 2 girl which we've been covering at night. I know they are atleast 2 1/2 months old. I have some pictures can someone take a look and tell me about how much longer. Please
b429.jpg
b333.jpg
donna_s.jpg
b145.jpg
:Namaste:

The trichomes look all cloudy and the calyxs are swollen.

If you are worried about the low temps, you can harvest now,

but she is still putting out white pistils,

so you can also watch and wait for a couple of weeks if the weather allows.

:Namaste:

Thanks you so much. I really appreciate your help. I don't know much about growing but I'm a retired cardiac nurse and anything I can do to help you please let me know. Thanks.....

some strains put white pistils out right til the end, not many but it does happen. u need a usb microscope or a jewellers loup to check trichrome development. i certainly cant say if they cloudy just looking at that picture. if it is getting too cold and there is danger of fost i'd just take it down any way as that would cause unreversible damage.

I would say they look pretty ready to me. I also agree with the above comments. The pistols are shooting out in "white bursts" which I usually see when the plants are ready to be pulled. You should at this point see some cloudy and possibly even amber trichomes. Also agreed that your calyx's look swollen.

I agree with all of the above ... If you're that concerned about the weather and temperature, go ahead and harvest it now ... If not leave it for another 2 weeks max ... You should get a few more grams of decent yield ! ... In my opinion I would give it another week checking it twice a day ... Check for any purple leaves too

Back
Top Bottom