J & K Perpetual Grow Log - Soil

Koqstorm

Hello! Let's start with the basics first :) :welcome:

What strain is it?
OG Kush, Critical +, Blue Cheese Auto, Critical + 2.0 Auto from Dinafem
White Skunk, Big Bud, Power Plant from Sensi Seeds

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?

There are so many.
I think most of them are hybrids.

Is it in Veg or Flower stage?
Veg - For now

If in Veg... For how long?
The biggest OG Kush have been in veg for about 60 days.
Critical + have been in veg for about 40 days
The WS,BB,PP, and OG kush have been in veg for 15 days.
And the small autos have been in 4 days in veg :)

Soil or Hydro?
Soil for your pleasure! :)

If soil... what is in your mix?
We use All-mix from the local hydroshop
And we mix in perlite.

If soil... What size pot?
The OG Kush have 18 L
The Critical + have 15L Air pots

Size of light?
2 x 35 W CFL in the seedling tent
250 W CFL in the larger veg room

Is it aircooled?
In take and outake

Temp of Room/cab?
We've managed to keep it pretty steady on 24-25 *C and it drops down to 16-17 when light goes out.

PH of media or res?
The PH is from 6.1 - 6.5

How often are you watering?
When the plant need it, about 2 times a week.

Type and strength of ferts used?
See picture.

This is our third grow, and we decided no more lurking time.
The medicine from our previous grows have been great, but the yield have been poor.
We have a flower tent with one 600w MH lamp and one 600w HPS.

But all in all we are here to learn more, we have learned so much in just two grows, and we have learned so much from you guys @ 420magazine! So, we decided to make a grow log so we could get more input on what to do :) :thanks:

Gonna try to update at least once a week even though we both work like crazy!

IMG_1783_1_.JPG

we also use cannazym, but it didnt get in the picutre
IMG_1779_1_.JPG
IMG_1778_1_.JPG
IMG_1777_1_.JPG
IMG_1776_1_.JPG
IMG_1775_1_.JPG
IMG_1774_1_.JPG
IMG_1773_1_.JPG
IMG_1772_1_.JPG
IMG_1771_1_.JPG
IMG_1769_1_.JPG

So here it is! ALL input and ALL suggestions are very welcome!

:Namaste:

re: J & K Perpetual Grow Log - Soil

So first Q's!

If anyone have a nutrient mix schedule with the same nutes we use inputs are much welcome! :D
We had some trouble with deficiencies earlier, but we have been kind of scared using to much nutes, guess we used to little...

One of the Criticals we gonna try to flux and the other try to miniscrog :)
The OG Kush (bigone) we haven't really done nothing, it just started to shoot like crazy so we tied it down a little bit to give more light in the middle, and a little bit of defoil.

BTW: In the seedling tent is: From top left: Big Bud, OG, Power Plant, WS in the brown pots.
And Blue Cheese and Critical + 2.0 Auto :)

Plants look good brother!!

I like seeing that Flux in there. Do you have a separate tent for flowering? Keep in mind the Flux will spend a lot more time in Veg than the others. Well, I guess I should say, in order for the Flux to be worth it, it should spend more time in Veg than non-flux.

I have heard good things about Canna products, but not sure of the feeding schedule. Do you remember what you fed last time, and are you growing the same plants as last time? Different plants like different amounts of nutrients, so it's better to try and read what the plant wants, rather than sticking to a feeding schedule. With having multiple strains, you will probably have to adjust your nutrient levels across the board for them.

It's gonna be a fun ride

:thumb:

Plants look good brother!!

I like seeing that Flux in there. Do you have a separate tent for flowering? Keep in mind the Flux will spend a lot more time in Veg than the others. Well, I guess I should say, in order for the Flux to be worth it, it should spend more time in Veg than non-flux.

I have heard good things about Canna products, but not sure of the feeding schedule. Do you remember what you fed last time, and are you growing the same plants as last time? Different plants like different amounts of nutrients, so it's better to try and read what the plant wants, rather than sticking to a feeding schedule. With having multiple strains, you will probably have to adjust your nutrient levels across the board for them.

It's gonna be a fun ride

:thumb:

Thanks man! :D

We're trying out some different techniques on various plants.

And I agree with you, that's why we finally made this grow log!
To get input on how and why - especially with nutes.
We been feeding the last to grows on a firm schedule, and we got good smoke, but very little in yield.
We're still noobs, but hope this log can help :D

I looked at your journal, nice fluxin! :D
Im subbed!

Hey guys, thanks for all the praise!
These pictures are of a Big Bud.
When i first saw this i didnt know what to expect. Since it only was my second grow i didnt know if it was normal, and how it would grow, or if it would even survive. but as you can see in the picture, the result was awesome, and i thought it was worth sharing with the rest of the community. it is finished in about 1-2 weeks. I will post the result. I'm also very exited about how it looks under the soil, if the stems are connected or separate. I will also post a picture of that.:tommy::Namaste::Namaste::Namaste:

IMG_137724.JPG
IMG_146421.JPG
IMG_146623.JPG
IMG_148118.JPG
IMG_152419.JPG
IMG_156717.JPG
IMG_156817.JPG
IMG_157718.JPG
IMG_157813.JPG
IMG_159526.JPG
IMG_159619.JPG
IMG_172325.JPG