J189RFC 400W Hydroton Lyriders + Outdoor

ive just bought nirvana ice from herbies, cost next to nothing to buy, if you have not shopped at herbies head shop then go to his site, herbies head shop, then scroll down the screen and look down the right hand side, their will be a section called pick n mix, click on this and thats the site that sells the seeds in singles, so you can pick just 1 seed,

you buy just 1 seed and herbie sends you 3 free every time, so i always shop at herbies, low prices and delivery is also very quick,

his pricest are much lower than a lot of the other seed banks and his free seeds offer is also one of the best around, the more you buy the more you get free,

once you on the pick n mix site you use the options on the left had side and pick the price range your looking for, then click find and it lists hundreds of seeds you can buy in single packs, some cost very little to buy, if you just go on herbies site and look for seeds without hitting the pick n mix section then their sold in packs of 10 or more, but click on the pick n mix picture and you can buy single seeds for as little as £1 per seed,
the nirvana ice was very cheap, i picked that as the pic shows a really white looking bud so bought a couple of them, i also picked nirvanas blue mystic and a sativa blackberry, so in the end i bought about 15 different strains just 1 or 2 seeds each and ended up wtih about 8 free seeds, i got 5 white widow x skunk#1 which is a new strain coming out so not sure what it will be called when it goes to mass market, the free fem seeds where samsara green love potion and a delicious cotton candy fem.

at the minute if you just buy 1 seed you will get 1 x delicious cotton candy fem which ive had before and is a very nice strain so to have this free is really nice and you got 2 x white widow x skunk number#, so last time i just bought a couple of seeds and got this offer and the last order i placed i spent a bit more money as i was ordering for someone else as well and i ended up with a lot more free seeds, ive got white widow x skunk#1 growing so ill see what thats like but if its a new strain coming out then it should be pretty decent, their is all ready a strain out with that cross white widow cross skunk so this needs to be on par with that or be even better,

so usually when i buy seeds i prefer the pick n mix section as i can just buy 1 fem seed from each strain i want or if i pick a regular strain like nirvana ice then ill buy 2 or 3 and hope that 1 or more is fem which i have had good high fem rates, the only time i ended up with all makes is when i kept buying ken estes gdp and out of 4 seeds they was all male, so i used the strongest male to produce a new strain which im goin to work with and try and produce a nice purple strain,

Sadly DonPaul I can't I have a very strict rule on only ordering locally (within my country). It's safer, less expensive, and keeps our money circulating. I am a very firm believer in locally sourced, locally grown and organic. Basically I believe in energy use and cycles. Now if someone was to send me seeds, well I could definitely not be rude and pass up such amazing generosity!
But again, I more likely see that happening when I have a stable and happy strain of auto something or rather haha. I do like herbies idea though. They seem good and I keep hearing good things! Now if only these euro shops could open up some outletters in my country then they would be open for business. Franchising is a very real possibility.

Now onto the simple update for today. I cut and trimmed and packed away the male into the freezer, had already popped and lost 3 flowers, with another BUNCH ready to blow. So that should be enough auto seeds I hope. I'm expecting something like 100 from this round. And I have a bunch left over for the other girl which is 50% confirmed female (look at me getting my hopes up. If I notice female pre flowers I'm fimming her, then tying her down.

Now onto the simple update for today. I cut and trimmed and packed away the male into the freezer, had already popped and lost 3 flowers, with another BUNCH ready to blow. So that should be enough auto seeds I hope. I'm expecting something like 100 from this round. And I have a bunch left over for the other girl which is 50% confirmed female (look at me getting my hopes up. If I notice female pre flowers I'm fimming her, then tying her down.

Nice work

+Reps

sounds like you got some seeds on their way then, you get plenty of pollen from males, i been working on my own strains for a while and just started working on an auto strain a gdp cheese auto if it turns out ok, i crossed a gdp male with a purple cheese auto so only 1/4 of the seeds will turn out auto so hopefully i can find a good male and female that are auto from the seeds and cross them to produce an auto that i can then work with to pick the best pheno to try and make it more stable,

lets hope both of us have great results,

Happy weed day eveyrone! Just a quick update! 100% that the other one is infact a lady! I haven't fimed her cause she lokoing sad, but I tied her down and now I let nature ;) do it thing!

Also special update for this weekend :D look forward to it!

Don. Once this is all done I'll be pm'ing you for sure!
:D thanks for the reps!

Alright, well it's looking good, they are getting pretty darn tall. Keep having to move the light, even found a slight burn on one of the ladies but she is just fine! They are starting to to get tons of white hairs. The tiny gal is almost ready to come down I'm going to give her another week or so I think just to let the rest of the hairs turn. I'm thinking 50-70 % it will be difficult to tell with her mostly because of the speed that she has shown. I am still thinking that this may have been a stress related issue.

Anyways here are some update photos. The outdoor one has shown massive growth this week and is beginning to exhibit flowering properties. Let hope it stays warm enough for her!
Aug_24_PRIV-1.jpg
This was last week

Aug_24_PRIV-7.jpg
Aug_24_PRIV-9.jpg
Aug_24_PRIV-12.jpg
Aug_24_PRIV-11.jpg

nice going gotta ask tho do I see balls?
on the 3rd pic?
happy skunkday J

Let the indoor small one keep goin more than a week I bet it is a late bloomer :D <3

Alright alright if you say so, but as soon as I see 75% brown or cloudy trichs shes down! Plus hose seeds are almost done. Only a week in and they look ready to pop!

Looks good to me. The last picture shows some potassium deficiency related to heat issues. No big deal really.

+reps :thumb:

Thanks for the rep :D . I'm not sure it is, I'm pretty sure it's a nute burn. I've been feeding her the same as the other girls and I don't think she appreciated that. I've since switched the formula and feed her separately.

I also did a round of pollen dusting today on the outside lady and a branch of the biggest girl. I figured they were growing so fast I could afford some more seeds. Plus it looks like the male + the fan only did a mediocre job on pollinating. Brush technique this time. Updates next week!

nice going gotta ask tho do I see balls?
on the 3rd pic?
happy skunkday J

Nope! full fem. The perspective on it does throw it off a litte. I am having a hell of a time photographing these things, I really think I need to get me a macro lens.

Happy skunkday to all! Hope you are all enjoying a lovely sunny day! I have updates, and looking at last weeks photos I can't believe how big they are getting! I'm no even sure they are really flowering yet O.O; The outside gal seems to be flowering faster than the indoor autos... But oh well. I apparently have 2 weeks left till expected harvest so we shall see. I did end up keeping the tiny gall. Her trichs are starting to get milky, so I think we are getting close! She is starting to really pack on weight too it looks like. Anyways, these are the pics I was able to get yesterday. I'll try for some more today or tomorrow.

I also discovered aphids in the greenhouse.... I am taking steps to get rid of them. In particular heavy pressure spraying under every single leaf, then a spray of oil/cayenne/hot sauce/soap basically every house hold remedy all in one. I hate bugs, and they are all over my kale... I am so not impressed... I'm almost so fed up with bugs I think next year I might make it my mission to keep things bug free by any means.

sep1-3.jpg
sep1-2.jpg
sep1-1.jpg

sub'd, can't wait to see what the yields are. Great setup you have going!

Welcome Fish4Fun! Your in luck too I just got some extra shots, which I think I now figured out 2 or 3 really solid ways of getting these pictures. Here you are, updates on the ladies. I've also been slightly defoliating them only on the very bottom nodes and any nodes not yet showing hairs. I looked a little more closely too into the new growth (tips) of the main stem and I am crazy. Should start seeing heavy white hair development any time now! (I hope...)

sep1-2-1.jpg
sep1-2-2.jpg
sep1-2-3.jpg
sep1-2-4.jpg
sep1-2-5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom