Jfault20 First Plunge Into The Unknown 2 Auto Strains

Check your run off water. That will do it or you can get a soil PH meter as well. Usually your run off will tell you close to what your soil is running.

Check your run off water. That will do it or you can get a soil PH meter as well. Usually your run off will tell you close to what your soil is running.
I Just watered her a little over 2 days ago.. she still feels heavy should I water her anyways just to check the soil?

Remind me what soil and nutes ur using? and this leaf, which plant is it on? how old is that plant?
I had K-deficiency and it looks much more severe than this. Looks like cal/mag to me. I'd rather refrain from advice though. I'm very inexperienced with pests/deficiencies. Seek some more advice from more experienced people.
If it does turn out to be cal/mag, I can say botanicare product works fine. I had calmag issues and it solved it pretty quick. This part I can actually give advice on because it's something I tried :). Good luck Jfault.

In soil I would say it's unlikely to be pH related wouldn't you TG? I had a few problems that I thought were pH related but never were. If she's an auto I have a strong feeling it's calmag, they tend to go through that deficiency more frequently than regulars in gerneral.
Jfault you might want to up the dosage on your micro feed just a little bit if the plant is handling the nutes without burn :)

Remind me what soil and nutes ur using? and this leaf, which plant is it on? how old is that plant?
I had K-deficiency and it looks much more severe than this. Looks like cal/mag to me. I'd rather refrain from advice though. I'm very inexperienced with pests/deficiencies. Seek some more advice from more experienced people.
If it does turn out to be cal/mag, I can say botanicare product works fine. I had calmag issues and it solved it pretty quick. This part I can actually give advice on because it's something I tried :). Good luck Jfault.
I'm using FFO
The nutes or Blue planet
The plant was broke soil at about Sept 30th so she's about 8 weeks in..

Oh it's the bubblicious? That's fine man, I say just give her molasses for a week, then water for another, then chop. That's about right on your timeframe am I correct? If you're harvesting on week 10 (70 days), then you should hold off feeding the last 2 weeks and expect deficiencies anyway. It'll be good for a quality smoke.

Oh it's the bubblicious? That's fine man, I say just give her molasses for a week, then water for another, then chop. That's about right on your timeframe am I correct? If you're harvesting on week 10 (70 days), then you should hold off feeding the last 2 weeks and expect deficiencies anyway. It'll be good for a quality smoke.
I wasn't sure if she'd be ready (yea its the bubbilicious) or not hell I'm ready to harvest now lol but I know shes not ready.. So the problem will be alright for two weeks or do you think I should try to solve the problem? Also I'm having a stupidly hard time looking at trics any help would be much appreciated

Seed bank claims it's 63 days. I would assume that realistically you'll be chopping around day 70-73. I would start keeping a close eye on the trichs on day 63, then follow them till they tell you to chop :). I completely understand the trichs issue, I had a little problem focusing as well. I usually pick the plant up and put her on my kitchen table when it's time for a close inspection. It's not that tricky, I'm sure you'll get a hang of it real fast. Ambers scream out for attention as you scan the plant, don't worry, you won't miss them. It was hard for me to tell milky from clear, but ambers were always obvious. You'll know when to chop :)

I Just watered her a little over 2 days ago.. she still feels heavy should I water her anyways just to check the soil?

You can it will droop the plants a bit. I would do a flush and check PH. From there that will tell you a lot. Others and myself will be able to help better when we know more. :)

I need some ideas on drying and curing I've looked over things but still haven't come up with a viable solution.. Since I have a second plant growing I cant use my actual tent for drying.. So I'm thinking of making a drying and curing box especially for the darkness ritual..And also whats the process for actually cutting the plant down?? Should cut the whole plant put the whole plant upside down or in parts?

I do it by branches when I cut it down. A lot easier to maintain and trim be for hanging to dry. As far as drying goes use a box for 7 days then it is off to jars. When in jars open for 15-20 minutes every 12 hours to allow the moisture to escape and do this for a minimum of 2 weeks to a month. I hope this helps.

I do it by branches when I cut it down. A lot easier to maintain and trim be for hanging to dry. As far as drying goes use a box for 7 days then it is off to jars. When in jars open for 15-20 minutes every 12 hours to allow the moisture to escape and do this for a minimum of 2 weeks to a month. I hope this helps.
Thanks what kind of box should I use Tact

i use shoe boxes, i find the buds dry quicker when they are cut off the stems, i always put some in a shoe box and hang some, the buds in the box dry a whole lot quicker, but their is no difference it taste or quality when i compared the 2, of if their is its very slight, i never noticed no difference, if i had 2 buds in front of me i would not be able to tell which is the one from the box and which is the hung dry buds

Well fellow Growers it's time for a quick update....
So far Abigale (auto bubbilicous) is doing fine she's about up to her final week which should either be this week or next.. Her trics are mostly all cloudy haven't seen any amber yet and I've looked all over her..
Here's a pic of her now..
DSCF7045.JPG

Ok I have a confession to make I was grooming her getting all the dead leaves off of her and a part of one of the stems began to break that had some bud on it.. I decided to go ahead and try her out.. Looked a bunch of ways to quick dry and with along with the microwave option.. It took about 10 minutes and I had the microwave on the lowest setting possible.. I vape my bud because it doesn't kill my singing voice like blunts or papers would.. Well honestly the high was Great very heady at first but then you feel that body high kick in.. It was enough to put you down if you wanted to stay down but clear enough to keep you focused on whatever you wanted to accomplish that day.. Found myself laughing at myself for awhile.. And it was a long high

i use shoe boxes, i find the buds dry quicker when they are cut off the stems, i always put some in a shoe box and hang some, the buds in the box dry a whole lot quicker, but their is no difference it taste or quality when i compared the 2, of if their is its very slight, i never noticed no difference, if i had 2 buds in front of me i would not be able to tell which is the one from the box and which is the hung dry buds
DP how long would you leave it in the shoe box?? Do you need air flowing?

That plant looks great and the sample sounds like a great high. Congrats jfault! In my very short experience, 100% milky turns to 5% amber in less than a week so you're probably chopping in days if you're looking for 5%. All may vary, but that's how it's been with me :).

:goodjob:

That plant looks great and the sample sounds like a great high. Congrats jfault! In my very short experience, 100% milky turns to 5% amber in less than a week so you're probably chopping in days if you're looking for 5%. All may vary, but that's how it's been with me :).

:goodjob:
:yahoo:Thanks (got my chest poked out like a proud papa) Smokes what's your drying method? And do you do the 1- 2 days of darkness before chopping?

Hey J, I though I should share my drying with you. I hang most of them in a closet, except for the smaller buds, they go on a drying "net" or any kind of screen you have should be fine. I have a cheap carbon filter in that closet, not the air scrubber type, I'm talking about the thin sheet of carbon fibers you replace every month kind of filter ($25 on amazon). I found that it eliminates the odor very efficiently running on the low setting constantly + it provides minor air flow in the closet. Not too much air like a fan that would dry your bud too quick, but just the right breeze to keep a very low but steady air circulation. Humidity in my apartment is usually 40% so I don't have to worry about that (you should look into yours to see if you need adjustments). And finally the curing, I found that humidipaks 62% (especially made for curing and story MJ) are great. They maintain RH in your jars at 62%, I don't even burp my jars and there's no hay smell at all, it just smells like good bud in there :).
Cheers :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom