Jfault20 First Plunge Into The Unknown 2 Auto Strains

contact the seller you got the seeds off, nirvana are aware of this problem, i got my seeds through herbies head shop but it came with nirvana breeder info, so the blue mystic from nirvana is having big issues, mine died in the end, it would not grow, it was badly deformed and was clearly dodgy from day 1, if you got them from nirvana then drop them an email and they should replace them, or contact the company you got the seeds from and let them know about all the problems everyone is having,

i just dropped herbie and email and let him know, he is very good to deal with, drop him an email, let him know its the same nirvana blue mystic, i cant discuss germination with him due to where i am, so if this is the same for you then say they are not souvenir quality and growers who are legal to grow have been having huge problems with them, chances are herbie all ready knows about this, but i emailed him to let him know, so if you do the same it should get it sorted out,
if you not got his email address then give me a shout and ill msg it to you

thanks for the info, ill see what i can sort out, mine dont seem to be getting any better, each new set of leaves seems more deformed than the last, i thought it would sort itself out but clearly the plant is screwed, its not in the way so ill grow it out, lets just hope it gives some damn nice bud, but the chances of that are looking very slim at this stage
At what week was your blue mystic

mine was at 16 days, it still looked like a seedling, it just had the 2nd set of real leaves and it had started flowering so i knew it was male, the other plants i started at the same time was 4 times the size of this plant, so clearly the problem is with the strain, i contacted herbie via his email and he is aware of this problem, nirvana are also aware, i got mine from herbies but it was nirvanas blue mystic, other growers are having the same problem, herbie told me that when i place my next order he will throw me a couple of extra free seeds in,

so who ever you got the seeds of, drop them an email and explain everyone is having the same problem with this strain, they should replace the seeds or give you free seeds with your next order, i did all i could to sort it out but it was not having none of it, plus it turned out male so it wasnt such a huge loss, plus herbie will replace it with something else, he has now removed that strain from sale after what i told him, so contact who you got them off and explain that a lot of other growers are having the same problem with that strain, we are all having the same problems, its not how we grow because i have no problems growing plants, it is 100% a strain problem, and chances are if you got it to grow then it will more than likely be a hermie, plants with problems like that are under stress and go hermie to keep with their life cycle, so id pull it from the grow and contact who you got the seeds from

its 100% a strain problem, its the only plant i have ever had a problem with. i probably could of grown it out if i vegged it for longer, but im growing sever dwc 2ltr grows and i give these a week of veg then flower them off for the next 8 weeks and i pull about an oz per plant, but this just would not grow, it is a genetic problem with that strain

i only buy from herbies, he is a top bloke, plus get my seeds the very next day, i have sent loads of custom his way, his pick and mix seeds are the cheapest plus even if you only buy 1 seed you will always get 3 free, 2 regular seeds and 1 fem or fem auto, plus you get the odd bonus every now and then with herbies, with my order before my last i got an extra free auto fem seed, i got a royal queen seeds tin of mints, ideal size for keeping my seeds in that i bred myself, i got plant markers and stickers,

herbie always looks after his customers and if you ever have problems just drop him an email and he will sort it out for you, this is why i send a lot of custom his way, and everyone i send to herbies always buy seeds from him from then on, clearly his service is good, his replies to emails is very fast and delivery is discreet and fast, if i order before dinner time then i get my seeds the very next day, cant beat that for top service,
even 1st class post dont always turn up the next day, but herbie's orders always get to me by the very next day, means im not waiting around weeks for my seeds to turn up

Well update time...
Well it's been awhile between running around and doing other things but I also wanted to wait until I saw alot of growth going on to start posting updates again
First I want to say gd bye to michelle we had to put her down she was just fighting to live it was the blue mystic auto... :joint: You will be missed sorry I never got to smoke you.
So i replaced her with a Pineapple express auto "Lael" She's in her thirdish week her's a pic
DSCF7029.JPG

Abigale the auto bubbilicous is doing good her leaves are yellowing but most of the new growth isn't yellowing at all I wasn't watering right I never let the water go all the way thru I just watered enough to wet the soil.. That and the fact it was huge pot.. I didn't want to over water her.. Started watering all the way thru and she grew and inch and half in a week.. Oh yeah and I think she's in flowering mode here's pics..
DSCF7027.JPG
DSCF7025.JPG

i only buy from herbies, he is a top bloke, plus get my seeds the very next day, i have sent loads of custom his way, his pick and mix seeds are the cheapest plus even if you only buy 1 seed you will always get 3 free, 2 regular seeds and 1 fem or fem auto, plus you get the odd bonus every now and then with herbies, with my order before my last i got an extra free auto fem seed, i got a royal queen seeds tin of mints, ideal size for keeping my seeds in that i bred myself, i got plant markers and stickers,

herbie always looks after his customers and if you ever have problems just drop him an email and he will sort it out for you, this is why i send a lot of custom his way, and everyone i send to herbies always buy seeds from him from then on, clearly his service is good, his replies to emails is very fast and delivery is discreet and fast, if i order before dinner time then i get my seeds the very next day, cant beat that for top service,
even 1st class post dont always turn up the next day, but herbie's orders always get to me by the very next day, means im not waiting around weeks for my seeds to turn up
I never got a reply back from Castle seeds won't be buying from them again

Long time on the updates J! :)
Your abigale looks delicious. She'll be putting some weight on the nugs very soon :slide:
Too bad about the blue mystic, but it's for the best. Now you get more space and you don't have to deal with unstable genetics. Keep us posted with the updates :passitleft:

I can not remember which deficiency causes this but I want to say cal/mag. But I am not 100% certain. I'll poke around and see if I can confirm my hunch.

WOOOOHOOOOO!!!! Post 1,000!

Yeah I am working on where to find manganese as it is not magnesium. Which is the mag in cal/mag. It is a micro nutrient. It also looks like it could be potassium but I doubt that unless you have a ph lock out. What has your ph been? We need to diagnose further before we cook up a solution.

Yeah I am working on where to find manganese as it is not magnesium. Which is the mag in cal/mag. It is a micro nutrient. It also looks like it could be potassium but I doubt that unless you have a ph lock out. What has your ph been? We need to diagnose further before we cook up a solution.
The Ph for the water or the PH for the soil... I have a PH meter but I had a very hard time trying to understand and calibrate it.. Looks like I'll have to do some more research on the Ph meter... How would you check the Ph of the soil?

Back
Top Bottom