Jfault20 First Plunge Into The Unknown 2 Auto Strains

The Blue Mystic is pretty hardy but I'd hold off on nutes till the second or third week ... your soil should cover until then ... then give them just a little ... I think light and environment is more important than nutes ... you'll get the hang of watering them real quick, probably a pro after the first week ... just don't drown them ... I start counting on the day they poke their heads above the soil. Good luck w/ your girls ...

You guys are too kind. I'm really glad you like my girls :)!
I actually have one dying on me. Trying my best to help her out but it looks like I'm losing one plant for the sake of education lol. This plant taught me a lot. She's looking so weak it's sad.
I'd ask BPN himself about your nutes Jfault. He's a user here on the forums and very friendly. I have only talked to him twice but I'm sure he'll be more that happy to help you out with your nute schedule. With FF I wouldn't feed ANYTHING before week 5 or 6. With BPN, however, I've seen people feed right after week 2. I say Blue Planet Nutrients himself will be your best guide on this.
Cheers :grinjoint: and Happy Growing my friend. Best of luck! Don't over-stress it, they want to grow just as much as you want them to :)

PS: It feels like absolute SHIT when you overfeed your girls. They obviously get stunted, burned, and slowed down. It's one of those things where I do it, and them immediately regret the decision lol? makes sense?
If you're using FFOF then I assure you, your plants are more than good for 5 weeks (in 3gal pots). I hurt/killed my best girl just because I wanted to juice her up. Plant steroids? Hell YEH! << that's how I was thinking :laughtwo:

Your advice sounds like it's right on the money to me iSmokes ... autos are slightly different than photo plants and once a grower gets the hang of them they are great ...

You guys are too kind. I'm really glad you like my girls :)!
I actually have one dying on me. Trying my best to help her out but it looks like I'm losing one plant for the sake of education lol. This plant taught me a lot. She's looking so weak it's sad.
I'd ask BPN himself about your nutes Jfault. He's a user here on the forums and very friendly. I have only talked to him twice but I'm sure he'll be more that happy to help you out with your nute schedule. With FF I wouldn't feed ANYTHING before week 5 or 6. With BPN, however, I've seen people feed right after week 2. I say Blue Planet Nutrients himself will be your best guide on this.
Cheers :grinjoint: and Happy Growing my friend. Best of luck! Don't over-stress it, they want to grow just as much as you want them to :)
Yea I contacted the guy and he hit me immediately. He said start after week 2 at 1/4th the dosage

Looks awesome Jfault20, got me subed! I'm using FF Light Warrior and FFOF so nutes most likely will come into play around week 5-6, maybe even wait till i switch to flower. I plan to keep my plants in veg for 5 weeks and if needed add grow nutes the last 2 weeks of veg to achieve that 1 1/2 ft marker. (LST / TOPPING included)

Looks like you are getting great advice. I will be here to follow along as well. May the grow gods be with you.

Looks awesome Jfault20, got me subed! I'm using FF Light Warrior and FFOF so nutes most likely will come into play around week 5-6, maybe even wait till i switch to flower. I plan to keep my plants in veg for 5 weeks and if needed add grow nutes the last 2 weeks of veg to achieve that 1 1/2 ft marker. (LST / TOPPING included)
I think I may LST this grow but since it's my first I might just do one to see what it does or I just may let them grow since there's only two of them.. I plan on dropping another auto probably around the 3rd or 4th week it's pineapple express.. Thanks for chiming in

Well its time for a mini update
I can see the start of new leaves coming thru looks like I may have a small problem with one of them she was the first to pop out of the seed and the first to break dirt but one of her starter leaves is yellowing/browning at the end. It's been like this since she sprouted but it hasn't gotten any worse or better. Thinking the soil is a little rough for her
Michelle the auto blue mystic
DSCF7008.JPG

The other one is doing fine
Abigale
DSCF7009.JPG

Well its time for a mini update
I can see the start of new leaves coming thru looks like I may have a small problem with one of them she was the first to pop out of the seed and the first to break dirt but one of her starter leaves is yellowing/browning at the end. It's been like this since she sprouted but it hasn't gotten any worse or better. Thinking the soil is a little rough for her
Michelle the auto blue mystic

The other one is doing fine
Abigale

She'll be fine. :) :thumb:

Hey welcome to the grow game :p. subbed, looking good so far
Thanks for subbing planning on doing a lil update at the end of the week before I start my Nutes. They are really coming in and it's great feeling to watch them grow.. Think it'll be an even greater feeling to smoke them lol

Rolling into the 3rd week Here's a mini update
Michelle (auto blue mystic)
Starting to see signs of overwatering.. Which I would think that it would be odd because of the fact that I water both plants the same. But they are different ladies so what one prefers another doesn't. I won't water her for a couple of days and sees if she perks up.. She also seems to be growing up vs growing out I see new steams and leaves starting to form on some of her lower branches but all most of the new leaves are coming from her top
DSCF70122.JPG

Abigale (auto bubbalcious)
Is doing awesome right now she's growing wider vs up.. New leaves are forming all over this plant
DSCF70111.JPG

According to my reading this is the last week they will be seedlings also fed them a very low dose of the BPN products yesterday so lets see how this goes

Looks good to me!

Back
Top Bottom