Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

she's so stout and already sprouting her second leaves this must be some decent genetics.

Thanks mate. Well hopefully it is good genetics. Like I said, the strain name is pretty much all I know about this seed :)

I am along for the ride. I have my second grow started and am 3 days in as well. will be great to have someone to follow.

Best of luck

Hey, welcome! Do you plan starting a journal?

Well looks like it’s time to flip!

Good one, good one :)
Tag along and we shall find out. I take it as adventure, should be a fun one :)

Hi Katins
Very interested to see How you do this. Wow. If you are going to transplant bury half that stem. I do it often and you will hope get an inch more? Who knows? All I know is I'm rooting for you. Cheers
Hey @Lerugged, welcome! No, like you've already noticed, it is final pot :) I just usrd a bit less soil this time.
My initial plan is to train the same as I do all my plants, very similar to yours. Just small scale :) But I shall see as I go.

I feel like this is the rodeo of growing. Everyone wants to see you succeed, but the chance of being bucked off makes it exciting!

I'm stoked to watch.

I had worked with 2 1/2 feet of head room and was worried, you're a braver grower than i!

Good vibes in your direction.

Cheers mate, good vibes all around. Thank you and welcome :)

off she goes!!!! :slide: really loving this idea, it's making me want to meddle in micro growing more than regular growing. the thought of having a bunch of cabinet jungles is way too entertaining

:popcorn::nomo::bong:

Cheers buddy! Yeah it sounds cool, but I would gladly switch to regular growing if only I had space :)

Back
Top Bottom