Icetech's First Grow Durban Poison & Jack Herer In Soil, QB LED, 2019

Yeah, i'm watching twice a day right now, which isn't bad since it's only 2 plants takes 5 minutes.. Not that worried about kicking out a ton of crops, i only do this for myself and not to sell or anything, just prefer to do decently at it :)

It's all kind of relative. Coco dries out faster but doesn't hold as much water. So although you water more frequently, it takes less time. Peat based mixes hold water longer so you water less frequently, but when you do, you have to use more water and it takes more time. In the end, you probably spend the same amount of time watering, more frequent but shorter sessions vs less frequent and longer sessions. It's all how you decide to divey it up.

I grow for family and a couple friends. We don't consume all that is produced so I do have a good supply of "inventory". I've got a couple jars that have been "curing" for a couple years. Things that weren't originally that interesting have proved much better after a considerable amount of time.

It's all kind of relative. Coco dries out faster but doesn't hold as much water. So although you water more frequently, it takes less time. Peat based mixes hold water longer so you water less frequently, but when you do, you have to use more water and it takes more time. In the end, you probably spend the same amount of time watering, more frequent but shorter sessions vs less frequent and longer sessions. It's all how you decide to divey it up.

I grow for family and a couple friends. We don't consume all that is produced so I do have a good supply of "inventory". I've got a couple jars that have been "curing" for a couple years. Things that weren't originally that interesting have proved much better after a considerable amount of time.

nice, i have been using happy frog and if i miss 1 feeding my plants droop hard, so i started watering every 12 hours instead of once a day.. so far they are much happier.

nice, i have been using happy frog and if i miss 1 feeding my plants droop hard, so i started watering every 12 hours instead of once a day.. so far they are much happier.

I can go about every three days with a peat based soil-less mix, but when I do have to water 4 plants in 5 gallon bags, I have to make up 12 gallons of feed to get good run off, then I'm in for an hour watering session.

You're probably not seeing any runoff with that amount of water and have nute build up in your media. Take them to the tub and give them a heavy watering. Maybe 3 gallons of tap then come back with a gallon of your regular strength nutes on top of that. You won't have to water it for a couple days afterwards. Don't want to try it with both? Try it with the Herer and see what happens.

You're probably not seeing any runoff with that amount of water and have nute build up in your media. Take them to the tub and give them a heavy watering. Maybe 3 gallons of tap then come back with a gallon of your regular strength nutes on top of that. You won't have to water it for a couple days afterwards. Don't want to try it with both? Try it with the Herer and see what happens.

Yeah, i was thinking of just doing a watering or 2 of just clear water... The problem with cloth pots is water starts leaking out the sides and stuff, probably why i started watering less

Yeah, i was thinking of just doing a watering or 2 of just clear water... The problem with cloth pots is water starts leaking out the sides and stuff, probably why i started watering less

I've already seen it mentioned several times that cloth pots leak the water on the sides. However, my cloth pots somehow don't let any water run out on the sides ever. There is runoff at the bottom, and I do water the sides too, but the outer surface of the pots don't even get moist. I'm now wondering if I don't water enough at a time or it's only my pots that are a bit defective.

Btw, your plants are looking great shape-wise, Ice. I know they could be taller, but I guess they wouldn't be that bushy, if they stretch more. It might be that your light is so intense that the girls rather keep a short internodal spacing, and stay short.
I can't really comment on the leaf discoloration, I hope your new nutes will work it out for you. :)

Did my first watering this morning with jacks 321... i like measuring using a scale rather than a teaspoon.. but took a few minutes to dissolve.. I think i might prepare my mix the night before and ph it right before watering.. PPM pen also showed today..

Just waiting on my second light to show up so i can move my clones to a new tent and switch the older ones to 12/12

Ice, I stopped by the dispensary on 8 mile (I think far west)on the way to our air b&b Saturday. I picked up a Jack Herer cartridge. It had me ripped all day yesterday on the river. I might have met my match.

good to hear :) Some of the carts have massively high THC.. i'm just going for normal smoke.. one thing i did do was picked up a new pipe for the first time in 20 years.. and holy shit.. my old one was a brass thing with no carb and a small bowl. this new one with a carb makes all the difference. I wanna pick up a bong but can't justify blowing money on it..

Yeah.. i am hoping i didn't make a bad choice cloning the wrong plant.. if the herer is impressive i'll start a new one from seed.. no biggy.

good to hear :) Some of the carts have massively high THC.. i'm just going for normal smoke.. one thing i did do was picked up a new pipe for the first time in 20 years.. and holy shit.. my old one was a brass thing with no carb and a small bowl. this new one with a carb makes all the difference. I wanna pick up a bong but can't justify blowing money on it..

Yeah.. i am hoping i didn't make a bad choice cloning the wrong plant.. if the herer is impressive i'll start a new one from seed.. no biggy.
I didn’t want to stink the place up. I had a couple pre rolls, but didn’t fire them up. Detroit had their boat up and down the river. I even got searched and they did a check in my hand gun, ha, I’m legal B——@$s

Second light showed up, Will be able to switch those 2 plants to flower maybe tonight, or this weekend... just gotta setup the second tent for clones..

They actually changed it a bit.. this time it came with ratchet's (i had bought spares already of course) and directions for wiring and such.. although not needed it's a nice touch..

k.. Second tent ordered... just ordered my second light, another 3500k quantum board from kingbrite.. $190 shipped is such a deal.. Almost got the 300watt 3 panel, which would cover my 4x2 a little better.. BUT.. it's like 290 shipped and more heat.. so screw it, my first 250 has done the job well i think..

How long does delivery take on one of those Kingbrite QB's?

How long does delivery take on one of those Kingbrite QB's?

Took 4 days from ordering to my door.. which is amazing really.. For my 2x4 tent i would prefer the 300watt which is 3 panels wide and would have a much nicer footprint, but my business is in the shitter and i didn't want to pay another $70.. should have though..

Back
Top Bottom