Katins's Sativa Micro Grow Adventure: Durban Poison

I’m definitely tagging along for this one. I started growing in high school in a computer case with a home adapted 75w hps security light and 120mm pc fan cool tube. It was a blast!! It’ll be great to see this. Happy growing!!

I’m definitely tagging along for this one. I started growing in high school in a computer case with a home adapted 75w hps security light and 120mm pc fan cool tube. It was a blast!! It’ll be great to see this. Happy growing!!
Hey, welcome!
Funny you mentioned a PC case, as before building this box of mine, I had actually built a fully operational PC grow box :) it just did not pass my smell test, because with the filter attached it was running too hot, and without the filter I would have been risking inviting my neigbours for a smoke :) which was and still is unaceptable :)

I love micro grows and your plants always look so loved. If anyone can stuff something like Durban Poison in a box it's you.
Thanks for the credit buddy, appreciate it. I really hope I can pull it off. Would be nice to be able to grow more strains than just white widow :)

Yeah - they are still working through the list of requests we put together for them back then, and that was definitely on the list (there really was a list, I know because I wrote it ;)). The restoration of some of the old emojis is in the last stages of the pipeline currently :thumb:

You can also now bookmark and share :) (little icons right side of green bar at teh top of every post.

Durban looks good K! It’s wild seeing the different colour and form - at first I was like, hang on, what’s happening - that’s not K’s White Widow! :hmmmm: Am I in the right place? Oh yeah! Durban!:high-five:

Yeah - they are still working through the list of requests we put together for them back then, and that was definitely on the list (there really was a list, I know because I wrote it ;)). The restoration of some of the old emojis is in the last stages of the pipeline currently :thumb:

You can also now bookmark and share :) (little icons right side of green bar at teh top of every post.

Durban looks good K! It’s wild seeing the different colour and form - at first I was like, hang on, what’s happening - that’s not K’s White Widow! :hmmmm: Am I in the right place? Oh yeah! Durban!:high-five:
Yeah, I know there was a list :) those bookmark and share options are a really nice addition to the long overdue "skip pages on top of the screen" option :) guess better later than never. Although I got so used to scrolling down, that I still keep doing it... :) :)
Regarding the plant, well I got bored by White Widows.. lol But the truth is that I got this seed and I was dying to try to grow it. Simply because I've never had anything close to puse sativa in my life. But I did not rush it and aquired my knowledge by perfecting White Widows. Hope it holds :)

When are you flipping? :rofl:

I still have to answer this question to myself.. together with the question of when to give her first watering.. might be on flip day... lol
Seriously, I doubt I am changing light schedule any earlier than two weeks from now. But will see how she grows.

Hello K. I must be honest here. I read this post the other day, and thought there is no way in hell! I figured you'd be touching the lights by week 6.
Then, I came back to this post, and noticed you had other completed grow journals. I must say, well done! Excellent training technique, and incredible yield for that space. :adore::adore::adore:
Very cool, and keep up the inspiring work.

Hello K. I must be honest here. I read this post the other day, and thought there is no way in hell! I figured you'd be touching the lights by week 6.
Then, I came back to this post, and noticed you had other completed grow journals. I must say, well done! Excellent training technique, and incredible yield for that space. :adore::adore::adore:
Very cool, and keep up the inspiring work.
Thanks for the kind words and welcome to the adventure :)

Back
Top Bottom