Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Shed 10 gallon scares the shit out of me. I was thinking 3 gallons with a little LST. My outdoors are only going in 15 gallons. I want to start with a Banana Jealousy which is Indica Dom. The mutant is a Sativa so I changed my mind on her but she will still get to grow up. Shed I have no idea how to grow in a tent. But I should be able to grow a plant about 3.5 4 feet in the 4x4. I will just read and ask questions. :lot-o-toke:šŸ‹
Sorry to butt in, but I've grew an Apple Fritter auto with you in mind, and tomorrow the damn thing will be fourteen weeks old. Couple of leaves are just now starting to turn yellow. It's in a three gallon pot, I lst'd it, and it has several branches. Lot's of frosty bud. Some Yankees saw it outside, and came over to look at it. They thought that it was wicked ass. First auto I've ever grew. I wish that it would ripen up. Any hoot try some autos.

Good morning 420 looks like it is going to be a hot one here today. My plants have been outside sense 6 am this morning. They are loving the MaxiGrow and growing fast. I think I may have to up pot to the final pots sooner than I thought. I had all six plants in my tent last night with lights on for about 90 minutes. Man, there is a lot of room in there and it gets warm it went up to 79 degrees for the 90 minutes, but I did not use the fan yet. I am glad I am growing outdoors for the summer as it would get very hot in that tent and besides the inline fan, I have no way of cooling it down inside the tent. Today it is going to be 90 outside so without an air conditioner in the tent I do not know how to cool it inside. All my plants are so far ahead of last years plants, so I guess that 2x2 tent did the trick for starting them, I am amazed at how far ahead they are. I will try and show the difference in size the plants are from last year later. Everyone have a good day and happy growing. šŸ‹

Here is a picture of the size of my plants last year.
1716384672359.png

I can't get over the difference in size from last year. I know different strains will grow different sizes but there is a difference in these plants. I think it is the tent because there has not been as much sun as last year, so they spent more time in the tent. I am looking forward to a complete tent grow but will wait for the fall to start it. COP I am not going to grow one plant in the tent this summer it is not cost affective when the weather is warm, and the plants can get free sun. I will use the tent for one plant that will grow in a smaller container when the weather is not good for the plant. Three plants will be in planters that are too big to move so one will be smaller. I am just babbling. šŸ‹

It was a hot day today and maybe showers tomorrow. I had my plants in the sun this morning then in the shade the rest of the day. Tomorrow all the plants will get water but know MaxiGrow. I think after today's heat they will need a good drink. This is different for me as I alway have feed my plants whenever they needed water, usually every other day. Thank you all for stopping by. As always, any suggestion let me have them I appreciate them all. šŸ‹

Good morning 420 We have showers today and I am happy about that as my veggie garden could use the rain. I feed my plants today which was a COP but I think they need it we will see if I was wrong or right. These pots I am using dry out very fast. I use 2g of MaxiGrow per gallon of water. Next feeding will be .5 tsp or 2.46g per gallon of water. I received my Hemper box, and I will try the bong out later today. šŸ‹

Looks like the sun is coming out which is great. The temp. is nice here about 78 degrees which will go up a few degrees with the sun. Tomorrow is the pick of the week with highs in the mid 80s and lots of sun. It is almost time to say goodbye to a couple plants, but I am not sure what I will give away yet. One of them will be the mutant because it is a Sativa and I do not want 2 Sativa's. The question is do I want 2 Banana Jealousy's or just 1 normally I only keep 3 plants, but I may keep 4. Do I keep a Mack and Crack or give them both up. I am thinking keep 1 Pineapple Chunks 2 Banana Jealousy and 1 Mack and Crack. I could put 1 of the banana Jealousy in a 3-gallon pot and the rest in 15-gallon pots. I do not know and cannot make up my mind. I just love the Banana Jealousy plants they both came out very nice and I do not want to give 1 of them up. This is the problem with growing more than you need. I guess I am being greedy. My wife says I have to give 1 plant to my brother in-law and then there is my cousin i did give him 2 plants last year and he knows how to grow and uses the weed where my brother in-law does not smoke the weed, he does not even cure it right he doesn't know how or want to know how. IDK Any input any at all. šŸ‹

Looks like the sun is coming out which is great. The temp. is nice here about 78 degrees which will go up a few degrees with the sun. Tomorrow is the pick of the week with highs in the mid 80s and lots of sun. It is almost time to say goodbye to a couple plants, but I am not sure what I will give away yet. One of them will be the mutant because it is a Sativa and I do not want 2 Sativa's. The question is do I want 2 Banana Jealousy's or just 1 normally I only keep 3 plants, but I may keep 4. Do I keep a Mack and Crack or give them both up. I am thinking keep 1 Pineapple Chunks 2 Banana Jealousy and 1 Mack and Crack. I could put 1 of the banana Jealousy in a 3-gallon pot and the rest in 15-gallon pots. I do not know and cannot make up my mind. I just love the Banana Jealousy plants they both came out very nice and I do not want to give 1 of them up. This is the problem with growing more than you need. I guess I am being greedy. My wife says I have to give 1 plant to my brother in-law and then there is my cousin i did give him 2 plants last year and he knows how to grow and uses the weed where my brother in-law does not smoke the weed, he does not even cure it right he doesn't know how or want to know how. IDK Any input any at all. šŸ‹
Man I hear you. It gets hard to give away the babies. But first and foremost give your brother in law the mutant. While they are fun it is the least likely to be something you want to keep.
I started out saying I'd only keep 2 plants and germinated 9. To narrow it down to 2 is excruciating. So I have a new strategy. Im giving all the current ones away and starting new ones. It is such a long summer I don't think Ill care that they are 5 feet tall instead of 6. Last year I got greedy and kept 8. It was a pain in the ass, especially during hail and bad weather. Watering/feeding was also a chore d/t variations in pot size and plant needs.
I also have a couple of autos that Im messing around with in the tent so I won't get lonely.
I say quality, not quantity. One of each of your strains should do.

Hello all
I'm sitting here with a good glow on and I started thinking I keep getting all these really great gifts in the mail and how I don't understand how I disserved this and how I do not know who or why people nominated me and voted for me. I bring no real knowledge to the table; I do not give much advice because I find that I have been wrong when I did. I am so happy I found 420 and all the nice people I know by site and there is some I know a little better and they are honest real people. All of you are real people and I want to say Thank you from my heart. I have babbled long enough. šŸ‹

Back
Top Bottom