Keith's Real Second Grow - Banana Jealousy

Good morning 420 Magazine got some morning pictures it’s a nice sunny day and my plants will be outside all day.

B5A2AB84-F6A9-4C0E-B310-5D562F0E3C48.jpeg

C91DEC17-57DD-4FE4-8872-F2CD82EFFF70.jpeg

7711C841-E8A4-4818-9FE1-3BA6C12F8559.jpeg

5DBD3D85-C105-4A03-A142-2638AD5AE9CB.jpeg

44CB0B2E-A69C-4AA6-894C-E092F54D9239.jpeg

138297D7-9930-4AAC-9204-1320DAE6CC74.jpeg

Good morning all what a beautiful day it's sunny and warm. My plants are sucking up the sun they are looking really good and getting bigger. I was worried I gave them to much water yesterday so I will let them dry out for the day. My third set of leaves are coming in fine. Hope you all have a great day. Be safe and happy growing. 🍋

Good morning all what a beautiful day it's sunny and warm. My plants are sucking up the sun they are looking really good and getting bigger. I was worried I gave them to much water yesterday so I will let them dry out for the day. My third set of leaves are coming in fine. Hope you all have a great day. Be safe and happy growing. 🍋
Good morning 🌞 my brother I’m glad you’re having some nice weather. I think your scale will pay for itself in the peace ☮️ of mind it gives you. Your babies are beautiful 😍 and off to a great start. CL🍀 :thumb: :cheer:

Chemdog #4 I will have to look into that. You got the seeds for free, cool. I like 50/50 plants my Apple Fritter was around 50/50 and I liked the way it looked. Are you going to germinate them and make it a summer grow? 🍋

I thought I over watered yesterday so I put the plants on the scale today and found them back where they were before watering yesterday, so I will give them some water again today. They are dry and I am trying to get the feel for dry plants. I could tell they were dry before I put them on the scale just by the feel. At this stage in growth I do not want to leave them dry as they are too small. Tomorrow I will go by feel and water as needed. I think I will up the PB to 2m per gallon the high end for seedlings. I have been using 1m per gallon. What a day it will be around 80 today with nothing but sun. I have to take advantage to it today because the next 3 days are going to be showers. Have a good one. Later :green_heart: 🍋

Chemdog #4 I will have to look into that. You got the seeds for free, cool. I like 50/50 plants my Apple Fritter was around 50/50 and I liked the way it looked. Are you going to germinate them and make it a summer grow? 🍋
No, I’m thinking about growing a few unknown beans 🫘 I was gifted from a righteous 420 member. Tbh though I have a lot more bud than I could smoke in a few lifetimes. CL🍀 :thumb: :420: :passitleft:

To me it's not about how much bud I get it is all about the grow in whole grow from start to finish. I love it. :green_heart: 🍋
Don’t misunderstand me cause I’m the same way. I love ❤️ growing weed and treat them like they were my children. But because I love ❤️ it so much I have a whole orphanage full to the rafters now. lol 😂 CL🍀 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Something Tiger and yoyo's lots of yoyo's that is what I remember of your early grow but good weed in the end. 🍋
That was Golden Tiger. The strain is from Ace but the beans were from a righteous 420 member. They advertise it as devastating for anyone but the most hardcore Sativa lovers. Without question it’s the hardest hitting weed I ever smoked. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley::passitleft:

The babies are looking good and I agree that you will find that scale helpful come harvest time!

Not sure I can say the same after the look of my PGC the last few days. :)
Hopefully she will turn around. Shed :lot-o-toke: 🍋

That was Golden Tiger. The strain is from Ace but the beans were from a righteous 420 member. They advertise it as devastating for anyone but the most hardcore Sativa lovers. Without question it’s the hardest hitting weed I ever smoked. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley::passitleft:
That was a good grow. :lot-o-toke: 🍋

Back
Top Bottom