King Of The G's

I'm about to use up that whole 3 oz of Northern light and to make me oil for Vapes.. I can smoke this shit anywhere nobody will never know nothing and I get just as high if not higher.. especially with good homemade shit most of the carts that I buy none of them is under 89%. I'd say mine that I made today is at least 90 something.. I say that causes pure and it's mixed it's black sugar and Northern lights. Lmao big fucking time

got this coming too.

far as that website said for me to mix

TERPS USA LIQUIDIZER DIRECTIONS​

1. Shake Bottle

2. Combine 1 gram Concentrate with 1ml - 2ml Liquidizer

3. Heat 10 seconds in Microwave

4. Mix until concentrate completely dissolved

81KpMqmaLQL._SL1500_.jpg
Thanks 🙏🙏🙏

Yea I made BHO filled cart heated the side of the cart a little with the lighter and waited for a bit for it to soak into heating coil ,screwed it onto vape and got nothing when I hit the button vape said no atomiser. After checking it was making connection I put a multi meter on cart to find it had blown heating coil ,so I figure it not wicking because it's too thick .
So I bought some VG but I'm unsure on consistency needed
Artrix recommends waiting 4 hours. How long is a bit ?

Artrix recommends waiting 4 hours. How long is a bit ?
Yea I did both ,after the first couple of attempts I received the link to the information on how to do it and waited 24hrs on the next one and got a 1 second burn before it popped leading me to think it's too thick so I ordered VG but haven't tried it yet

Yea I did both ,after the first couple of attempts I received the link to the information on how to do it and waited 24hrs on the next one and got a 1 second burn before it popped leading me to think it's too thick so I ordered VG but haven't tried it yet
What kind of battery do you have it hooked up to? I found they take very little energy compared to my old vape rig

I burned out a few vape rigs cause I had the power up to high on my mod box
I wanted to do some destruction testing but only got 5 cartridges to play with

What kind of battery do you have it hooked up to? I found they take very little energy compared to my old vape rig

I burned out a few vape rigs cause I had the power up to high on my mod box
I wanted to do some destruction testing but only got 5 cartridges to play with
My vape is one of These

Im so new to this vape stuff, lol, I thought that was a badass expresso machine at first glance.. I was all.. wth? Fuckin dork 😆 I have a tendency to pour the cart juice into a dab container and smoke it like that..
I'm fairly new to it all too 🙂 you must have been hanging for a coffee 🤣🤣

Im so new to this vape stuff, lol, I thought that was a badass expresso machine at first glance.. I was all.. wth? Fuckin dork 😆 I have a tendency to pour the cart juice into a dab container and smoke it like that..
Don't feel bad, I found my mod box in the street. Looked like it got run over by a car. Took me over a year to figure out what it was. Still don't know how to work all the modes it has. Got to say it's one tough unit

These three little seedlings sure has grown a lot in the last 4 days! Pics soon as I can get to them. I got to install two computer fans cuz they'll be in this box for a bit and I also have charcoal filter to hook up to the speaker fans! Hahaha. It's going to be my clone box/ veg for the future anyway so. And it's height adjustable too ft to however many feet! Laughing my ass off for real for real

Back
Top Bottom