Landrace Durban Poison Outdoor Grow

@Lerugged how do you know when the Durban is finished?

I run a Durban x Acapulco gold - been running it for years. I just chop when I need the room anytime after 10 weeks. I've ran some 20 weeks and they all look the same. No mater how old they are.

Both versions I kept one is citrus the other is berries and citrus.

These plants will grow thru anything. Hardiest plants I've ever grown.

@Lerugged how do you know when the Durban is finished?

I run a Durban x Acapulco gold - been running it for years. I just chop when I need the room anytime after 10 weeks. I've ran some 20 weeks and they all look the same. No mater how old they are.

Both versions I kept one is citrus the other is berries and citrus.

These plants will grow thru anything. Hardiest plants I've ever grown.
Hmm not heard of that before. I have seen them stay milky for 3 weeks before an Amber arrives. That's when I harvest... as soon as Amber comes. The window does seem to stay open longer. I'll agree for sure if you get strong genes they are the hardiest plants in my garden every season.

Hey Neiko
I'm not sure about either. I'll have a look and see if I can spot something familiar looking. Durban Magic not sure either but interested to see what that's all about . The DP version is the one that's been around for a while? I think it was crossed with an early skunk to reduce flower. I've never tried it. The thing I don't get is there are phenos of pure Durban that finish in 9 weeks. I can't imagine that's longer than most other strains? Miss Sticky is always ready quicker than any other sativa in my garden. The others do take longer in general though .

That’s true, this strain is legendary fast, which is why it was adopted so quickly in the West. Most of the stuff that’s offered by Dutch seed banks is hybridised with Skunk #1 or NL #5 to shorten flowering time or up the yield and they lose parents all the time.

Hey all
So a quick update.
First up one of the transkei Land races which I'm gonna say is male. It's 3 times as big as any of the others. Will be keeping an eye out.
Then some of the other guys doing a bit better after a week of fun.
Then kitty just stopping one from getting too tall. ;)
Then the table
Then my veg box.
Lsd
SSH
Miss Sticky being abused and pruned
Wild Durban living up to her name
Group shot.
Stay high :)
IMG_20190714_143903.jpg
IMG_20190714_143931.jpg
IMG_20190714_143939.jpg
IMG_20190714_150822.jpg
IMG_20190714_144023.jpg
IMG_20190714_151115.jpg
IMG_20190714_151133.jpg
IMG_20190714_151202.jpg
IMG_20190714_151216.jpg
IMG_20190714_151224.jpg

Where is your wild Durban from?
I collected the seeds in a very very rural and sparsely populated area of natal close to the Mozambique border. It was a good two day mission to get to the area. one of the families that have been
Growing for many many generations. The longest I've met or heard of anyway.I met one of the sons a few years ago and was invited to select some buds with seed. Not a single fat leaf to be found in the area. Once things become a bit clearer with regards to the laws here I May release a couple strains to collectors and serious growers. But maybe only in a year.
I still have about 10 beans that I collected left so will be breeding both this spring to Stock up. :)

How am I not in on this thread already?!

Love your plants and the cat. :)

Or they show three different colours at the same time :)

Back
Top Bottom