Landrace Durban Poison Outdoor Grow

The Malawi I grew never did show any amber.
Yeah I don't see it on malawi. None of them from any region showed Amber. That's why it fucks you up soo good I recon. I'm pretty biased when it comes to malawi though.

Yep they come eventually but it's almost always a case of some clear most (80% ) milky and a couple Amber pop up. Almost always all three but I find when the Amber shows that's when most are milky and little clear.

That’s my experience with sativas. You should go by the smell and the look too. Window is quite long though, but you don’t want her to reflower or start withering.

I ran Dutch Passion's Durban which has some indica or skunk in it, not sure which but I really like that stuff but I want the real deal like Penny. I just reordered the Dutch Passion version and I got a pack from Sensi Seeds. I'm not sure if Sensi's is contaminated or not. Do you know what Durban Magic is from Seeds of Africa?
Hey man
So I had a look at both. Sensi looks pretty authentic but that's all I can say. The Durban magic sounds more like one of the real deals and should be a good one to grow. Again I can only say from my opinion. The Durban magic comes from the same area that The Durban that DP sells comes from. I think. It's known for some potent plants. I find more aniseed terps that come through when I grow beans from that area. Also the lemony earthy one I currently have going. Should be one of the more authentic ones. Hope that helps.

Evening mr.Rugged so I dropped some transkei landrace from @Strainyourbrain as part of my summer grow, hoping yourself and mr.Strain will be able help me here in finding a keeper whatever she may be as I don't really knowledge of the old strains growing I've only ever smoked them..
But I see I'm off to a good start with the transkeis you have going... :snowboating:

Maybe that's how I got my single Sour Diesel (90% sativa) seed from last year's harvest - nearly 2 lbs of bud and one single seed. :laugh:

Maybe that's how I got my single Sour Diesel (90% sativa) seed from last year's harvest - nearly 2 lbs of bud and one single seed. :laugh:

That's the keeper. lol Could be true tho. Mother nature has a way.

I threw that seed in a 3 gal pot and it turned out fine -- a miniture Sour Diesel. I just harvested it last night - maybe get 3 or 4 oz out of it. Kind of a freebie as far as I'm concerned. :cool:

Welcome to post pics in here. I'm not anal about that. I only flower under the sun so not uncommon for Me to pick up some pollen. Nature doing it's thing I guess. This year I'm going to keep my males inside in that veg box unless I'm able to collect pollen before spring comes. And then just do branch by branch with selection of pollen.

Aroma is equal parts citrus and skunk - what a combo! The parent smokes really well with more of a fuel after taste. Very potent.

Hey all. So it's still super cold here (by Cape Town standards ) 2 days of grey and rain. Sun's out again for a bit. Let's hope she stays for a few weeks. We like the rain here after the drought and the city almost running dry. I thought I'd post a pic of Miss Sticky just about to chop. Almost black purple coming through. Very pretty and smelling very intense. The buds are not as tight as the previous cuts were and I put it down to having like only a week sun last month. Also the soil was loaded with nitrogen so wasn't expecting much.
I have another cut out a month behind and she is popping purple black stipules and the pistils have a pink tinge. I'll snap a pic soon. Anyways have a great weekend.
IMG_20190718_222019.jpg

Back
Top Bottom