Landrace Genetics 101

I have two seedlings of BAM growing now. I had 3 seeds fail to germinate and I crushed one trying to crack the shell. Good thing they sent 10 seeds, hehe. If it is a trip out smoke I will order another 10 seeds for sure and also try to cross it to the Congo I have coming or another good sativa.

well, the conversation here piqued my curiosity, and I got myself some BAM seeds as well...I won't get to them till the Spring, cause I shut down for the winter...if anyone is growing and running a journal with them in their lineup, kindly tag me so I can follow along while I plow snow for a while here and soak up some southern sun in the New Year...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...

So I got the Congo and Ugandan seeds yesterday and the Ethiopian and Malawi seeds a week back. A few were crushed but he put in enough seeds that I got over 15 good seeds per pack. So far so good. I put a few of the mashed up or broken shell seeds in the dirt just in case they pop there.

All the BAM plants are stunted and I expect will not grow right ever. I am thinking to get going with these new African seeds right away even though my current grow is not over. Make room, move over rover, and let Africa take over!! Take off from Fire by Hendrix. hehe

well, the conversation here piqued my curiosity, and I got myself some BAM seeds as well...I won't get to them till the Spring, cause I shut down for the winter...if anyone is growing and running a journal with them in their lineup, kindly tag me so I can follow along while I plow snow for a while here and soak up some southern sun in the New Year...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...
please let me know how it goes!

i never imagined when i did my BAM grow it would spark all this.

I also accidentally crossed purple diesel with BAM, have done 3 grows, homy shit it is incredible. It is BAM with pretty strong body “feels”. I am going to go thru, find 2 that i really like, reveg, clone. Will definitely post here.

I was on here often, have been so f’n sick for the last 3 months being on a computer almost doesnt enter my head.

I have two seedlings of BAM growing now. I had 3 seeds fail to germinate and I crushed one trying to crack the shell. Good thing they sent 10 seeds, hehe. If it is a trip out smoke I will order another 10 seeds for sure and also try to cross it to the Congo I have coming or another good sativa.
please let me know how it goes or if you have questions with BAM. That plant was insane to grow.

i will hopefully be feeling better soon and be able to get back on here more.

Lol, I'll bite, started when?

The one we were talking about runs what GP? 20 to 24 wks in flower? Then you have to dip the temp.
I like to put my plants, which I start as seedlings in second week of April, in the ground outside by mid May. Generally at this latitude of 50 degrees North they survive well into mid October, or even to the third week. I grew some Mountain Gold and they matured this year. So I'm interested in how BAM would do up here outdoors in a typical season. Here is what the Mountain Gold looked like: (Notice how the stem split, but continued to grow.)

20231020_152108.jpg

20231021_084331.jpg

THC farmer is where I read the BAM thread not Grasscity which is an ad on the page and caught my eye. I think no links are permitted here but easy to find if you want to. Bummed out as I am running a few and even got more seeds last week of BAM.

All a roll of the dice when you buy seeds or get info on strains. I should have run BAM thru google before buying the seeds. Who knows, I might get good smoke from the BAM but not at all likely I think.

THC farmer is where I read the BAM thread not Grasscity which is an ad on the page and caught my eye. I think no links are permitted here but easy to find if you want to. Bummed out as I am running a few and even got more seeds last week of BAM.

All a roll of the dice when you buy seeds or get info on strains. I should have run BAM thru google before buying the seeds. Who knows, I might get good smoke from the BAM but not at all likely I think.
I tried to find that link but couldn't. I'm interested because I bought some BAM seeds as well. I'd really like to hear how it grew for others.

I tried to find that link but couldn't. I'm interested because I bought some BAM seeds as well. I'd really like to hear how it grew for others.
Just type "BAM black african magic" into their search..

I'm about three pages into the thread and the consensus seems to be whatever Was available wasn't the real thing.

The seeds I ordered from The Seed Fair are apparently a new offering...

But I still question their 6 - 8 weeks flower time ;)

Cheers

grnmtn ? I didn't read all his posts, but that name sure is ... familiar?

I've been suspicious about BAM. It's a unique Congo strain, and apparently, the real thing can be found, but ... not everyone has it. Like a dozen other legendary ones.

Back
Top Bottom