Yeeew love that pink!

No new journal yet. I'll slap something together this week.

Plant not as thirsty as usual huh? She thinks you've taken her from some hot stuffy valley, to the Rif mountains - cool crispy mountain air!

Have any of you guys watched greenhouse seeds "strain hunter" videos? Fuck they are some of the best smoking shows to watch and burn to.

Franco is classic, "so woody and piney!"

Your OPP is BANGIN! Wish we could have a nice safety meeting, you try my huck, I try your OPP we both laugh and laugh and laugh. High fives all around for A+ ganja. I'll find some regular non washed non HB shit to roll up, take one hit, throw it away and shit talk it a bit....You know, snobby snobby top shelf weed smoking.

LMAO :rofl::blunt::passitleft::tokin::ganjamon::bong::roorrip::high-five:

Yes! The India and then the St. Vincent episodes are my favs :Namaste:

Here's a good topic for discussion...

A friend of mine and I were talking about how we could improve our plants this afternoon. He's thinking that playing a frequency for the plants will make them happier. He sent me a youtube (i wont post it) of a "miracle tone" 528Hz...I think I'll give it a whirl. WTF....Any one have any thoughts?

Very interesting about the music for plants, I do know that Mythbusters did an episode where they grew some sort of plant/vegetable in 3 different greenhouses, with the same environments with music as the variable. One didn't have music playing, the 2nd had heavy metal playing, and the 3rd had jazz or something soothing I can't remember exactly... but the results were pretty interesting. The one with heavy metal music playing actually grew slower than the greenhouse with no music, and the greenhouse with soothing music grew the fastest.. Id assume it would work for cannabis too?

Very interesting about the music for plants, I do know that Mythbusters did an episode where they grew some sort of plant/vegetable in 3 different greenhouses, with the same environments with music as the variable. One didn't have music playing, the 2nd had heavy metal playing, and the 3rd had jazz or something soothing I can't remember exactly... but the results were pretty interesting. The one with heavy metal music playing actually grew slower than the greenhouse with no music, and the greenhouse with soothing music grew the fastest.. Id assume it would work for cannabis too?

I did see that episode, I think the plant with the death metal jamming 24x7 almost died.

Copied from mythbustersresults.com

Talking helps plants grow.
PLAUSIBLE
Seven small greenhouses were set up on the M5 Industries roof. Four were set up with stereos playing endlessly looping recordings (as having the Mythbusters actually talk to the plants could contaminate the samples with their expelled carbon dioxide): Two of negative speech, two of positive speech (Kari and Scottie each made one positive and one negative soundtrack), a fifth with classical music and a sixth with intense death metal music. A seventh greenhouse, used as a control sample, had no stereo. The greenhouses with the recordings of speech grew better than the control, regardless of whether such talk was kind or angry. The plants in the greenhouse with the recording of classical music grew better, while the plants in the greenhouse with the recording of intense death metal grew best of all.

I'm gonna stick with Tool.

I find the music thing interesting. As well. My friend that was talking about it with me is a Physics guy, he was talking in waves....

Copied from mythbustersresults.com

Talking helps plants grow.
PLAUSIBLE
Seven small greenhouses were set up on the M5 Industries roof. Four were set up with stereos playing endlessly looping recordings (as having the Mythbusters actually talk to the plants could contaminate the samples with their expelled carbon dioxide): Two of negative speech, two of positive speech (Kari and Scottie each made one positive and one negative soundtrack), a fifth with classical music and a sixth with intense death metal music. A seventh greenhouse, used as a control sample, had no stereo. The greenhouses with the recordings of speech grew better than the control, regardless of whether such talk was kind or angry. The plants in the greenhouse with the recording of classical music grew better, while the plants in the greenhouse with the recording of intense death metal grew best of all.

I'm gonna stick with Tool.

Yep me too. If not for my plants enjoyment, for my personal...lol

My buddy was talking in "wave's". I am sure there is a vibration or wave that plants would grow best at from a physic's stand point. We just don't know what it is. I don't have the equipment to find it, so tool it is...lol

I am up super early for no reason, part of being Manic...So I opened the side door and took some lights out pics...
I think today is day 36 from the flip...
IMG_65702.JPG
IMG_65713.JPG
IMG_65722.JPG
IMG_65732.JPG
IMG_65743.JPG

:peacetwo::passitleft::peacetwo:

So I am going to try something for a couple days. I found a loop that plays "100% Pure Gamma Frequency ". It sounds like nothing to me really but the cats and dog were like wtf...lol...So I'll have it loop at least until it bothers me not having music. Maybe I'll throw an old phone in the tent playing it. There's an idea....

I was talking with another friend last night. He asked "Curso you ever going to breed again man". For those who don't know OPP has 2 sisters too. CH9 seeds Toxic Blue 33 x GDP and HSO Pineapple Skunk X GDP. I fucked up with the big batch of OPP seeds I put them in an air tight and there was a green one in there and shit got moldy, I was a noob. However, I have a few beans from a 2nd plant that I have shared with a few friends. It's fire!!! No joke its good not saying it because I made it although I am pretty proud of it, its just different, special if you will. I want to make an OPP OG, Icemud suggested ogiesel, but then I came across this...

Humboldt Seed Organization Lemon Kush Headband

This fusion of three premier elite strains resulted in an all-star hybrid. 215 Superbud and heavy yielding Headband were combined, making for an incredible producer. A True Og Kush was also crossed, accenting the lemony flavor. Displays fast vegetative growth and strong side-branching producing long and even flowering sites with beautiful red, orange and purple tones. Needs 10 weeks of flowering to finish seducing the gardener with it's huge buds smelling like sweet citrus and floral overtones and a sharp gassy finish. Powerful cerebral effects end in a strong body high.

So I messaged herbies, because that is from a "nonsponsored" seed bank that I refuse to use ever again. They were cool enough to say they'll at least try to get it and let me know when it's in stock :) I'll get reg's of that and get it rolling after the lost coast hashplant. Which by the way is just an amazing plant. I am very excited to grow it again. The last one I ended up having to pull it early because of a malfunction with my former light. So I never got to see her finish. But alas, her clone looks as good as she did. It's as big now as it was when I flowered her the last time, really nice branching and really nice node spacing. I would suggest that plant to anyone looking for a good yield. I had her out yesterday to "train" her. Yeah I didn't need to do anything to her. When I transplant into the 20gl I'll just spread her main branches out and let the P450's rip on her...I'll edit the a pic of her in...I have OPP clones lined up for breeding after that plant ;)

HSO~Lost Coast Hashplant...
IMG_65685.JPG

Wow bro those pistils look different, real thick and happy. Sweet!!!

She begging you for energy already?! She gonna be a huge yielder jeeze.

Frost on frost on frost cheehuuu

She did take on different look. Yeah bro energy is on deck. The first cat drench was a tad strong that's why you see a bit of tip burn she also likes brix at like 1/2 oz per qt. I had it mixed a bit strong the first few times.

But yeah bro, what a difference no heat makes. Man she's happy. I was planning on energy today with the old lights. With the LEDs she's needing less to drink. So once she dries out a bit from yesterday's soaking she'll get her swell on :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom