LED & HPS Combined Grow

I learned the hard way
How's your new build? Girls getting comfy yet?
Ha ha me too my friend....me too lol.
The flower room is dialed in perfect....finally... and the veg room is managable...need to add CO2. Next step is to clean a 4x4 tent and hang my big drying rack as harvests are coming up soon. Just gotta figure out how to get the ideal inviornment with odor control in a building that hit 106 F today inside lol. The challenges never end. Such us the life of a grower lol

I'm getting dialed in slowly. Started flush on 180 day WW yesterday. Can't wait to get her out of the way. She slowed down construction. Same here. Temps will hit mid to upper 90s for good soon. Good luck man.

Ok, your soil is peat and bark.

This is from there website.

"Terra Professional Plus is PH-adjusted and has a lime charge large enough to last for an entire growth cycle of practically any plant. It also carries a mineral-nutrient starter charge that adjusts the initial level of nutrients in the soil up to a level primed to work perfectly with the Canna Terra line of nutrients."

This is what is happening.
Dolomitic limestone is the pH buffer. Around 45 days or so calcium starts leaching. At significant amounts that if feeding Cal/Mag also.......not good. Nutrient lockout happens usually misdiagnosed as cal def.....than shit really happens.
Again, Good call on lock out!
Email the soil company for their data sheets and white papers.
Do some research brother. Good info.
Flush, easy on nutes, play with boosters, NO more cal/Mag.
Oh yeah!!!! Must be nice that your whole country went medical marijuana legal.
Have any plans of grabbing a piece of the million dollar industry. Entrepreneur, investments or just plain corner the f#c&in market.lol
Keep 'em GREEN not yeller doc
My god man, I love your work. You put my medical degree to the test alllllllll the time :O

Great info! Certainly a stack of research needed on my side. And DEFINITELY no cal-mag .

I'll be back with more later. Just trying to finish work for the day.

I know your busy also. When I'm at my desk????? I have some good info on this. Yea mate (hahaha I calied ya mate, damn northerners)seriously all products like this soil. If they don't post their msds, white papers or have some claim to fame in miracle additives. I email and get them. Later

I know your busy also. When I'm at my desk????? I have some good info on this. Yea mate (hahaha I calied ya mate, damn northerners)seriously all products like this soil. If they don't post their msds, white papers or have some claim to fame in miracle additives. I email and get them. Later
Such a top bloke mate.

Also i couldn't agree more. I've been telling my rookie mates for the past year, that the rubbish LED panels which have NO stats posted are useless. Basically trying to get it in their heads that, when you truely have something special and/or different. You bloody well put up those papers saying it, because you should be proud and honest about what you're trying to sell.

I'm getting dialed in slowly. Started flush on 180 day WW yesterday. Can't wait to get her out of the way. She slowed down construction. Same here. Temps will hit mid to upper 90s for good soon. Good luck man.
Yup fun stuff lol. We may be neighbors if you have 100% humidity to go along with those temps lol

Yup fun stuff lol. We may be neighbors if you have 100% humidity to go along with those temps lol
Damn guys :( this is so frustating to hear! I honestly couldn't live in 100% humidity, let alone trying to contruct grow rooms :/. The weather where I'm from is ALWAYS at about 35% - 43% EVERRRRYDAY (unless it rains...lol jks, this is canberra, never going to happen.) Pretty dry heat/cold, so I'm pretty lucky since it's constant.

Just btw fellers. I just wanted to say I really appreciate your constant support! Actually really helps me get through the day and look forward to something. Going through some shit atm so this is certainly an awesome distraction!

Peace fellas!

Small defol on the heavyweight - fast & vast

f4cbe24d3e3fa8d91da1a6223e281701.jpg

The neglected and never really impressive AK47.

f293b881d6a7a55e176025dc974b35fd.jpg

935ce8913681e0c39eec8dd863e2331d.jpg

Andddd the struggling WW auto. Not showing any signs of improvement. Yet. Only been 18 hrs since the flush.

490e579ced06fb370da96f51631e33be.jpg

e02170b67a4d0ff06022e9a740da42f1.jpg
18552f4d1b0edfdb351a0da1d3fed9ed.jpg

. .

Good news! I don't see any necrosis developing (short of your slight nute burn;). Oldest fanleaves might not recover. Post pics. It will take a few days to recover. Take care of business man. We'll help look at your girl. And keep ya entertained. Lol
"Bush Capital" sorry. Yep, your southeast coastal inland. Is a hell of a lot different than mine.
Later

Damn guys :( this is so frustating to hear! I honestly couldn't live in 100% humidity, let alone trying to contruct grow rooms :/. The weather where I'm from is ALWAYS at about 35% - 43% EVERRRRYDAY (unless it rains...lol jks, this is canberra, never going to happen.) Pretty dry heat/cold, so I'm pretty lucky since it's constant.

Just btw fellers. I just wanted to say I really appreciate your constant support! Actually really helps me get through the day and look forward to something. Going through some shit atm so this is certainly an awesome distraction!

Peace fellas!

Small defol on the heavyweight - fast & vast

f4cbe24d3e3fa8d91da1a6223e281701.jpg

The neglected and never really impressive AK47.

f293b881d6a7a55e176025dc974b35fd.jpg

935ce8913681e0c39eec8dd863e2331d.jpg

Andddd the struggling WW auto. Not showing any signs of improvement. Yet. Only been 18 hrs since the flush.

490e579ced06fb370da96f51631e33be.jpg

e02170b67a4d0ff06022e9a740da42f1.jpg
18552f4d1b0edfdb351a0da1d3fed9ed.jpg

. .

Dunno what you're going through bud BUT, you have positive thoughts and happy vibes coming your way from Canada .

Plus, I love reading your journal. You're a crafty cat.

All looking well over here. That ww don't look too bad. As tricam said the lower leaves won't recover but newest growth should look good.
I grew out an ak47 last year, didn't impress me much when she was growing, packed on much weight in the last 2 weeks and the smoke was killer.
Yeah actually it's funny you said that since the last friend of mine that grew ak found that it ALWAYS started catching up to the other strains in the first 3 weeks of flower. Then finally overtaking the other strains in the last 3 weeks.

Unfortunately this grow isn't my best, these are just the girls I started when I was living in my previous house 2 months ago. So they endured some SERIOUS stress and neglect in those two weeks. The ww auto was inside of her 1L airpot 7 days no water no light and somehow she came back after some love and devotion.

So, my next grow which is going to kick off on the 16th of may, is going to be my A game the whole way through and it will be completely dialed by then.

Dunno what you're going through bud BUT, you have positive thoughts and happy vibes coming your way from Canada .

Plus, I love reading your journal. You're a crafty cat.
You're a gentleman and a scholar ma man! Believe it or not, I'm feelin that positive energy coming my way! Sending some straightbackatcha brotha!

I'll have a squiz at your stuff when I get the chance today :)

You're a gentleman and a scholar ma man! Believe it or not, I'm feelin that positive energy coming my way! Sending some straightbackatcha brotha!

I'll have a squiz at your stuff when I get the chance today :)

Please do sir.

Ima assume "squiz" means look, cuz if it means something else...you're gonna have to buy me dinner first.

WW is 6 days in now and the NL is 3. AN nutes @ just over 1/4 strength.
Classical music streaming 24/7

Please do sir.

Ima assume "squiz" means look, cuz if it means something else...you're gonna have to buy me dinner first.

WW is 6 days in now and the NL is 3. AN nutes @ just over 1/4 strength.
Classical music streaming 24/7
Hahahahaha!

Sweet as! AN nutes are fantastic. Just a quick question.

Why NL? Is it purely for the limited shmellz? Or is NL really just solid? I have alllllways steered clear of NL for some reason or another, and now it just occurred to me that I have no valid reason for hating on NL.

Btw, never smelt buds like the WW I'm growing. Such a subtle scent of tropical fruit (Very subtle) mixed with a sour grape smell. VERY interesting.

Hahahahaha!

Sweet as! AN nutes are fantastic. Just a quick question.

Why NL? Is it purely for the limited shmellz? Or is NL really just solid? I have alllllways steered clear of NL for some reason or another, and now it just occurred to me that I have no valid reason for hating on NL.

Btw, never smelt buds like the WW I'm growing. Such a subtle scent of tropical fruit (Very subtle) mixed with a sour grape smell. VERY interesting.

Ooooooh questions! Love questions...almost as much as answer. Mmmm answers...where was I? Shiny!

So, I do a tonne of reading about different strains. Review after review after review of grows and yields. Not gonna lie, I'm a bit greedy...I live in a house with 2 other chronic smokers and we go through about 4 oz a month. What does this have to do with your question your asking yourself?

I've read a lot of positive things about how NL autos take to training and their yields tend to be potent and pretty heavy when loved right. And it's a decent enough 16-ish percent as well....so that's good.

I know this can be said of a lot of diff strains, but that's specifically why in this case.

Super excited to try Auto Pounder in a couple months! Seen nothing but amazing reviews about the yields you can get off them.

Can't wait to reply. You and I are obviously one of the same! Since I look at review after review lol and allll thr journals.

Just a bit busy at work, ill finish this off when I leave in an hr!

Peace brotha!

No worry beef curry. Take your time. Me, the couch and my dog aren't going anywhere.
Enjoy the rest of your shift.

I've also read a lot of postitive things about NL autos and even the bloke on the youtube channel "Grow pot cheaply" had some insane results :O

Auto pounder dude, what a name aye hahaha I absolutely love it lol. It's on the same level as "three little bears" by mephisto's genetics haha.

I just can't wait to start my new line-up of seedlings. I've settled on DP - durban poison Auto, DP - Think Big Auto and Big Buddha - Blue Cheese Auto. Still have one free spot and a bloke was saying Master Kush was what it's alll about if you're into the indica game.
Ooooooh questions! Love questions...almost as much as answer. Mmmm answers...where was I? Shiny!

So, I do a tonne of reading about different strains. Review after review after review of grows and yields. Not gonna lie, I'm a bit greedy...I live in a house with 2 other chronic smokers and we go through about 4 oz a month. What does this have to do with your question your asking yourself?

I've read a lot of positive things about how NL autos take to training and their yields tend to be potent and pretty heavy when loved right. And it's a decent enough 16-ish percent as well....so that's good.

I know this can be said of a lot of diff strains, but that's specifically why in this case.

Super excited to try Auto Pounder in a couple months! Seen nothing but amazing reviews about the yields you can get off them.

Back
Top Bottom