Lem's 2015 Indoor/Outdoor/Anywhere It'll Grow Journal

Worms are bad motherfukerz but I usually have very little problems with them. So far they ate one bigger top on a small plant and few smaller ones. Interesting they love OG phenos, just saying. Mosly they turn up after the rain here. The black ones I don't know how they're called exactly :tokin:

I just got back from Home Depot, I was getting some more rope to secure my plants, On the way back I stopped a 7-11 and bought 4 $5 scratchers and won $165. The universe works in mysterious ways - it destroys my plants on one day and then pays me for it the next. LOL

I like it when the universe plays nice, don't you? :yahoo: :party: :slide: :laughtwo:

Just wanted you to know I was excited for you TOAST.

:woohoo:

Well I just came off the hill, and those damn worms are Dogging me bad. All right Bapple get your mind out of the gutter, Dogging doesn't mean the same thing in the States as it does in England. LOL I killed around 20 or so. I'm telling you I'm going to loose this crop one way or another. LOL Life is a Bitch and then you piss on your socks.

You have such a way with words TOAST:rofl:

Damn worms!!!!!

So WTF is dogging in US?

Good morning Lem! :ciao:

Relieved to hear there's no dogging going on in your yard :thedoubletake:

I keep checking my buds and hope I am not missing any undesirables!

Natures going to do what it does, be positive I am sure you're not going to lose all that cannabis forest you've got there....

Quick morning joke to cheer you up:

A man is being arrested by a female police officer who informs him "anything you say can and will be held against you" the man replies "Boobs"

Have a great day Lem :thumb:

Con, Dogging means like some things on you all the time, you could also use Hounding. Bapple I love you. You and Sweetie Sue brightin up my day any time I get to talk you you's Guy's. LOL BOOBS LMAO hey what do you call a Mushroom that buy's all the drinks - A Fungi to be with. Hey did you hear about the Three Legged Dog that hobbles in the Saloon and say's I'M lookin for the man who shot my PAW. Pretty Bad HUH LOL

A police officer attempts to stop a car for speeding and the guy gradually increases his speed until he's topping 100 mph. The man eventually realizes he can't escape and finally pulls over. The cop approaches the car and says, "It's been a long day and my shift is almost over, so if you can give me a good excuse for your behaviour I'll let you go." The guy thinks for a few seconds and then says, "My wife ran away with a cop about a week ago. I thought you might be that officer trying to give her back!"

A girl meets guy at an AA meeting. Each of them think their higher power bought them together and they really hit it off. She wants to move in with the guy and he's ok with this. She moves in but doesn't tell him that she is subject to have seizures.

They are having sex one day and he's pretty sure all the bells went off at the end and everyone would be extremely satisfied. He rolls off and lights a cigarette. He looks over to her and she's laying on bed looking up and shaking. He asks "what's wrong?" and she doesn't respond. He dials 911 emergency:

911 Operator: This is 911. What's your emergency?

Him: My girl friend and I just had sex and she's still laying on the bed shaking and quivering.

911 Operator: Is she breathing?

Him: Yeah, she's still breathing pretty hard. But I think her cummer is hung!

A girl meets guy at an AA meeting. Each of them think their higher power bought them together and they really hit it off. She wants to move in with the guy and he's ok with this. She moves in but doesn't tell him that she is subject to have seizures.

They are having sex one day and he's pretty sure all the bells went off at the end and everyone would be extremely satisfied. He rolls off and lights a cigarette. He looks over to her and she's laying on bed looking up and shaking. He asks "what's wrong?" and she doesn't respond. He dials 911 emergency:

911 Operator: This is 911. What's your emergency?

Him: My girl friend and I just had sex and she's still laying on the bed shaking and quivering.

911 Operator: Is she breathing?

Him: Yeah, she's still breathing pretty hard. But I think her cummer is hung!

You got me twice with this, you crazy man! :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, yours too TOAST. :laughtwo: Now if I can stop laughing I can make some coffee.

Bapple, I just backed up and found yours!!! :rofl: Oh huh..... Guys. Great way to wake up. Ahhhh.... :laughtwo: I like it here. :battingeyelashes:

I'm puttering around the kitchen, and every once in a while I hear

"Boobs"

and I have to stop and recover. :laughtwo:

Where was I? Oh yeah.... Grind the beans....."Boobs". LOL!

I'm defenseless against you guys! LMAO!!!!

Somewhere around here I left my oatmeal. Coffee!! I forgot the timer! Oops! Gotta go. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom