Lem's 2015 Indoor/Outdoor/Anywhere It'll Grow Journal

B

I'm just now getting to know you and I absolutely adore you. :laughtwo: Looking for someone to carry that soil and water? :battingeyelashes:

Couldn't agree with you more. Respect given raises strong solid personalities. I live in a ghetto. The stories I could tell..... I always want to stop and say "When he's 15 and cussing you out, remember this moment, when you taught him that." I'm a maverick mom who homeschooled hers primarily because I didn't want any other adult telling MY children what to do. That was my job. I wanted shepherds, not sheep, so I raised them to be self-motivated and free as hell. It worked out right nice, if you discount the fact that the son lost his balls somewhere after marrying, but whatever.

Sue you gave me a great laugh there. I think that you and my maman (mother) would get along just fine, she had the same approach to me and my siblings except we weren't home schooled. Thank you again for the laugh :laughtwo:

Bapple, Here,s the deal. What I do is soak the Rockwool,s in Clonex, ( the mix direction's are on the bottle ). then I mix my Dip'N Grow, ( as direction's on the bottle ) I then go to the plant I want to clone and count 6 internodes down and clip. When I get them inside I clip all the leaves off the bottom 3 internodes and then take a clean razor blade and cut the stem at a 70 degree angle
DSCF47031.JPG
and push it into the Rockwool.
DSCF4700.JPG
I then re dip the Rockwool in the Clonex so there good and wet and then put them in produce bags, blow the bags full of Carbon Dioxcide,LOL then twist tie the top's of the bags. Things you need to know: About every 3 days or so, ( you'll be able to tell when there starting to dry out ) and then I open the bags and just put 1 eye dropper full of the normal Clonex mix in the bag and reinflate. My strain takes any where from 3 to 10 days to start showing roots, but all strains are different and most take longer. What else you need to know is when there rooted and you take them out of the bags to transplant or Hydro what ever you have to put them under a mister or spray them frequently for about an hour or they will wilt and that's not good. Well that's it. Sorry I didn't get you this imformation sooner. Hope that helps. I loose 1 out of a 100 when I use this method. Its useually don't loose any but I don't want to brag. LOL Again sorry about not getting to this sooner Your friend TOAST If you have any questions about any thing just ask. Later

Found it! I knew if I kept reading I'd find what I needed! :woohoo. Thanks TOAST. This'll come in so handy. Now to make a list.

Its time to devote myself to some serious mind-altering meds. It's 1:13 AM and I haven't stopped for hours and hours.

Night4wings20, thanks for the prop's. Boy I haven't seen that picture in a long time. If you have any questions, shoot um at me, and if I can't answer them, I will put you on some one who can. Glad your aboard. TOAST

Anytime mayne :) There are A LOT of pictures to go through, i think i'm only at page 7? maybe lol. Thank you for the offer, I'm sure i'll ask some as i go along with you. Glad to be aboard me arty :ganjamon:

The gator story? Took me 7 full minutes to read it, (I started clocking as soon as I realized where it was going and I couldn't see to read LOL!) I've been laughing unremittingly for at least ten minutes. That first swing of the tail. I wish I could have been there to see the "Oh F**K," moment. Best story ever. Can't wait to let my daughter read it.

Thank you soooo much for sharing. And I'm only on page 7? 8? Can I survive this trip? :rofl: oh TOAST. :love: :rofl:

Wow these journals move fast pant!pant! Been running to catch up!

If I may act as a know it all for a second...The word FUCK was actually a legal term in Merry Old England (I believe, but it could have been colonial Puritan law) and it was the abbreviation of 'For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge' It was actually illegal to get caught screwing back in those days....They put you in stocks and threw stuff at you.

Oh lem is the man, stories of dancing with alligators, bales of blow in Key West or other tales from the Wild West are real treasures here! As far as cloning I think you're right too. I did little of it although I'm preparing myself for better time. Anyway, what do you think about what this guy says, bro?

To quote the SEX PISTLES FUCK THIS< FUCK THAT< FUCK THAT FUCKING LITTLE BRAT. iM OUT, FUCK YOU

This is the post I woke up to. :rofl: It's a good thing you're taken mister, 'cause I travel. :laughtwo:

Conradino, that was an excellent way to begin my day. Much food for thought in the most timely manner. Taking notes on the second run through. Wow! Great stuff. :high-five: Let me get that shower now and get in the tent.

Hey Lem, FU&%#@K..F*&^%$##@%^&*>?IN A&^%())&*%$HOLE!!!!! Sorry I got caught up in the moment. :Namaste: Hey Sue. :;):

Lem would you mind showing how you pop seeds in Rockwool? Thank you very F&^%$^KIN much. :cheesygrinsmiley:

By the way the links in my signature is working again. :high-five:

Hey Lem, FU&%#@K..F*&^%$##@%^&*>?IN A&^%())&*%$HOLE!!!!! Sorry I got caught up in the moment. :Namaste: Hey Sue. :;):

Lem would you mind showing how you pop seeds in Rockwool? Thank you very F&^%$^KIN much. :cheesygrinsmiley:

By the way the links in my signature is working again. :high-five:

Guys, I have to stop laughing. :rofl:

IM BAAAACK!!!!!!! well needless to say I no longer have to wash my BUD:
DSCF54072.JPG
DSCF54082.JPG
DSCF54092.JPG
DSCF54102.JPG
In the light of day things weren't as bad as I thought at 4:00am. Planter #2 took the brunt of the hit, and believe it or not the SLH and the RKS are intacked . Luckily I had staked up the branches on the RKS and I think the SLH survived because it wasn't as far along. Sorry about the SEX Pistol thing.

Oh, Lester, Planter #1 is intacked too. Thank goodness I roped them up that day.

Resourcefulness is such a plus at a time like this. Good work. How nice of Mother Nature to assist your bud washing enterprise. That doesn't happen for that many cultivator's TOAST. You may be a first there. :laughtwo:

O jeez! I thought they were floating in a swimming pool!

Back
Top Bottom