Lem's 2015 Indoor/Outdoor/Anywhere It'll Grow Journal

Trim Bud, Trim Bud, Trim Bud, that's all I ever do. So to break the monotony I made Dry Sift Hash, from some of the Trim I have accumulated so far, Dumped the Trim into a 3 ft X 3 ft 250 tc piece of Silk Screen, twisted it up into a nice ball, held it over some Butcher Paper and beat with a Screw Driver:
DSCF58541.JPG
Then I pressed it into this:
DSCF5856.JPG
and now I am going to smoke some. (give me a minute) All right I just took two hits in a glass hash pipe and Im starting to get real high. It needs to sit around for a while, its real smooth and no caugh, but no taste what so ever. Boy it gets you really stoned. I am as High as I get on the wax, and I can still think, amazing. I'm off to take down a plant or two on the hill, so Later TOAST

I am definitely going to try this out. So many hash options. How long did you beat at this to get that pile of hash TOAST?

Mr Am4zin, thanks for the props. SweetSue here's what I do. I have a bunch of different size Silk Screen's, ranging from 45 tc per sq in, to 640 tc per squar in. I used my 250 tc Silk Screen:
DSCF5867.JPG
then I put in some trim:
DSCF5868.JPG
then I twist it up in a ball:
DSCF5869.JPG
DSCF5870.JPG
Then I beat the ball with a big Screw Driver, ( craftsmans )lol, over butcher paper until it stops making dust. Then I collect the Hash in a pile:
DSCF5873.JPG
Then I went to Home Depot and got a small copper pipe and solid steel stock that fit inside the pipe:
DSCF5874.JPG
DSCF5875.JPG
DSCF5876.JPG
Then I put the powered Hash in the pipe, then I heat up the pipe with a torch, and insert the solid stock in the pipe and push down as hard as I can.
DSCF5877.JPG
Heating the pipe cause's the Tricomb's to get sticky and when you press down compresses and makes the hash a solid. And that's it. The black Hash is a lot more involved project. So I think that should be easy for you to do, and get some Top Notch Hash. Luv Ya TOAST

That beautifully decadent mind of yours TOAST. :laughtwo: :love:

TOAST..... That was a lovely and very insightful tutorial. If you were closer this hug would be all over you, but you already knew that, didn't you? :hug:

I have to try this when I harvest next. Was that all leaf trim you used, or do you include popcorn buds as well? Reading this over convinced me to hang onto Dale's torch. Thanks, I almost let it go, and now I'm glad it's still here. Time to start collecting supplies. I really want to make some hash.

Sue, you can use Leaf Trim or Bud as long as its dry. There is a direct correlation between the quality of the Bud and the amount of Hash you get back. But on that run I used just Leaf Trim, to answer your question. TOAST.

Thanks. :love:

Sense I don't have any more room to put Harvested plants. I decided to take a few Clones.
DSCF5879.JPG
DSCF5880.JPG
DSCF5882.JPG
Here's a PK clone that grew faster than the rest of the clones, so I am going to take two clones off of this one plant:
DSCF58831.JPG
DSCF58841.JPG
DSCF58851.JPG
DSCF5886.JPG
DSCF5887.JPG
Here are the clones after I cloned them:
DSCF58881.JPG
and here they are in the outdoor grow room:
DSCF58891.JPG
Well that's what I did so far today. TOAST

So you're almost done for the season or not quite?

Con, I have 11 plants still on the Hill. These 3:
DSCF5890.JPG
these 2:
DSCF5891.JPG
these 2:
DSCF5892.JPG
and these 4:
DSCF5893.JPG
My grow room is full to capacity and until some of that get dry I cant finish harvesting. The stuff was drying faster when it was 90 - 100 degrees, LOL but now that its just 70 - 80 degrees It takes a little longer. DAH Looks to me like you made out alright. Congrats on the harvest and especially the seeds.

Yeah man but 70s-80s are best for keepng the flavors of bud, slow drying & curing is the best! As far as seeds I'm swimming in them.

Kushtie, the tent was just cause I like camping, and the weather was perfect for sleeping out side, instead of running the A/C and sleeping inside. So I was saving money and having fun at the same time. I have never got any mold before, except for in the jars when you put it in before its completely dry, and once you pull the plant pretty much any pests abandon ship as they say. Who ever they are? Thanks for hangin in there my friend. TOAST

Yep mold in a jar is a bad thing. I have to be on 24 hr lookout with my October RH, and this year I got just a touch (big buds) which I resolved quickly by taking them out, cleaning and putting in a carton box for a day.

So the other day when I went on the Hill, I saw a label on the ground under this plant:
DSCF5900.JPG
that said UNXC91XNYCD. I said to my self, oh cool look a Underdawg I didn't know about. Then I thought, I planted a SD in that spot, what's going on? So I cleared a spot in the grow room for it and went up to take it down. Upon further inspection, it turns out it was a loose label that got blowen under that plant. As it turns out that plant is a Humbolt. Here's 2 pics of the good buds on her:
DSCF5901.JPG
DSCF59021.JPG
well I think's that's it for today, but you never can tell. Just FYI Chris Cornell of Sound Garden and Audio Slave fame has a new album out, check out the song Nearly forgot my broken heart. Its a good one. TOAST

Back
Top Bottom