Lem's 2015 Indoor/Outdoor/Anywhere It'll Grow Journal

Yes, it is a good song. :battingeyelashes: How splendid TOAST! I love a good surprise, and obviously you do too!

:yahoo: :yahoo:

Somebody had to jump for joy. Joy's kinda my thing, so I figured it could be me.

Well I finely got all the PK dried and jarred so I went and pulled the rest of what was on the hill and now its Hangin. Here's before:
DSCF59031.JPG
Here's some shots of bud:
DSCF59051.JPG
DSCF5906.JPG
DSCF59081.JPG
DSCF59091.JPG
DSCF59121.JPG
Here's after:
DSCF59141.JPG
So give me a couple days to get this last batch dry and I will post some cool bud pix, break the whole crop down for you and get the total weight. TOAST

Great job TOAST! Whew! Good to have that part behind you, eh? I did a little dance of joy for you. :love: :slide: :love:

:thumb:

Here's some pix of the UD Bud:
DSCF5921.JPG
DSCF5923.JPG
DSCF5929.JPG
This shit is ABSOLUTELY WICKED, it is the strangest smelling thing I have ever smelled. It's like Campher, Fuel, and Spear Mint all mixed together. Smooth as it comes. I took two hits off a joint and wasn't impressed. Then about 5-6 mins later I all of a sudden noticed I was stoned off my ass. It's damn good weed. TTYL TOAST

Here's some pix of the UD Bud:
DSCF5921.JPG
DSCF5923.JPG
DSCF5929.JPG
This shit is ABSOLUTELY WICKED, it is the strangest smelling thing I have ever smelled. It's like Campher, Fuel, and Spear Mint all mixed together. Smooth as it comes. I took two hits off a joint and wasn't impressed. Then about 5-6 mins later I all of a sudden noticed I was stoned off my ass. It's damn good weed. TTYL TOAST

That's what it's all about my friend. Congrats on your crop. :party::ganjamon::yahoo::yummy:

The last time you made concentrates by beating shakings through a screen it made me want to try some.

Best I could come up with was what I call scuff since I don't have a screen or anything for making concentrates.....
Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here's some for ya

Wish I'd taken a wider pic of the full line of it but I put it all in one joint and ground up a bud of another strain to help it burn. Smoked it Friday but reckon I was still feeling the effects of it through Monday as every joint got me even more ripped than usual. My non-smoking buddy that was round said it was funny seeing me in such a state and the Mrs is still in a huff over some comments I allegedly made about a girl on TV. It was wicked! :)

Thanks Lem. I like concentrates now:circle-of-love:

Well done TOAST. Fun with concentrates. :battingeyelashes:

Aloha brother, wonderful flowers and great work trimming, those buds look really well developed :goodjob:

Glad you also got to see some purple flowers this year. :adore: :circle-of-love:

Enjoy that RKS, SLH, UD :) +all the others

:Namaste:

Baby! I'll be right over. :laughtwo:

Oh, you thought I was kidding. LOL!

I spent all most all day, Amending and Doubling my soil:
DSCF5980.JPG
It will take 2 more days of mixing before it can be wetted and covered. I added, Bone Meal, Blood Meal, Epson Salt, Dolemite Lime, Kelp Meal, Worm Casting's, Bat Guano, and Peralite. I also added 16 cubic feet of Super Soil and 6 cubic feet of Peat Moss. So that doubles the Soil I started with in the beginning of this Journal. Bigger and Better Plants next time. You should all be Congradulated on the fine job that you all did with your Plants this time, FO SHO. TAYL TOAST P.S. If you live semi close to me or just want to go on a TRIP, Your all invited to come to my house any time you can get here. I Guaranty I will get you so HIGH you won't Believe It. LOL

If I'm ever in the neighborhood, you can count on me showing up!

Sweet trim job on the buds TOAST! Wow! You really did take your time at it. They look like a line of delicate bird carcasses.

And I repeat "YOUR A BAD ASS GROWER" :adore:

Back
Top Bottom