Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Wow... Thanks Folks

2_IMG_20151023_193826.jpg
2_IMG_20151023_193628.jpg
2_IMG_20151023_194047.jpg
2_IMG_20151016_170129.jpg

Just thought I would throw in some of my blackberry I took today.:tokin:

Gonna harvest the other half next week.

I know its not much compared to some I have seen here but in my eyes she gorgeous!

DSCF37454.JPG
DSCF37443.JPG
DSCF37422.JPG
DSCF37431.JPG
DSCF37353.JPG
shooooot Tony......I think those buds looks very nice! Id like to read a smoke report on those goodies after its all cured up! Good job! :volcano-smiley:

Oh My, wicked cool. I luv it!
:thumb:

That pic IS cool... first thought was "I never smoked any storage tub.... yet" Looking at that pic I may change my mind. Could be a good name for a new strain too... hahaha Storage Tub OG.... Storage Tub Kush. Sump'tin like that. Bag it and call it "the good'ins!"

Cannafan, I believe you are loking at Sweet Seeds : Red Poison and Dark Devil Autoflowers.... they are not known for yields but sweet sue swears by the smoke of the dark devil and they really are beautiful buds...

Yeah not know for yield is an understatement. I think there's Mataro Blue there which is not advertised as an auto strain but when I was vegging them they just up and bloomed in 20/4 light so whatever they are definitely AUTO since they are still in 20/4 light and blooming like there's no tomorrow. Yeah I mostly grow the autos for my friends at work, they like all the colors, meh... I prefer taste and smell over bag appeal every day all day, if it ain't psychedelic I'm messin up. The Mataro Blue is starting to smell pretty nice with a faint berry smell.

I mostly run regulars and put some autos in the VEG room for visual interest mostly and I give away the pretty buds to my co-workers. One plant MAYBE a zip .... on a good day. One of these days I'm going to give some of them a proper cure and see what happens. I've got some smallish jars around here somewhere.

Kinda makes me want to see what I can do with a few of them.... maybe pot 3 in a 7 gallon smart pot hmmmmm

I'd like to see if you can increase the yield on the Dark Devil Autos Atrain, particularly the strain that grows more squatty.

BB, your specimens are unbelievably beautiful. Envy baby, pure envy. :laughtwo:

Some freshly harvested organic Silver Fox for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!:blunt:

DSC086855.jpg

DSC086884.jpg

DSC086944.jpg

DSC087003.jpg

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Yummy Cola Monster. So, you'll be trimming until April? :laughtwo:

Excellent grow this year. I'm so looking forward to watching you do it all again next year.

That pic IS cool... first thought was "I never smoked any storage tub.... yet" Looking at that pic I may change my mind. Could be a good name for a new strain too... hahaha Storage Tub OG.... Storage Tub Kush. Sump'tin like that. Bag it and call it "the good'ins!"

Glad you guys liked it......I really liked smoking it! :)

Here's a pic of the tub when it was full (2nd pic)...... Come on folks let's see some eye candy! Here's some for ya

Over the past few months of picking buds out and snapping bits off to make them more portable a lot of trichome heads collect at the bottom of the tub so I scooped them up, photographed them and smoked them. There was 5.6oz in the tub and all the scuff left at the end went in one killer joint.....concentrates the easy way:thumb:

Atrain.....that's one of the most beautiful pictures in a while, and on this thread that's saying something. Stunning camera work.

:high-five:

Wow! It's like a painting Atrain. :love:

Back
Top Bottom