Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Helga is turning out to be something special.... I didn't alter this pic at all... just look at the colors.... I wish they stayed that way after dry and cure... this photo was taken under 6500 k cfl with note 3 and flash on.. Dutch passion Ultimate autoflower

20151026_145412.jpg

Had to post this again. Absolutely stunning

He'll yes any time... I want a real camera soooooo bad.. the cell cams have came a long way but still so far from dslr. ....

And please send me a link if ya journal them bud I would love to follow and watch

An old DSLR would do the job just fine.....I've still got a Canon EOS 300D that's probably worth less than a hundred quid now (I think they call them EOS Rebels over the pond). To photograph a stationary plant and produce a wee web image you don't need loads of pixels, high ISO settings or a billion autofocus points.....a suitable lens (one that says macro and doesn't zoom probably) and a tripod are far more useful than a tricked out camera IMO.

Any yes, I do plan on journaling my new autos. I'll swing by yours with a link when I get going with it. It'll be with ShortStuff seeds out a mix pack just for the fun of it :)

On a different note a shot of my well worn grinder....

room2610-2.jpg

room2610-1.jpg

....I like a fine grind:thumb:

Welcome to the :420: community Mungkota. I think they were eye candy, and that's our only qualification here. Are you finding everything to your liking? Please, explore far and wide. There are numerous places in Off-Topic to grab your interest as well. If we can assist your acclimation in any way, please just ask. I look forward to getting to know your better. Your obvious pride in your plants means I can expect to see you pop up here on a regular basis.

You grow autos. Have you met Atrain, our current Auto King? He's got a thread on breaking the myths of autos that you may find interesting beyond his grow journal. I recommend you introduce yourself to him if you haven't already. Atrain's figured out how to grow POTM autos and wants to help everyone else so do as well. I think you'd like him.

I loved your plants. I'll be sure to pop over and check you out. Have fun. :ciao:

Thanks so much for the warm welcome and the love Sweet Sue. I have been reading like crazy on here trying to learn as much as humanly possible. I find my biggest problem is the amount of info, I start reading on a thread and end up with 10 new tabs opened and no idea where I even started. I will be sure to take your advice and check out some more experienced Auto growers. This is my first attempt at Autos and probably won't be my last, but my first two grows were full photo period plants. You will definitely be seeing more of me around here, I may even just make my grow log an ongoing thing to include the next generation.

Thank you Atrain, I feel I have a fairly good grasp to start. My first two photo grows definitely helped me to get the kinks out. Got my soil balanced to my liking and really just got a feel for the plant itself, what you can and can't get away with and how she responds to different things. You can find a link in my sig to my grow, which has all the info in the first post. Please take a look and hit me with any advice you might have, I'm always still learning and I would love for each round to just keep getting a little better then the last.

Some dried nug. shots of my organically grown Silver Fox. Cheers all!:blunt:

DSC089752.JPG

DSC089873.JPG

DSC089594.JPG

DSC090013.JPG

DSC089555.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Yeah, I can't compete with you guys in growing yet, but here's another of those just because it's eye candy. Hope you enjoy. :battingeyelashes:

A forming bud from my Carnival, growing in Doc Bud's High BrixBlend soil. She's 29 days into Flip.

image34629.jpg

G'dang Mo'fo - you'all are killing it. Damn just catching up makes me wanna go roll up a fatty, ahem which is next after I do this...

Way to go SS - this buds for... Oh wait those are your buds. Wow that sure looks purdy. Makes me wanna take big ol bite out of my 'puter screen. Thats going to get REALLY nice, patience grasssmoker, let the buds grow with you! :thumb: :bravo::passitleft:

Group shop of some purple autos in the veg room

DSCN08367.JPG

Purps in the house

DSCN08397.JPG

next round of Krystalica - this is an 8th round clone just into flower and the 9th round is in the getto cloner ready for up-potting. I'm showing off here tho ... I have another one of these that looks like shit going to have to smoke it up soon. ah well... no wait I'll feed it to my dog, he absolutely loves freshies.

DSCN08425.JPG

It's been awhile 420mag heads.
I am still kickin and growing well. Sorry for the picture being flipped. Uploaded it late night and just wanted you to know that I still have a pulse.
Gorilla glue#4 is a fine genetic with yields to match.
Cheers.

image34646.jpg

Back
Top Bottom