Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Demanding charges, aren't they? :laughtwo:

Just thought I would throw in some of my blackberry I took today.:tokin:

Gonna harvest the other half next week.

I know its not much compared to some I have seen here but in my eyes she gorgeous!

DSCF37454.JPG
DSCF37443.JPG
DSCF37422.JPG
DSCF37431.JPG
DSCF37353.JPG

Sweet strings Tony. :thumb:

My tent is in the basement when lights off and fan running it gets down to 65 so most of my plants purple just a bit towards the end

Yep, my basement got so cold on my first grow that I had Deep Purple leaves and buds on a couple plants. Purty, but it was brrrrr cold down there with those cement walls. :)

Garage grow going now, still fighting temps:

10-19_2.jpg

10-21_15.jpg

10-21_17.jpg

Sleestack Skunk started outside, brought in a few days ago because of freeze warnings:

10-21_4.jpg

10-21_3.jpg

That's a lot of pot are ypu Journaling it ?

Yes, it's in my signature "return to growing". This is perpetual now. :)
The tall plant in the back of the row is THC Bomb which was also started outside, reached 7' tall before I had to bring her in. LOL

@Mono: I am going to be placing a seed order and Northern Lights is on the list for daytime meds. I sure hope my buds turn out as nice as yours! :circle-of-love:

pete2, that's got to be the most creative scaling we've enjoyed in a while. How nice of the bird to assist your joyful expression. :laughtwo: How much longer do you think you have left getting your beauty to harvest?

Also, could you offer a species identification for this statuesque lovely? Thanks so much. :love:

Back
Top Bottom