Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

some of my dried thc bombs , auto , nice smoke , not too bad to grow either

:thumb:

P10708701.JPG
P1070871.JPG
P10708771.JPG
P10708731.JPG
P10708721.JPG

Not sure if you guys remember the statement I made about my Colombian Gold maybe losing vigor as I have had it since 2010/2011. Grown many a mothers from her. Anyhoot, the last run I posted was in my first series of runs in a CC LOS mix. Really the only variations were less EWC, I did not top dress with anything other then soil and mulch and it only had an occasional EWC tea when she did not receive filtered water.

Perhaps you may also recall the statement I made about her stems typically get saturated with trichomes. Being here, seeing others post and generally feeling a little healthier has motivated me to see if I can't restore that vigor she once had. :) I recycled said first run LOS soil, slightly modified per some things that stood out to me, acquired a few extra supplemental items and will generally try to give her the extra time. :) One thing I learned recently is, I am a habitual under waterer I guess. I tried planting some cover crop seed in another, it sprouted and started to grow and then I guess I killed it by not watering enough, lol. I do usually use mulch though. I had a couple premature yellowing leaves at the bottom but overall everything looks good, hopefully I balanced it enough for the long haul, if not I'll have some stems with trichs. :laughtwo:

IMG_8818.jpg

IMG_8811.jpg

IMG_8815.jpg

Blue OG got chopped at 58 days. If I let her go another week or two she would put on quite a bit more weight but I'm done with this one and need some room for new strains, I ran three of her so far. It was a good smoke but it's tolerance with me was pretty short. I rarely found myself reaching for it with my other selections. A definitive faint blueberry smell combined with a little skunk and cat pee.

IMG_89182.jpg

Also some Pineapple Skunk buds! This was maybe two days ago so under 50 days for sure. This one held quite true to the breeders time first run so less then two weeks to go with her... Super sweet this run though. :)

IMG_89051.jpg

IMG_89011.jpg

IMG_89001.jpg

man I am 5 pages behind... sorry. Holy Smokes you folks have done a good job!!!! I will catch up soon I can't do it tonight

You Rock
:allgood:
420 Folks

I finally got around to making the wickless cartridge. I started off with a couple grams of CDB Critical Cure absolute. First things first, samples... :)

IMG_89755.jpg

I then took .85 grams of it and cut it with about a 70/30 PG/VG mix. I let it sit on top of my DVR to warm enough for the blending. Poured it in, let it soak up and enjoyed. I was a little antsy to try it so some of those bubbles will still settle out yet. All in all I'm pretty happy with it. It does effect flavor a little but for ease of use, it has it's purposes. I would much rather dab the absolutes but, I gotta use this cartridge up. :) Taste like a diluted Chai Latte with a slight mouthwash type taste after, not too bad! As I took my first couple of hits the clouds started getting bigger so I was naturally drawn to see how big, next thing ya know I was in a little daze until I laughed at myself. :laughtwo: The CBD Critical Cure certainly got me buzzed, hit behind the eyes first, not long after it was through the whole body while staying behind the eyes. :)

IMG_89872.jpg

IMG_90081.jpg

Back
Top Bottom