Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

BID Blue Cheese top

BIDbluecheesebud.jpg

There you go again Atrain. Making it look natural. :high-five:

Here is a couple of blackberry that are 4 months old I started from seed and 1 clone of sour desiel.This is my first clone ever.:tokin:
The blackberry is 5ft.tall and 81" in diameter. was topped once and tied over twice and the clone tied over once.The only fertilizer I have used is chicken crap.
DSCF34963.JPG

DSCF35002.JPG
DSCF35072.JPG
DSCF35082.JPG
DSCF35053.JPG
DSCF35022.JPG
DSCF34953.JPG
DSCF34982.JPG
DSCF34971.JPG

The well cured Bubba Kush coming out of the stash and making it's way to general population. The purps still don't quite pop how I see them but... :)

Have a great weekend guys and gals!

IMG_81892.jpg

IMG_81846.jpg

heya folks,, cheers from kelowna,, forest fire capital of the world,, sorta anyway,,,:Namaste:

my northern lights otto,, doing very well,, definitely the most impressive plant i have grown to date. it is nearing harvest conditions,, yay

from this,,

P1160119.JPG

to this,,

P1160170.JPG

to this today,, nearly exactly three months later,, though the book says seed to harvest in 65 days,, this is over 95 days now,, though i topped and cropped it.

P1160204.JPG

and on this bush are ten to fifteen nice buds that all look kinda similar to ...

P1160206.JPG

another week or so maybe,, still no , or very few ambers on it

cheers for now from the great hot north.

btw,, i am expecting my first l.e.d. light this week,, i will be entering the next level i guess

and,, i had to install an air conditioner in my studio because of the heat,, wow,, sure a good thing i did,, and just before the worst of the hot weather too,, lucky me,, my laboratory would have been an oven,, nothing would have survived the hundred degrees in there. timing is everything,, and nothing,,:high-five:

peace,, out

Some future California grown eye candy for the galleries viewing pleasure. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC082934.JPG

DSC082044.jpg

DSC081993.jpg

DSC082024.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

An update and some random shots from Pineapple Skunk. To those who followed, I am pretty sure I am on top of her now! She regained some color and has dropped no leaves for the past two or three days. :thumb:

I feel almost confident the pest's were from the cocoa bean mulch as a recent transplant in my veg room did the same. (caught right away) I have been using it thicker as a mulch layer which in turn kept it moist and favourable conditions as well. I'll see if I can't sterilize it with the sun.

The pics were from the weekend so 37 days flower! A bit behind and not as trichy as the first run but quantity greatly increased.. :laughtwo: I did post pictures in the past in this thread as well!

Sorry I uploaded six pictures... :)

IMG_85151.jpg

IMG_85292.jpg

IMG_85252.jpg

IMG_85602.jpg

IMG_85462.jpg

IMG_85534.jpg

Here are the three, well two girls and one hermie, that I have going. I got screwed again by a stealth hermie putting out only one banana at a time. I really like the looks of this unknown so since it had already f*cked up the room I left it to see what happens. I have gone on banana watch though :cheesygrinsmiley:

Come on folks let's put some life in this room ... plant life!!! Let's see some posts!!!!

I Squat Girl (indica) this crazy plant is only about 10" tall and each branch looks like this

DSC_7375_isquat.jpg

This is the hermie (?) looks very sativa like

DSC_7359_Phy_herm.jpg

this is S2 Girl (two pics hash bud plant) she has just been moved to the back 40

DSC_7357_s2girl.jpg

DSC_7366_s2girl.jpg

Enjoy:peace:

freaking awsome

Back
Top Bottom