Lem's 2015 Indoor/Outdoor/Anywhere It'll Grow Journal

Last tray. :yahoo:

Your "best trim" = your last trim. :cheesygrinsmiley:

All Right Here It Is:
DSCF6010.JPG
3lbs 2ozs Pure Kush, 21ozs Road Kill Skunk, 7ozs Pineapple Reserve, 7ozs Super Lemon Haze, 14ozs Sour Diesel, 4ozs Humbolt, 4ozs Aurora Ultra Confidencial, 8ozs Under Dawg, 2ozs Jack Dawg, 15ozs White Widow, 2ozs Grape Dawg, and 10 lbs of Quality Sugar Trim. For A Grand Total of 81/4 lbs of BUD 10 lbs of Sugar Trim. Well That's Its For The Bud Portion of the Show, But Stay Tuned, I got a couple more things. LOVE YOU ALL TOAST

Whoa, Baby. Dang. You know where my mind went! LOL! :kisstwo:

I take it this harvest surpasses your medicinal needs until your next harvest?

MY THOUGHTS: I wonder if this is the biggest harvest here on 420 Magazine. :reading420magazine::adore::drool:

PARTY @ LEM'S PLACE :cheer::party::party::tommy::theband:

Here's a pretty funny story from the Keys. When your a Mate, there's a elite group of the top Mates, guys that can walk on any boat and catch fish. In order to get in this group, certain things have to happen. One is you have to have caught a Blue Marlin, and on your first one. They come and grab you and throw you in the water, then they tell you to get dried off, they are going to take you out drinking. So we all load up in 3 cars and take off for Key Largo. When we get to Key Largo we pull up in front of this Bar and I am told to go to the very back of the Bar and tell them your looking for DICK and tell him John Boy is in the car and would like the money he owes him. I was to do this because John Boy had got in a fight there and wasn't allowed in the Bar. So I got to the back of the Bar and say Hey I'm looking for DICK well about that time I figured out I was in a GAY BAR, and now feeling like a DICK I quickly walk out side where my new friends were suposta be and they hauled ass and left me there. And that's how you get to be an elite MATE in the Florida Keys. LOL I think I may have one more coming. TOAST BTW the guy with the hat and sun glasses throwing me in is John Boy Magerski

RSOiler, my harvest isn't even close to the largest. Check out Cola Monsters haul. That guy has really got his shit together. So any way I don't know how I am going to feel in 4 months so I figured I better mix next years dirt now while I feel have way decent. I added all the normal amendments and started mixing them into the dirt. In the past 3 days I have moved this pile of dirt 8 times.
DSCF6022.JPG
and that was with a shovel and my use to be strong back. Its all mixed, wetted down, and ready to go. So I wont have to mess with that come spring. Later TOAST

They're downright cute TOAST! Well done. Nice and dense. :high-five:

You be careful out there in the wind. :straightface: :love:

Sweet TOAST! :bravo:

Back
Top Bottom