Lem's 2015 Indoor/Outdoor/Anywhere It'll Grow Journal

Well its time to pass out cigars, today I brought 28 new babies into this world. My clone room is now empty and ready to fill with new clones. A whole bunch.
DSCF4844.JPG
DSCF4845.JPG
I got my second wind and took care of part of what needed to be done. I had planed to do the new clones today also, but shit happens. I will get on that early tomorrow morning before it get hot . TOAST

First, Thanks for fixing my post Lester that was way cool. Radogast 4 is probably all Im going to be able to do before they start flowering. I had illusions of a total of around 500 plants, ( sticks with single buds ) for the most part. But I ended up giving away and selling some to the tune of close to 40 clones. Mostly gave away. So I will be lucky to get close to 300. This is pretty cool - yesterday I went to go to Rick Simpsons Web Site. And it was down. This isn't the cool part. Apparently Arjan and Franco at Green House Seeds flew Mr Simpson to Amsterdam to give him an award and while he was there the Canadian Government raided his farm and now he cant go home or he goes to jail so hes stuck in Amsterdam. All his media is shut down except for Face Book. You can leave him a message and he is answering questions once a week if the answers aren't all ready on the Facebook site. As soon as I got to his facebook page I asked my question and posted a picture of my back. Then I started reading and like two paragraphs down was the answer. So I made another post telling him I found the answer and I was cool don't waste your time on me, Im good. Heres the cool part. On the Facebook site you don't get to talk to Mr Simpson him self, his assistants do the replys. Right after that I went to check my personal E-Mail not on Facebook and there three different E-Mails from Rick himself. WE ended up E-Mailing back and forth for over an hour, and he maid up a day by day schedual of what he wants me to do that will take care of my back, but I will allways have to do maintenance dosages or it will come back. There a bunch of stuff in my life that will have to change for this to work. Just for one no more sugar period. I eat Haagen-Dazs and Coke for breakfast, and a whole list of other thing I love to do that I will no longer be able to do for this to work. He said his assistant saw the picture I posted and call him and when he saw it he felt it was serious enough that I needed to start treat right away so he contacted me himself. Pretty cool dude he gave me his regular E-Mail so if I have any questions I don't have to go through Facebook and wait for an answer I can just go straight to him. Pretty Fucking Cool. He really comes across as some one who is just trying to take care of the World. Super nice guy. I don't know any Doctor that would do this for me for Free. What a TRIP. He also stressed that if I deviate from his corse of action at all I might as well not even brother. Any way Im out .TOAST

I know that you probably don't want to hear this lem but vegetarian diet helps a lot when you treat yourself with RSO. Just a thought.

Hello People, I really wasn't feelin it today, but when I went out side to check my plants, I noticed my little White Widow mother has started to flower. So its now or never for clones. Before cloning:
DSCF48461.JPG
So I brought her in the garage and took 12 clones. After Cloning :
DSCF4847.JPG
and here are the 12 clones. :
DSCF4848.JPG
I bagged them, marked them and put them the clone room. Tomorrow I will do all the rest. TOAST

About the Rick Simpson thing. Often in my life I have wondered if not for modern medicine increasing mans life span, and if people died when they were suppose to, wouldn't the world as a whole be better off. You know the balance of nature. In my life I have been every where I have wanted to go in my half of the world. The only thing that's still on my list is fishing the Island of Tasmania, Arthurs Lake, the Tyenna River and the Derwert River. Other then that I have done every thing and been every where I have wanted to go. That is the main reason I have all this skin cancer shit going on. Year after year in the sun. In order to prolong my life, I am now suppose to give up every thing I love doing. If any of you would spend just one day with me, you would have the most fun you ever had. I am like a laugh riot amusement park ride. I have lived my life by the rule, IF IT AINT FUN DONT DO IT. The few times I have done things I didn't care for, it has been to help some one in need, which gives me enormous pleasure. So Im thinking FUCK IT. I am going to continue having the best damn time I can, and let the cards fall where they may. Why be an unhappy miserable piece of shit for an extra five years or so of life. I would rather die right now happy as fuck. Then to give up all the things that make me happy. So thanks Rick Simpson for your concern, but Im going to have to pass. TOAST

I've got tremendous sympathy with you about this, Lem. It's about quality of life, not just quantity. And every single individual has the right to chose their own path.

Respect to you, Sir. :thumb: Enjoy your ice cream. :clap:

I have lived my life by the rule, IF IT AINT FUN DONT DO IT.
Jeez, you sound so like Mrs Teddy. Glad we're the other side of the ocean. I don't think the world could take the fun-power of you two together.

Thanks Mr T, I knew you would understand where I was coming from. If I was 20 years younger it would be a different story. Ive already eluded the Grimm Reaper twice in my life, and Im not scared of dying. So for me I think I am making the right decision. With all the partying Ive done in my life Im surprised Ive lasted this long. Later my friend. TOAST

I agree that you should take it as a man, and if you really do not want to give up sugar let it it, but just take it easy, work less relax more. Don't put that strain on your organism if you don't have to. I still believe you're gonna beat this shit :thumb:

Absolutely Fan-Fucking-Tastic : I had some Jack Herer X Chem Dawg 91 X Soma NYCD seeds that I made. I germinated all of them and ended up with three plants. If I didn't get a Female out of the three the strain was lost to me. I got the two in bags, brought them in my garage for inspection and cloning. There is no definitive proof one way or the other. So I took the tops as clones and marked the bags JD#1 and JD#2. I then went up on the hill and took the top of the one up there. When I got back in the garage, there they were the cutest little Calyxes with two little hairs coming out of them at every internode. THE STRAIN IS SAVED. You guys have no idea how much I was sweating losing this strain. This shit is World Class and it would have been pretty FUCKED if after I made the seeds I didn't get any thing to work with. So needless to say I am one HAPPY CAMPER. Out for now TOAST

After I butchered the JH x C91 X NYCD for nine clones, I took clones off my RKS mother and my SLH mother and then I started looking at the plants in my back yard to see what I could clone, I found eight Males so far. Two out of the three BB X SM were males, I haven't checked the one on the hill yet. Three UN X C91 X NYCD and Three GA X C91 X NYCD so far. I haven't checked the hill yet and I have to go through the forty or so in the Tree House. I have to run to Home Depot right now, so I will let you know how it goes later. Sure am glad I got all these back up plants. TOAST

At 7:24 am I was a HAPPY CAMPER. Very very short lived. Well I just came down from the Tree House. I had a total of 48 plants up there, and now I have 8. Seeds are so much fun. That's right 40 Fucking Males. Now picture this - I can carry 4 plants at a time :
DSCF4850.JPG
but I can only hold 2 plants at a time traversing the Tree House. So if you do the math, I made 20 trips up and down the Tree House and 10 trips, (so far) up and down the Hill, and I still haven't checked the plants on the Hill. Aint growing fun. Thank me for having the brains to have back plants. Ive learned over all these years, if it not one thing its another, but no matter what you do some thing is gona get ya so you gota plan for it. Believe it or not im really not that angry, cause its some thing every damn time and ive kinda gotten use to it. Now I get to go up on the Hill and see how many more I have to trash. As it stands right now, if you count the two JH X C91 X NYCD that Im pretty sure are males, I am going to destroy 64 plants. Aint that dandy. So RADOGAST I will be doing that fifth wave of clones. This is why I don't fuck with seeds. I will let you know how many I have to pull on the Hill when I come down. It shouldn't be significant cause most of those are clones that I know are Females. Be back shortly and let know the damage. TOAST

Well only had to pull 4 plants off the hill, not so bad. Out of 25 GA X C91 X NYCD I got one Female, at least I got one to clone the shit out of. All the UN X C91 X NYCD were Female. So I got 1 JH, 1 GA, and 7 UN. So all three strains I made will continue to exist. All so when I was checking the one BB X SM plant I noticed that there were three fan leaves and shuts at every internodes. Heres some crummy pics :
DSCF48511.JPG
DSCF48531.JPG
DSCF4854.JPG
I tried different angles but there to many leaves and they block the shot. But believe me they are there. Pretty strange. You know if I have any thing to do with it, weird shits gona happen.LOL Im off to clone the shit out of the GA. Later TOAST So the total plants destroyed 68 aint that great.

68, one short of pleasurable. :slide:

As for the Rick Simpson plan, if you are willing to eliminate the sodas and sugary drinks, I'd say thats 90 % of the sugar problem solved. No need to go extreme and reduce your ice cream pleasure.

I showed my beloved wife your photo and said "We could be brothers!" and she said "Yup."

I've now decided you are a very handsome fellow :)

Radogast, Its kinda funny, I stoped shaving because there is some carcinoma on my face. Apparently beards are now in out here and people keep giving me thumbs up and high fives and I forget that its even there and for awhile I didn't know what was going on. LOL Well if we could be brothers then you must be one handsome devil also .LOL I must say that when I saw how that picture came out, I was pretty impressed with my beard. That's the best its ever looked. I should have posted the enormous list MR. Simpson sent me via E-Mail. Dude there is no way I can even afford to do what he is telling me needs to be done. That's the real problem not the Ice Cream. The 68 plant thing, shit like that happen every year. One year it was between 105 to 117 degrees for 21 straight day and cremated my crop. Another time it hailed, and just pounded my crop into the ground. Twice I got ripped for most of my crop. Its all way some thing. So I just plan for it by keeping 100 clones ready to go in the ground if necessary. The ones I don't have to use, I bud out in the little bags as sticks with a single cola. From 2001 to 2006 I had this 60/60/60/60 thing down. I had 60 flowering, 60 outdoors, 60 vegging, and 60 clones. I was never out of pot for 5 years straight. Then my girl friends 16 year old son and friends ripped my crop the last week of June, (the stupid fucks) all they got was leaves. So I had to take the vegging plants and put them on the hill and start vegging the clones and to this day I haven't been able to get that rotation back. Some thing all ways happens to screw it up. So now I just plan for it. Thanks for the compliment and may all your endevors go the way you would like them to. TOAST

Lem, UN x Chem x NYCD is your Aurora Ultra cross, so you didn't lose it after all. Remember when I was asking you about it? :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom