Lem's 2015 Indoor/Outdoor/Anywhere It'll Grow Journal

420 PUBLIC SERVICE ANOUNCEMENT: If you have Back Trouble read this. So I found out the other day, when we sleep the fluid in our spines collect in one place, and when we get out of bed to quickly the fluid hasn't had a chance to redistribute to the rest of the veritbrays and your more likely to Herniate a disc. So what they recommend is to slowly put your legs over the side of the bed, sit up straight and give the fluid time to get where it needs to be. Just FYI. Hope that helps some of you. TOAST

Hello Toast!

Your cloning system, you pop the clones in rockwool, put them into clear plastic bags and wait for them to root....is that it? Or have I missed a stage? I am topping my ASD hard tomorrow and was going to try taking clones for the fun of it and also to learn.....

Thanks in advance

Tiny Update: Check these Bitches out. LOL One week after Transplanting.
DSCF47471.JPG
Now were doin it. TOAST I love my AIR POTS

Them bitches like the sun, and I like it too :hookah:

Bapple, Here,s the deal. What I do is soak the Rockwool,s in Clonex, ( the mix direction's are on the bottle ). then I mix my Dip'N Grow, ( as direction's on the bottle ) I then go to the plant I want to clone and count 6 internodes down and clip. When I get them inside I clip all the leaves off the bottom 3 internodes and then take a clean razor blade and cut the stem at a 70 degree angle
DSCF47031.JPG
and push it into the Rockwool.
DSCF4700.JPG
I then re dip the Rockwool in the Clonex so there good and wet and then put them in produce bags, blow the bags full of Carbon Dioxcide,LOL then twist tie the top's of the bags. Things you need to know: About every 3 days or so, ( you'll be able to tell when there starting to dry out ) and then I open the bags and just put 1 eye dropper full of the normal Clonex mix in the bag and reinflate. My strain takes any where from 3 to 10 days to start showing roots, but all strains are different and most take longer. What else you need to know is when there rooted and you take them out of the bags to transplant or Hydro what ever you have to put them under a mister or spray them frequently for about an hour or they will wilt and that's not good. Well that's it. Sorry I didn't get you this imformation sooner. Hope that helps. I loose 1 out of a 100 when I use this method. Its useually don't loose any but I don't want to brag. LOL Again sorry about not getting to this sooner Your friend TOAST If you have any questions about any thing just ask. Later

Thanks for the Tutorial Toast. :thumb:

The cloning boat has sailed this time around as I tossed the bits I cut off away yesterday. I will buy some Clonex while I'm in civilisation next month. I also need to buy the appropriate plastic bags....

Brag away Toast - false modesty is tedious. If you've got the skills flaunt it.

Hope your week has started well :high-five:

Bapple I don't know where you live, but I get the produce bags at a place called Smart and Final in Calif. Its a whole sale grocery store and you can get a giant roll of like 2000 bags for under $20.00. So try a whole sale in your area. And one time I went to my local food market and talked the produce guy into selling me a roll, but that wasn't cost efficient. There are different sizes, the ones I use are 11in X 19in Again sorry for not getting to you in time. Hope this information helps. TOAST

All right people I did my normal rounds today and then I went in the clone room to do the every three day check and every thing is rooted, the ones on the left which are primarily RKS's and White Widow are ready to go in the soil, and the ones on the right which are Pure Kush, Sour Diesel and Humbolt are rooted but not good enough to leave the bags for another few days :
DSCF47612.JPG
This is the first time I have grown the RKS and WW. I cloned them on the 5th of May so it took three weeks for them to root properly. I don't think that's an accurate time line because of the cold snap we had during that period. Here's 2 pics of a RKS.:
DSCF47591.JPG
DSCF47601.JPG
The PK,SD, and the Humbolt I took on May 18th so right at a week to show roots. Now three days ago I had an indoor plant ( Sour Diesel ) that I really didn't like from the get go. It wasn't doing well and looked like POOP on a STICK and I found a few nasty ass Spider Mites and a White Fly, so I Trashed it. But before I did I cut the four best tops off for clones. That was 3 days ago, check this out, it doesn't happen all the time, but quite often with my strain Aurora Ultra:
DSCF47561.JPG
pretty cool when they root this fast. Its all in the BAG.LOL This part is primarily for Bapple. I showed you this pic with the 2 internodes real close together
DSCF47031.JPG
which is the optimum place to make your 70 degree cut. When you don't have any internodes to work with, what I do is after I make my 70 degree cut I take the clean razor blade and I lightly score the stem above the cut a few times and then dip in the DIP"N GROW every where you break the skin on the stem it will root like crazy. Just an observation I've made over the years. If Mr Teddy reads this, tell that Gorgeous Hunk of Woman Mrs Teddy I said Hey Girl. C-YA TOAST

STORY TIME : Last night I got a phone call from a dear old friend of mine in Florida named John Anderson. Right after I moved to Miami and before I started fishing in the Keys I met John. He had just moved down to Miami from Pennsylvania. I met him as a complete stranger at the east coast version of 7/11 a place called U-Totem. At the time he hadn't found a job or a place to stay yet. I was living with my girl friend at the time, in a three bedroom house in Miami Lakes. I asked John if he wanted to stay in one of my spare rooms until he got on his feet. Times were a lot different then, I'm not sure I would do that now, but probably. He absolutely could not believe a complete stranger would do this for him. With in two week he got a great job , his own apartment and was out of my house. We have remained close friends ever sense. ON with the story : So he called me last night and we were doing what old friends do - Hey remember the time, and oh yea remember that time, and we went on for about an hour. It was great fun. During the remember the time Bull Shit he reminded me of some thing we did I forgot all about. It is in the top 10 funniest things I have ever seen. (im laughing so hard right now I can hardly type ) Alright here we go - Back in the day the Corp of Engineers built a two lane road across the Everglades to Naples Fla. A similar two lane road was all ready from Tampa to Naples and when they connected the two, they named it the Tamiami Trail. Much later they built a four lane Hwy from Fort Lauderdale, straight as a arrow across the Everglades to the east coast and they named it Alligator Alley, which goes right to a place in the middle of the state called Bellglades. Ok now the Tamiami Trail meanders thru Indian Reservations, Air Boat rides, Big Cypress National Forest and a bunch of tourist crap. Where ever there are tourist's and water in the Glades, there are Alligators because they feed them. John and my self spent I don't know how many weekends on Tamiami Trail trying to catch baby Alligator's for pets. Those little bastards are so fast we never came close. I mean you cant chase um in the water, Mom's just around the corner some where. Any way John's cousin had hitch hiked from Bellglades to John's house for a visit. On Friday John had purchased a brand new 1986 Ford Econoline Van for work. All it had in it was the drivers seat and the passenger seat, no paneling, no carpet or any thing. He going to give his cousin a ride back to Bellglades to break in the van and to put a few miles on it. He calls me sunday morning EARLY and begs me to go so he doesn't have to ride all the way back alone. I say yes, of course, and they come and pick me up. As we get on Alligator Alley me and John start talking about our trials and tribulations trying to catch baby alligators. His dumb ass cousin makes the statement, " Oh I could catch an alligator no problem ". Now you gota picture, ok Alligator Alley is a raised four lane hwy with a double yellow line down the middle, an emergency lane on both sides and sloping grass on the sides straight into the water. Ok here we go. About 2 miles in there's a 6 ft gator layed up on the grass on the opposite side of the road. I say to John's cousin " I suppose you could catch that gator " he says " your damn right I could catch that gator " John yells BULLSHIT!!!! and whips a U in the van. Now this stupid ass kid opens the sliding door of the van. He's got one hand on the frame by the passenger window and the other hand on the sliding door and he's poised and ready to go. As John pulls up by the gator this ass hole jumps out of the van and on a dead run, beats the gator to the water grabs it by the tail (SWEAR TO GOD) and starts spinning in a circle yelling "What do you want me to do now" Now John in a moment of ultament Stupidity says through him in the van. The kid through's that sucker in the van and John slams the side door shut. About the time John took a breath the gator took his tail and put an extremely large dent from the inside out in the side of John's brand new van. Now this gator precedes to tear this van up. It bites the seats, it put so many dents in this van it looked like a bomb went off inside. Now me and the kid took off running and were about 100 yards away laughing are asses off. All we can hear is John screming Get This Fucking Thing Out of my Van. Now me and the kid aren't going any where near this van cause John is pissed and we cant stop laughing. After a half an hour or so the gator quiets down and John opens the drivers door and gets his keys out of the ignition. He then steps on the front bumper, gets on top of the van and on his belly crawls to the back of the van and unlocks the door then opened it. John stayed on the roof until the gator finely after 10 mins or so came strolling out and calmly walked back in the water and was gone. We took his cousin home and needless to say never went gator hunting again. And that is the honest to god truth. I hope you laughed as hard as I did. It took a long time to type this. Have a good bunch. Toast

Lem, your alligator days made me laugh a lot, I think I'm gonna show it to my wife before we go to California. I wasn't even aware that it was a must-do thing in the 70s Florida except getting high on blow so you couldn't feel your face, excellent story :lot-o-toke::rofl:

A Tid-Bit of good News- If you remember I was injesting 1/2 a gram of Homemade concentrate twice a day along with applying it topicly to the Tumor on my back. IT was working well for a short time then It just stopped doing any thing. So I stop doing any thing but Smoking the concentrate. I happened to remember about a guy on Lower Matecumbe Key that had a extremely bad perforated ulcer and was bleeding out both ends. They wanted to operate on him, but he wasn't into it. There was a local house band called BIG DICK and the EXTENDERS. Big Dick is a 350 lb full blooded Miccosukee Indian. Well Dick had told this guy to go to Key West Aloe and buy 100% Aloe Vera Gel and start drinking one ounce a day and that should take of his ulcers. ( old indian remedy) So this man took Dicks advise and the next time he went to the doctor (according to the man) there was no sign of any ulcers. So I decided to mix 100 % Aloe Vera Gel I got from Walmart and my Homemade concentrate 1/2 and 1/2 and apply it topicly to my Tumor. In three applications over the last two weeks, my Tumor has shrunk right at 1/2 an inch in circumference. So maybe I have hit on the right treatment for me. I think if it doesn't taste to bad Im gona start drinking an ounce a day in addition and see what happends. I guess we will see if it knocks it out or is just a temporary fix that I will build up a tolerancy for like I did with the concentrate. Any way I was excited with the results so far. Thought you might like to know. Later TOAST

That's actually excellent news, lem!!!

BIG UPDATE : Well it seems that the plants on the hill are growing about 2 inches a day now :
DSCF47621.JPG
DSCF47631.JPG
DSCF47641.JPG
DSCF47651.JPG
The ones in the bags I moved up the hill to make room for the next set of clones. They are not there permanently. Heres Planter #1 Im bending them really slowly this time so as not to break the stems like I did last year. I learned my lesson. :
DSCF47681.JPG
DSCF47691.JPG
Here is planter # 2 :
DSCF4784.JPG
DSCF4785.JPG
DSCF4786.JPG
Here are bagged seedlings and clones :
DSCF47871.JPG
All right I was going to tell you all that I trashed my Indoor Crop or I should say CRAP, because they look like SHIT and are a total EMBARRASSMENT. But I got to thinking for the most people on this site don't show you there Fuck Ups. It leads you to believe all there plants are perfect. I will give props to Cola Monster all his plants are perfect. But he few and far between. So I decided just to let you see what FUCKING SPIDER MITES can do. I only get them Indoors and Ive never been able to stop them, only slow them down. Most of the time I just toss the plants and Bomb my room. Heres my Indoor CRAP :
DSCF47881.JPG
DSCF47891.JPG
and finely whats left in the clone room :
DSCF4790.JPG
Well there you have it TOAST

Back
Top Bottom