Lem's 2015 Indoor/Outdoor/Anywhere It'll Grow Journal

Hurray, now shit going. I had a lot to do today. Got up about 8:00 am and started taking the plants out side. Its 87 degrees, the sun is shining bright, and the wind is 5-10 with 20 mph gusts. Not bad at all. So when I'm putting the plants out I notiss the seedlings have grown quite a bit so I changed the wire stakes I made to keep the lanky little sprouts from getting blowen over. After I was done doing that I went and checked the clones and to my surprise 4 more had finished rooting 3-RKS's and 1-Aurora Ultra.
DSCF46703.JPG
DSCF46722.JPG
I bagged and tagged them and then put them under the mister. Next I filled Planter#1 with Soil.
DSCF46743.JPG
I don't know if you remember, but last time I told you about my down the street neighbor Rick, ( the one with the college age daughter and friends by the pool ) any way Sunday I was talking to him and he mentioned he wanted to try his hand at growing this year, so as soon as I'm done with this, I'm taking him these two Plants as a starter 1- Pure Kush and 1- Sour Diesel.
DSCF46732.JPG
I guess I'm done so I'm off to Ricks. C-YA TOAST

Lucky ol' Rick, having you as a mentor-neighbour.

And good to see Planter No.1 getting ready for the season again. :bravo:

Take care, Captain. :ciao:

Hello my friends. So today I decided to further devastate the RKS and White Widow plants I have.
DSCF46773.JPG
I took eight clones off the RKS and seven off the White Widow.
DSCF46783.JPG
I wouldn't normally have done this but times running out and both strains clone really quickly and the clones seem to be hardier then the plants them selves. You know there is a local Hydro Store close to my house. I was going there to get supplies on Friday and got side tracked. Went there today and they were closed for moving. Friday they were open. The new location witch is closer to my house, wont be open until Monday the 18th of May. I am flat out of every thing. So I either have to not give my plants any thing but water or drive into North Hollywood. Its funny how you can miss your window of opportunity and it screws up the plan. LOL Im probably going to wait for my store to reopen, cause I like to keep my money in the community and they treat me really good there and they give me deals when I buy a lot. Ya All keep on. TOAST

moving forward, excellent :grinjoint:

FINELY I got some thing in the ground. First I refilled Planter #2 so its ready as soon as the plants are.
DSCF46824.JPG
Next I planted Planter #1 with three Humbolt's and cut the centers out of them.
DSCF46792.JPG
Then I went up on the hill and planted the Plot with seven plants four White Widow"s at the far end, then two RKS's, and one Aurora Ultra Confidencial.
DSCF46803.JPG
Then above those I planted a Jack Herer, a Sour Diesle, and a Aurora Ultra.
DSCF46814.JPG
Its May 6th and Im finely getting started. This is May 5th 2014 last year
The_Hill_0021.jpg
The_Hill_0051.jpg
quite a bit further along then this time. Starting this late is really freaking me out. The Indica dom plants will start budding right at the end of July that's like eleven weeks to veg and right now most of the seedling are only a couple inches tall. Well we will see what happens, if there's enough veg time for the seedlings to grow to full size. Next time I do seeds Im going to start them a hell of a lot sooner. Well that's it for now. TOAST

Lem, you could give them more energy by pouring some compost or vermicompost tea. They usually take off like crazy after that and you still keep the nutrient balance in order. Question, when does Aurora Ultra start flowering outdoor normally? I poppes all Super Frosty seeds recently and 2 Jack Herers. I also got Grape Ape and Grape Dog flowering now to get the sample bud :) Now I'm off to plant some Colombian and Mexican sativas. It's gonna be a good season :tokin:

Hey Con, glad to see every things going good for you. The Aurora Ultra starts to turn over the first week of August and is done in mid October. 10 weeks, if you grow them a week to 10 days longer they get really couch locky, makes you have to go lay down. So I personally like to pull them at the first sign of amber, then its not so devastating. Hope that helps my friend. Question : What the hell is Vermicompost tea never heard of it. Later TOAST

Hey Con, glad to see every things going good for you. The Aurora Ultra starts to turn over the first week of August and is done in mid October. 10 weeks, if you grow them a week to 10 days longer they get really couch locky, makes you have to go lay down. So I personally like to pull them at the first sign of amber, then its not so devastating. Hope that helps my friend. Question : What the hell is Vermicompost tea never heard of it. Later TOAST

It's worm castings tea :) You drop it in the bucket, pour some water and leave it outside for 2-3 days to activate it as your local temps and bacteria in the air will do the rest. It works the same for normal compost. Good shot of energy for the plants as I said. Then you can drip it or water with it normally, as you please. Hmm is there any chance of getting Super Frosty male by the way? :)

Planting The Hill RANT: This has got to be the worst day I ever spent on the hill. Murphie's Law was in effect the entire time. I started at 8:00am and I'm just now done. I all most quit at about 2:00pm. Let me just run down a few things. First off I dig the first hole and lay the shovel down next to where I'm working, I take a step back with out looking and step on the shovel witch flip's up and smacks me in the back. Second hole, Learned my lesson from the first hole and when I'm done digging I lean the shovel on some scrub brush, When I bend down to put the plant in the hole, for what ever reason the shovel falls hitting me right on the tumor on my back and breaks it open and now blood is soaking my shirt. Wait it gets better. Now I'm in a bit of pain as I flip around to get the shovel I fall and crush 6 plants. Real fun. my water on the hill is on a timer and every time I went to use the water it was off and I had to walk down the hill and turn it on. Nothing like an extra 10 trips up and down. And a bunch of other shit I'm not going to go into. But any way I'm still alive and I GOTTER DONE. Here's 2 before pics:
DSCF46891.JPG
DSCF46902.JPG
and here's 2 after pics
DSCF46912.JPG
DSCF4692.JPG
Now I'm going to nurse my wounds and soak in the bath tub. FUCK THIS DAY Later TOAST

I finely made it to the grow store. I bought 300 Rockwool, a 25lb box of Jamaican Bat Guano, and a Qt of Foxfarms Grow Big. The plants that are in the 5gal containers are out growing my room, so they needed to be cut back. I figured, good time to take clones. Would have done it sooner, but was out of Rockwool. Pic of to big plant
DSCF46942.JPG
Sense I had to wait for the Rockwool you can see how big these branches were
DSCF4695.JPG
Check it out, I decided to double clone the tops. So I cut the top way deeper then normal. Normally I go down 6 internodes and trim the bottom 3 internodes.
DSCF4696.JPG
DSCF46971.JPG
Next I cut the branch in half
DSCF46981.JPG
DSCF46992.JPG
Then I dipped them and put them in Rockwool
DSCF4700.JPG
This is a picture of the perfect internode closeness for cloneing
DSCF47031.JPG
that gives you the best root results. And this is what you get when you buy clones from the Dispensaries in the SFV. It just cracks me up.
DSCF47051.JPG
It takes the whole season to get them big enough to put out side. The last ones I bought years ago, I had to grow them until they had 6 internodes, then clone the tops to get them to go. Ridiculous. Now back to today: I ended up cutting, dipping, and bagging 24 clones. Now I can go ahead and flower those plants out with out them reaching the top of my grow room. That's it for today. Peace my brotheren. TOAST

Wow! Impressive lineup Toast :thumb:

Take it easy in and around the garden, it's easy to get seriously injured. The boy that helps me with the heavy work for my non 420 gardening is as dumb as a box of rocks and would leave tools laying in all sorts of dangerous places. Last summer I stepped on the pitchfork while taking a stroll through the garden in the night. My toes were saved by my Ugg boots which now bear the massive rip that saved my toes/foot from the pitchfork.

My husband was so angry he read him the riot act, which basically was 'leave tools laying about again and you are fired'

Anyway, I love the layout of your garden and look forward to watching those girls graduate.

Another Cool Thing About Air Pots : First off thank you for the concern Bapple, I will be more carefull in the future. Sorry about the Pitch Fork insodent. LOL So I decided I want to put my new strains in my Air Pots. So I'm transplanting the existing plants into drifferent containers. The smaller ones into 21/2gal bags and the others into 5gal buckets. Heres the plant in the Air Pot
DSCF47062.JPG
Heres the 21/2gal bag 1/2 full of soil
DSCF47072.JPG
What you do is lay the Air Pot on its side
DSCF47082.JPG
Take out two screws and open her up
DSCF47092.JPG
Then just roll the plant out of the Air Pot for easy root trimming
DSCF47102.JPG
I use that saw to cut the root ball down to fit in the bag
DSCF47112.JPG
Then you just put it in the bag , add some soil and shes ready to go 12/12
DSCF47121.JPG
It doesn't get any simpler then that. Have a good bunch. TOAST

My hill can be pretty treacherous, so I decided to do some upgrades. First I cleaned the dirt and loose rocks off the stairs.
DSCF47142.JPG
Then I cut a little trail down to the bottom four plants.
DSCF47152.JPG
Then I cut, smoothed, and leveled the area below the plants
DSCF47162.JPG
Then I leveled out the main path,
DSCF47172.JPG
Earlier I was picking out plants that I want to put in the vacated Air Pots and found that I had two Pineapple Reserve's. I wanted to put one in the ground and one in the Air Pots. So I dug a new hole on the hill and planted it there.
DSCF47181.JPG
I all so made little rock dams around the plants to hold water.
DSCF47192.JPG
DSCF47201.JPG
When that was all taken care of I took the 12 plants I picked out and put them in Air Pots.
DSCF47212.JPG
DSCF47221.JPG
2 - Grape Ape X Chemdog 91 X Soma NYCD, 2 - Super Lemon Haze, 2 - UNKOWEN x Chemdog 91 X Soma NYCD, 2 - Aurora Ultra Confidencial, 1 - Really Killer Skunk, 1 - Unknowen, 1 - Pinapple Reserve, and 1 - Blueberry X Santa Marta. This was another good day. Later TOAST

Killer Skunk sound pretty good, lem :)

Hello my friends, today I went to water the Hill and every thing grew enough that I had to reposition the twist ties to a higher location, so I thought this would be a good time for a real Update, so here we go. The first seven pictures are the Outdoor crop. And the last five are the Indoor crop that I started flowering on 5/13/15.
DSCF47341.JPG
DSCF47352.JPG
DSCF47362.JPG
DSCF47371.JPG
The plants in the little bags are the seedlings that are left to plant.
DSCF47382.JPG
DSCF47391.JPG
DSCF47401.JPG
The orange buckets and the 21/2 gallon bags are the indoor crop
DSCF47411.JPG
DSCF4742.JPG
DSCF47431.JPG
DSCF47441.JPG
That will do it for today. Its what they call partly sunny. That means if the sun comes out your lucky.LOL So Its kind of funky and a little cold out side. But it will get nice soon. Later TOAST Oh Conrade I did my research and the Reserva Privada RKS (Really Killer Skunk) is saposta be the best skunk on the planet. I guess that all depends on how you grow it. So we will see if it lives up to its reputation. That would be really nice. Ive been cloning the shit out of it so I should have plenty for the future. Later my friend .

Well stupid me, I forgot the clone room. These are all RKS, White Widow, and Super Lemon Haze. There all rooted, just not enough to put in the soil yet. Another couple days, and they will be good to go.
DSCF47451.JPG
Her are the indoor plants put to bed. I have the lights set to go off at 6:00pm and on at 7:00am. I put them out side around 8:00am and back in at 5:00pm so there really not in the lights much. But when they are Im using 11 105watt CFL's witch are 400 watt equivalent each. When it gets to the right time I have 2 600watt HPS's I use to get bigger buds.
DSCF47461.JPG
Well that's really it this time. LOL TOAST

Back
Top Bottom