Lem's 2015 Indoor/Outdoor/Anywhere It'll Grow Journal

LOL, Whats up Mr and Mrs T . I was just thinking about you guys. I miss you. My neck is still fucked up from when I tackled my bath tub, but other than that Im cool. I hope everything is grooving in Greece. Glad to see your onboard, this grow should be exciting plant wise with all the new strains I have. Hopefully the thieves and cop excitement will be nonexistent. Great hearing from you. I really like you guys. Oh and say hi to Kostas for me.Hope you got a chance to get on the water and catch some fish. And how is your winter grow going good I hope. Do you like the Air Pots . I love you guys. Later TOAST

All's well here, Lem. Of course I'm along for your ride - last year's was the most extraordinary trip. Haven't done much fishing - the winter here has been very harsh with continuous snow storms up to 5 or 6 feet deep. And the spring so far is very wet and cold. The good news is that it means we shouldn't have water rationing again this summer. We got a nice little harvest from three girls in my first tent grow and I'm starting a bunch more seedlings indoors at the moment, waiting for the weather to turn before hardening them off outside for the season.

And airpots - oh yes. Love 'em. Got them on your recommendation and don't they they create terrific root systems? Bit of a pain to water them indoors, but well worth it.

So good to be subbed to you again. Take care, Lem.

So what I did today was move the clones in the Qt, Bags to the Gallon Bags and the two in the Gallon Bags into 2 1/2 Gallon Bags heres some pics.
DSCF45631.JPG
First thing I do is uncover my gigantic pile of dirt. Then I fill the bag half full of soil.
DSCF4564.JPG
Then I add a little water.
DSCF45661.JPG
The I take the plant Im transplanting and remove any dead leaves and unwanted branches and check for any unwanted pests.(them damn spider mites and white flys) 1st pic before 2nd pic after
DSCF45671.JPG
DSCF4568.JPG
Then I cut the bottom out of the bag with a razor blade.
DSCF4565.JPG
Then I just drop it into its new home.
DSCF4569.JPG
Fill it up with soil and water.
DSCF4570.JPG
That's transplanting with no stress what so ever.
DSCF4571.JPG
I was going to work on the hill but ended up having to do so stuff for my Mom so I will get on the hill tomorrow. C-YA TOAST

Excellent :goodjob:

Today, I rebuilt my out door grow room. Put up new Blackout plastic and replaced the styrofoam insulation. If you remember the insulation got trashed when the thieving little bastard fell through the floor.
DSCF4582.JPG
I also prepared the seeds and the containers for Wednesday, when I start germination. I went to the store to get those 6 oz, red plastic throw-a-way cups and spotted these clear plastic Shot Glasses, so I got these instead.
DSCF45861.JPG
I will be starting 12 new strains from seeds this time. From left to right, Back row - White Cheese Auto, Jack Herer X Chem 91 X Soma NYCD, Unknowen, Unknowen X Chem 91 X Soma NYCD, Grape Ape X Chem 91 X Soma NYCD, Pineapple Reserve. Front Row - Blue Berry X Santa Marta, Reserva Provada RKS, Lee's Sativa, Hong Kong OG, LA Confidential, and Pineapple Punch. As its turns out the containers you get with lunch meat holt 6 Shot Glasses perfectly thus keeping them from accidently getting knocked over.
DSCF4587.JPG
So that worked out quite pleasantly. Well that's it for now my friends TOAST PS I on accident watched a movie called Super 8, this is quality for the whole family. If you haven't seen it, do it, go see it , NOW lol C-Ya

Good to see you've started the new gear, here plants are already growing on :)

Knock Knock, Who's There, George Clooney, April Fools. Its only me. So here we are April 1st, time to get them little beans germinating. As you saw before, I got my shot glass set up
DSCF4588.JPG
Filled them half way up with distilled water
DSCF45951.JPG
DSCF45972.JPG
Then put the corresponding seeds or seed as the case may be in the shot glasses
DSCF45991.JPG
Then back into the lunch meat containers
DSCF4600.JPG
Then into a dark warm place in this case my kitchen cabnet. You know right now this BIG ASSED SPIDER and I mean BIG not Tarantula big but fucking big and I don't know where it went FUCK! Its so stupid when I lived in the Keys I was in the water with sharks all the time. But I cant stand spiders.Crazy. I normally use these Jiffy Pots and put my own soil in them
DSCF45933.JPG
But this really cool chick named lacy came across this and procured it for me so Im going to go this way this time
DSCF45912.JPG
Now I have a question for any body. Why are the seeds I pay 20 bucks apiece for (store bought hybreads) so much smaller and have no strips then the seeds I make. Any body got a clue. All right I'm getting the fuck away from this spider Later TOAST

Lem, and what about premium cross of AU x NYCD/Chem? :)

Hey Con, Im not sure what you want to know. But it would be AU = 1/4 OG Kush, 1/4 MK Ultra, and 1/2 Aurora Indica. The other 1/2 is what they now call Chem Dog or what I call Chem 91 and Somas New York City Diesel. So what you have is 1/2 Aurora Ultra and 1/2 Chem 91 X Soma NYCD. I just made them last year so no back cross, no stableization. So you get what you get . I don't know whats going to happen .Your growing them for the first time just like I am. Hope that helps my brotha. Peace TOAST

I know what it is, man. We've been over this a lot. Actually 10 out of 11 have been already germinated and two broke the ground yesterday :) What I meant was are you gonna grow them yourself? I didn't see them on the shortlist :)

They must be somewhere, man. And if you've really lost them, let's say they have a chance to be a keeper here :) Anyway, I came up with some names. Grape Ape x NYCD/Chem D '91= Grape Dog. AU x NYCD/Chem D '91 = Ultra Dog. By the way, I managed to get one seedling of MMM Grape Ape, and it looks like a killer not mentioning the stink already. Happy search :hookah:

Heres a little update on the seed front. First off Con your gona love that MMM Grape Ape its killer and turns purple. It should get real purple where you live. All right, heres the deal so far. These are the seeds that have popped and are in the soil. 1-PP, 6-JH 91, 9-PR, 3-RKS, 12-UN 91, 16-GA 91, 6- UN, 1-WC auto, 2-BS. Apparently I lost the AU 91 and the 1 Wonderland seed that guy gave me from his Club Bud. SOB. I kinda wanted to check that Wonderland. So what I just did was reach deep into my bag of Tricks and through some more seeds into the germinating process. My very last 3 AUB (Aurora Ultra X DJ Shorts Blueberry), 20 AUC (Aurora Ultra X LA Confidencial) and 1/2 a dozen SLH. I only have 4 more holes to do on the hill, and Ill post some pics of that. Mr Teddy my mom could not find the seeds. Con those are good names Im suprized I didn't come up with them. lol. Good Job. All Right People Im out. TOAST

Back
Top Bottom