Let's grow some Weed!

I got several new seeds cracked and in the planting pots and I'm waiting for them to break ground! I will start the seed cracking of the G13 Skunk now that I feel I have a process that is reliable enough to crack high quality seeds. I can't wait to get the new grow in full gear! My new baby Indica is doing well and I will be posting pics real soon...

I got several new seeds cracked and in the planting pots and I'm waiting for them to break ground! I will start the seed cracking of the G13 Skunk now that I feel I have a process that is reliable enough to crack high quality seeds. I can't wait to get the new grow in full gear! My new baby Indica is doing well and I will be posting pics real soon...

excited to see the pics. Hope this grow goes good man

excited to see the pics. Hope this grow goes good man

if this works out as planned I will have 4 new plants in the hopper and my Indica that is in full bloom.... A total of 5 growing at once... weeeeeeee...
Hey remember it's for me and the wife....

I yanked my clone... a failed experiment...

looking forward to seeing the pics and watching them grow dude good luck :Rasta:

if this works out as planned I will have 4 new plants in the hopper and my Indica that is in full bloom.... A total of 5 growing at once... weeeeeeee...
Hey remember it's for me and the wife....

I yanked my clone... a failed experiment...

Hey Joe, just thought I'd come by and say hello and I see that your starting some new ones..way ta go man.. pics when ya get'em! Got my fingers crossed for your seeds.

Hey Joe, just thought I'd come by and say hello and I see that your starting some new ones..way ta go man.. pics when ya get'em! Got my fingers crossed for your seeds.

I have some great advice right here!!!!
I know all my friends here will make sure I yield some big ass buds on this crop.... he he he
Watch out Bud of The Month! Joe is in the game!

I have some great advice right here!!!!
I know all my friends here will make sure I yield some big ass buds on this crop.... he he he
Watch out Bud of The Month! Joe is in the game!

Speaking of contests Joe, here's an idea of mine. I'm very hesitant to vote in these contests as they're configured at this time. I wish that they would post the entries anonymously with a corresponding number assigned to each entry instead of the persons name. Only the Administrator would know the identity of the grower. I hate choosing one over the other when all my friends have entries. Better we choose the best bud/plant and not the best Bud! LOL Thoughts?

hey joe was that yanked clone the one that was flowering? what happened?i'm getting ready to some cuttings and am worried.i've had everything to do it for a week now and need to just DO IT!! i'm still fighting spider mites.just one or two here and there but if there one or two...theres more.i just put a fan on them today.hope that helps. anyway ,happy trail,todd:icon_cool still trying to post some pictures.i got them as far as the photo section.how do i get them over here?

Speaking of contests Joe, here's an idea of mine. I'm very hesitant to vote in these contests as they're configured at this time. I wish that they would post the entries anonymously with a corresponding number assigned to each entry instead of the persons name. Only the Administrator would know the identity of the grower. I hate choosing one over the other when all my friends have entries. Better we choose the best bud/plant and not the best Bud! LOL Thoughts?

That's an incredibly good idea!!!!!!!!! I hope you have passed that idea onto 420 Admin. I AGREE WITH YOU 110%!

hey joe was that yanked clone the one that was flowering? what happened?i'm getting ready to some cuttings and am worried.i've had everything to do it for a week now and need to just DO IT!! i'm still fighting spider mites.just one or two here and there but if there one or two...theres more.i just put a fan on them today.hope that helps. anyway ,happy trail,todd:icon_cool still trying to post some pictures.i got them as far as the photo section.how do i get them over here?

Yes, It was the flowering clone. Apparently the clone used all of it's energy to make a Bud and not to grow leaves. I have learned a valuable lesson in not taking clones from a budding plant. The clones need to be taken while the plant is Vegetating. I consider it a lesson learned!

That's an incredibly good idea!!!!!!!!! I hope you have passed that idea onto 420 Admin. I AGREE WITH YOU 110%!

Thanks for the support and the suggestion, I just sent off a copy of the post to '420' in a PM. I'll let you know what he says! Just more fair I think! I think more of a mystery and guessing right up to the end..

i say "Amen" to that as well.that is why i held back on voting.i didn't want to knowingly put one person over the other. i too like the mystery part of it....good idea woody. be cool,todd

hi woodsman,sorry for addressing you as woody. i ment no disrestict in any way. in some circles a woody ,well you know.i really do have a friend whos last name was woodsmon and we all called him "Woody".it just came out when i sent the note, so i will stick to givin names (that goes to heavyherb as well). i tried to send this to you personally but was told i don't have enough points or something?? to send you a note.i have 23 you need 25....so i tried to do it right and just speak one on one. hope your plants are doing good.mine are just ok.spider mites... hope were cool,todd

Thanks for the support and the suggestion, I just sent off a copy of the post to '420' in a PM. I'll let you know what he says! Just more fair I think! I think more of a mystery and guessing right up to the end..

Woodsman that's just some clear thinking on your behalf. :)

MY Indica is doing really well and I will post the pics real soon... (I had to shovel snow all day we got blasted with at least 14" of snow). My Sativa has passed away but she was very good to me.... I am starting a new grow with several different strains and it is still getting underway.... I am very excited about the new start.

Back
Top Bottom