Light of Jah - Early Wonder Skunk - Soil - OC+ From Seed

Re: Light of Jah, Early Wonder Skunk, Soil, OC+, From Seed

I wish I had a basement! Don't see too many of those in California. Guess they don't want us getting buried in an earthquake :).

In the next couple years I'm hoping to get a house off the beaten path. Then it's f'n on! Now I just have to find a piece of land with a cave and build my house on top of it...awwe, uh... oh yeah, that's been done before :)

debasement! debasement! I live in debasement...and squalor, too!

:tokin:

:peace:

Great looking plants man I haven't been on for awhile but will post an update in a sec, I just wanted to stop by and check your grow out. I love the use of space that you have going on you really must have an understanding wife lol

She's really great. We have our ups and downs but she has definitely been a source of support for me over the years. :tokin:

You get a trichome scope yet?? It's kickass to see them develop under extreme magnification. You get a really good view of the colors too, from clear --> cloudy --> amber. Get a precise time of when to harvest for your desired "High".

I picked mine up from radioshack, for $10 works amazing!
scope.jpg

:smokin: Haha and lately I've just been grabbin a little bit of everything and checking it out under magnification ;)

I got one as well...one of the first things I bought..

And when I did I had no idea why I'd need it. My hydro guy said "you'll need that" and I said ok I'll take it.

It's one of the few things I took his advice on. Now Jackman at iGrowbiz is the man if you live in the Sacramento area.

:Namaste:

What do you think of their store in Sacramento? Are the prices reasonable? You are talking about this place right? They used to be called iGrow until they decided to franchise...looks like they may get really big.

What do you think of their store in Sacramento? Are the prices reasonable? You are talking about this place right ? They used to be called iGrow until they decided to franchise...looks like they may get really big.

This is the iGrowBiz in Rocklin. I haven't been to WeGrow..that's the store that got all the press..

iGrowBiz is awesome. They have everything there. It's on Granite Dr. in Rocklin. VERY knowledgeable staff..especially Jake.

Nice grow Hemp Rocket, LOJ is a great strain to grow, but not in limited space. I would use a few drops of bushmaster (Humboldt Counties Own)to keep her from giving you a skylight.

I was just reading the funny and stupids busts, I had to add this one in Hemet, Ca. today.
A local man was growing 2300 plants and had a 6 foot American aligator guarding the grow room when DOJ and DEA decided to enter. Needless to say the gator went to an exotic animal petting zoo and the dude went to jail. Just to get out on $100k bond, he better start growing again soon, gators aren't cheap.

Nice grow Hemp Rocket, LOJ is a great strain to grow, but not in limited space. I would use a few drops of bushmaster (Humboldt Counties Own)to keep her from giving you a skylight.

I was just reading the funny and stupids busts, I had to add this one in Hemet, Ca. today.
A local man was growing 2300 plants and had a 6 foot American aligator guarding the grow room when DOJ and DEA decided to enter. Needless to say the gator went to an exotic animal petting zoo and the dude went to jail. Just to get out on $100k bond, he better start growing again soon, gators aren't cheap.

LOL well if he can afford a 100k bond and isn't running a despensary than I'm pretty sure what he was doing was definitely against the state guidelines and I doubt he will get to much mercy. Then again he could already be in Canada.

PICTURE UPDATE

Day 24 of 12/12

Went a little crazy with the pictures today. Buds developing nicely. I have my fingers crossed that I don't run out of vertical room with these LofJ plants. :wood:

Group Shot
SAM_0406.jpg

EWS
SAM_382.jpg

SAM_383.jpg

SAM_384.jpg

SAM_391.jpg

LofJ
SAM_03961.jpg

SAM_0400.jpg

SAM_0401.jpg

SAM_0403.jpg

SAM_0404.jpg

SAM_397.jpg

SAM_398.jpg

SAM_399.jpg

PICTURE UPDATE

Day 24 of 12/12

Went a little crazy with the pictures today. Buds developing nicely. I have my fingers crossed that I don't run out of vertical room with these LofJ plants. :wood:

Group Shot
SAM_0406.jpg

EWS
SAM_382.jpg

SAM_383.jpg

SAM_384.jpg

SAM_391.jpg

LofJ
SAM_03961.jpg

SAM_0400.jpg

SAM_0401.jpg

SAM_0403.jpg

SAM_0404.jpg

SAM_397.jpg

SAM_398.jpg

SAM_399.jpg

Yup no way you're getting more than 2oz off this grow..you should just burn it down!! LMAO

Dude...that is PURE!!! You're my idol!!

Nice, nice work!!

Love the pictures! Are you worried about mold or bud rot due to the amount of plants in there restricting circulation? Are you planning on adding supplement light?

:cheer:

Hemp, lookin' awesome, bro! :goodjob:

It's tough not to go crazy with the pics when you got all those nice buds developing! Looks like your EWS is starting too frost up, too! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :welldone:

Now that's what I call a MAN CAVE! put a tv in there and that's ... About. ....it.

You are gonna be up to your ears in smoke for a looooong while my friend.

Yup no way you're getting more than 2oz off this grow..you should just burn it down!! LMAO

Dude...that is PURE!!! You're my idol!!

Nice, nice work!!

Hahaha, yeah dude! 2 zips for sure. That guy was such an idiot. Thanks for the compliment. :Namaste:

Love the pictures! Are you worried about mold or bud rot due to the amount of plants in there restricting circulation? Are you planning on adding supplement light?

:cheer:

I'm not that worried. I live in a very dry, cold climate so it's not something we worry about that much. To increase air exchange and movement I have my 225CFM exhaust fan going 24 hours a day. I also have 3 fans (working 24 hours a day) in there moving air around. I have this big fan:

SAM_01911.jpg

and 2 smaller fans:
SAM_00982.jpg

The smaller fans are placed here:
SAM_02951.jpg

The 2 smaller fans blow dry air that comes from the passive intakes up into the canopy. No sign of any problems yet. :wood:

Also, the two EWS plants should finish in the next 2-3 weeks so I will have more room to spread the LofJ plants around.

Daaaamm man that's so nice. Id have a hard time not staring at that all day.

Thanks dude. Going to work helps in that regard. Most days by the time I get home it's almost lights out. I don't mind though because this way I see a big difference in size every time I check.

Hemp, lookin' awesome, bro! :goodjob:

It's tough not to go crazy with the pics when you got all those nice buds developing! Looks like your EWS is starting too frost up, too! Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! :welldone:

I love taking pictures of the girls. I think I photograph my weed more than I photograph the kids! :) The EWS should finish in 2-3 weeks, but who really knows. The description on the site says 5-6 weeks flowering time and they started developing bud sites before I switched to 12/12.

Now that's what I call a MAN CAVE! put a tv in there and that's ... About. ....it.

You are gonna be up to your ears in smoke for a looooong while my friend.

Thank you my friend. I think I'm going to wait until the EWS is finished before I put a TV in there. Space is at a premium right now. :)

You will find this out yourself: When people know you have some good smoke, you have friends coming out of the woodwork...friends you never knew you had! :)

I forgot to ask you what you are doing for smell control? How heavy is the smell for you right now? My two plants are already producing some nice smells :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom