Light of Jah - Early Wonder Skunk - Soil - OC+ From Seed

Re: Light of Jah, Early Wonder Skunk, Soil, OC+, From Seed

Thanks guys.

Here are a few pictures of the Lowryder 2 plants. This is something like Day 18 or 19 from seed for them. They're looking good. Have to transplant them pretty soon.

SAM_0539.jpg

SAM_05411.jpg

SAM_0542.jpg

Thanks guys.

Here are a few pictures of the Lowryder 2 plants. This is something like Day 18 or 19 from seed for them. They're looking good. Have to transplant them pretty soon.

SAM_0539.jpg

SAM_05411.jpg

SAM_0542.jpg

Looking good! :goodjob:

That video was so cool, snapped that kid like a twig. I'd like to see that happen to a whole bunch of knuckle-dragger adults :thumb:

Howdy Hemp - Those Light of Jah, and EWS's look freakin' awesome. Really putting on the frost nicely. :bravo: :yummy:

Lowryder 2's coming along nicely, too. Really healthy looking. :thumb:

P.S. Be careful swallowing the vagina juice - you never know who left it there. Oh, and intestine juice? Ewwww....

:thumb: Gorgeous girls!! I love that deep green color in a plant and it just accentuates the frost even more.:goodjob:

Watching that little bastard get body slammed made my entire day!!!!

Parents should impress on their kids that you only have to stand up to most bullies once. After they realize you're not an easy target, they move on. I will most assuredly encourage my kids to do any type of professional self-defense training. I could watch bullies get slammed like that all day.

hemp what kinda soil do u use?? and is that perlite on top?? i wish i had a cab to veg in, its still alittle cold around here to start outside but its comin very soon. cant go wrong with outdoor growing... and the little ones are lookin good !!!! :tokin:

Sexy ass ladies you got there, man.
& the video was great haha
Keep up the great work:tokin:

I cant wait till mine got big nice buds on it like that...lookin good man.:hookah:

Howdy Hemp - Those Light of Jah, and EWS's look freakin' awesome. Really putting on the frost nicely. :bravo: :yummy:

Lowryder 2's coming along nicely, too. Really healthy looking. :thumb:

P.S. Be careful swallowing the vagina juice - you never know who left it there. Oh, and intestine juice? Ewwww....

I suppose you are right you never know who left it there...however, when it comes to my wife, I'm pretty sure I'm safe.

:thumb: Gorgeous girls!! I love that deep green color in a plant and it just accentuates the frost even more.:goodjob:

Watching that little bastard get body slammed made my entire day!!!!

Thanks brother and yes that little bastard deserved it. Hope he learned his lesson.

Parents should impress on their kids that you only have to stand up to most bullies once. After they realize you're not an easy target, they move on. I will most assuredly encourage my kids to do any type of professional self-defense training. I could watch bullies get slammed like that all day.

Me too brother, me too.

Sexy ass ladies you got there, man.
& the video was great haha
Keep up the great work:tokin:

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you're enjoying the show.

hemp what kinda soil do u use?? and is that perlite on top?? i wish i had a cab to veg in, its still alittle cold around here to start outside but its comin very soon. cant go wrong with outdoor growing... and the little ones are lookin good !!!! :tokin:

I build my own soil. I'm pretty sure that the ingredients are on the first page of my journal. If you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask. DocBud also has a good recipe for soil, so does Awmartian. You can also Google: "Subcool's Super Soil" if you are interested in building your own.

I cant wait till mine got big nice buds on it like that...lookin good man.:hookah:

Thanks dude. You'll have some good smoke soon brother. :Namaste:

Driving thru to update the peek at your LoJ plants. Starting to take shape there. Con grad's on a MoM under your belt. I wondered the yield also of Low rider 2. I did acouple Low rider White Russian something awhile back and was pleasantly surprised with the yield and quality. GL Keep em Green

Driving thru to update the peek at your LoJ plants. Starting to take shape there. Con grad's on a MoM under your belt. I wondered the yield also of Low rider 2. I did acouple Low rider White Russian something awhile back and was pleasantly surprised with the yield and quality. GL Keep em Green

Thanks brother. They are packing on weight every day. I hope they live up to their description. I have 2 Lowryder 2's going. Once is confirmed a female and the other one hasn't shown any sign of sex yet. I will update on the yield and smoke when they are finished.

Hey mr. hemprocket, your plants are some of the healthiest i've seen. You certainly know your stuff. I've always appreciated the great advice I have gotten from you in my own grows. Now I can see why you are Member of the Month. Very nice plants! They look so clean and green. Just awesome!

Hey mr. hemprocket, your plants are some of the healthiest i've seen. You certainly know your stuff. I've always appreciated the great advice I have gotten from you in my own grows. Now I can see why you are Member of the Month. Very nice plants! They look so clean and green. Just awesome!

Thank you. I just hope they stay that way till harvest. :wood: I see people battling it out with thrips, spider mites, PM and I'm hoping I won't have to deal with any of that shit in my garden. So far so good.

Watching and learning this genetics is worthy

So far I'm really impressed with the Light of Jah. We will see what the harvest will be like and more importantly...the smoke report. A few more short weeks. :high-five:

Thank you. I just hope they stay that way till harvest. :wood: I see people battling it out with thrips, spider mites, PM and I'm hoping I won't have to deal with any of that shit in my garden. So far so good.

:wood: :)

Garlic repells thrips, Spinosad kills them
Bounce sheets repell fungas gnats, Mosquito dunks kill them
Spider mites...holy hell I hope I never have to deal with them!

Back
Top Bottom