Light of Jah - Early Wonder Skunk - Soil - OC+ From Seed

Re: Light of Jah, Early Wonder Skunk, Soil, OC+, From Seed

I'm not too worried about it. It's pretty much only 2 plants out of the 7 and it doesn't seem to have affected the buds at all.

I was just gonna ask how many... I'm glad they are OK :high-five:

You're going to be pulling PLENTY of good smoke off those girls and you're not going to be smoking any of those leaves anyway :)

Take care my friend... I have a big fat bowl* and some snacks ready for your harvest update.

*I'll probably smoke that bowl today though in celebration of your girls being OK :)

I was just gonna ask how many... I'm glad they are OK :high-five:

You're going to be pulling PLENTY of good smoke off those girls and you're not going to be smoking any of those leaves anyway :)

Take care my friend... I have a big fat bowl* and some snacks ready for your harvest update.

*I'll probably smoke that bowl today though in celebration of your girls being OK :)

Thanks dude. Yeah it was basically just the 2 plants right next to the dehumidifier. Not a big deal. :Namaste:

Hey Rocket sorry about the mis-hap but it makes them look even cooler imo.

The EWS is a quick finisher anyhow isn't it?

I have been working on a project DIY chambered box... It will have one side for 12/12 and a mother chamber and a couple clone sections and small veg area... all under 1000 watts and contained on a 4x4 base on roller wheels. The project has been in the making for about 3 months now... I will post some pix soon.

My idea is to have a full system in that compact space doing about 1-3 oz per month continually.

Separate chambers all enclosed and cycled on the timers so that someone could plug it in and play. Making dreams reality...:hookah:

Wow, that sounds like a really great set up you have in the works, my friend. I am also on the lookout for a small dresser, tall speaker cabinet, etc...to put a dual chamber-kind-of thing inside, by like altering the front for access, yet hollow out and build the inside for a veg. & clone/seedling area, and a flowering chamber...I was thinking, for me, since I'm still new to this stealth building and indoor growing, that if I could do that much, it would be great, and to have a mother chamber & make it an ebb & flow or a waterfarms-type system, with all the ventilation, etc...that's what MY ideal project was going to be....so I am going to follow you and look for what others are doing like that too, before I attempt to do it on my own just cuz I have an idea in my head.

Awesome idea, I hope we can see your project on here soon, I'm looking forward to it! :nomo:

Wow, that sounds like a really great set up you have in the works, my friend. I am also on the lookout for a small dresser, tall speaker cabinet, etc...to put a dual chamber-kind-of thing inside, by like altering the front for access, yet hollow out and build the inside for a veg. & clone/seedling area, and a flowering chamber...I was thinking, for me, since I'm still new to this stealth building and indoor growing, that if I could do that much, it would be great, and to have a mother chamber & make it an ebb & flow or a waterfarms-type system, with all the ventilation, etc...that's what MY ideal project was going to be....so I am going to follow you and look for what others are doing like that too, before I attempt to do it on my own just cuz I have an idea in my head.

Awesome idea, I hope we can see your project on here soon, I'm looking forward to it! :nomo:

Funny how things change... I cut the base to fit one chamber a 400 hps then decided the space e was better for a t5 . It's been sitting in transition for weeks now. Now I am using the t5 vert and require a shift. Winter projects kinda dry up once the norm temp is 70+ and the sun is in use and free.

I have a plan to cut the roof from one of these stealth boxes to utilize the sun but the airflow and temps are impossible in summer.

Looking good Hemp, you are close to harvest anyway so it will probably help dry out the plants a little quicker:grinjoint::grinjoint: Cant wait to see the harvest report:cheer::cheer: Whens the big chop?

get some marijuana seeds. In the event you haven't started now get it. Plenty of people save their marijuana seeds on a tray they stole from a cafeteria or a frisbee of coursework. No require to pay them for them. Tell them they are for a mate. People get busted because they tell a mate in strict confidence, who tells a mate in strict confidence etc etc.

:scratchinghead:uhhhh......what?.....i have no idea what you're talking about. :scratchinghead:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

happy 420 evryone!

HAPPY 420 EVERYONE!!!!!
:party::party::party::party:

Went to our local 420 event. It was great, several thousand people for sure.

Nice! That sounds like a fun event! The only 420 events they have around here are police raids!

Happy 420, Bro!

:blunt::blunt::blunt:Hey looks great.your growing in a tent 4x4 with a 600 wAtt light is it air cooled? What is the cfm for the fan?oh yea is it air cooled with a glass cover?what do u do for them smell?also wondering how loud is the grow room? I'm so ready to start growing but my pockets not ready yet. I'm going to build a 7x7 room with lock. Inside the room I'm going to build 4x4x6ft11inch tall going to use2x4 then insut it put 1/2 plywood on the I side with so white plaste. On the outside I'm going to put 5/8 drywall. Going to use a 6' hydrofarm enclose hood with lumatex ballast so with size cfm in line fan should I use? I understand the room has 120 cfm (lxwxh) and I have to get that air out every 5 min but this is a small room so it needs to get out in 1 min so 460cfm fan should do it but? Do I hook the canards filter to the same fan or do I use a another fan for the filter?thanks also goin to use foxfarm org soil do I still put 50/50 perlite? Thank for your time.

I will also be harvesting the EWS plants in the next few days since I am.....ALMOST out of meds and don't want to buy any.

Hey Hemp ,I hear you there. I am brizoke , and I just pulled a male 24" tall from my garden, now down to 7 candidates. Took it trimmed it, squeezed some lemons (6 med) and put all that that along with 1 cup sugar and 5 cups water to boil for 30 minutes, strained it, drank a coffee mug of it hot, insta buzzzzz, sedative in effect. Also it was delicious. The rest sits in the fridge to gird my loins as I work the soil.:smokin:Looking forward to your harvest report!:goodluck:

Hey Hemp, how are things going up there?

Just checking in my friend, hope all is well.

Hey Mac, loving your sig!

Yo Hemp, stop by my thread some time just posted harvest pics :tokin:

Back
Top Bottom