Looking For Winner: Mars Hydro FC6500 Giveaway!

Middle pic = :love:
That's one you should enter for Photo Of The Month
Aww thanks Rex...she is something...I have so many pictures of her :love::hug:

#MarshydroFC6500

These Amnesia Haze beauties are getting jarred today, along with many if their friends.
:yahoo:

20211014_070913.jpg

Middle pic = :love:
That's one you should enter for Photo Of The Month
Better one today of another bud...thought of you :love::passitleft:

20211014_121557.jpg

I play a little, love guitar. My son can play any instrument. We rock at our house. Plenty of guitars, mandolin, fiddle, keys , and bass. I need a drum kit lol.
Omg yes you do, 110%!!! That's awesome, we pretend to play our guitar. Mostly though, these are our musical instruments.....

16342293926837217417434814303102.jpg

Omg yes you do, 110%!!! That's awesome, we pretend to play our guitar. Mostly though, these are our musical instruments.....

16342293926837217417434814303102.jpg
Too cool. Music is in all of us. My oldest is 17 he is a musician. The youngest is 20 months he loves to watch brother and dad play. He has some mini guitars he plays and sings along. It is soooo cute.

God the frost on that bud...
She's a frosty one...Frosty Amneisa Vixen it's like FAB but FAV :bongrip: smoking now.. clearly very bad with jokes without some

Too cool. Music is in all of us. My oldest is 17 he is a musician. The youngest is 20 months he loves to watch brother and dad play. He has some mini guitars he plays and sings along. It is soooo cute.
Both perfect ages to make fantastic memories. I had 6 miscarriages prior to my one and only 22 month old so I had him laaaate. Didn't get to have any older ones...I'm excited for the ride for sure. My little loves banging away and dances up a storm. Music has been his thing. One of his first words was you tube because he knew that's how we got to music videos...bless you for doing it all over again even though I've said it before. So worth it.

@MarshydroFC6500

Interesting trichome picture off my Jelly Rancher, Sadie, from the last grow.

Gorgeous trichome shot Sadie July 3.jpg
Luke at dat wicked lobstah! :love::rofl:...insert Mass accent

Is that an Amnesia Haze x something?
Actually a lot of people refer to her as Amnesia Haze but there is actually an Amnesia strain and an Amnesia Haze strain. She was said to be Amnesia...Cinderella 99, Jack Herrer and Skunk #1

Day 16 picture 16 entry 16.
#MarshydroFC6500
Just setup the 1.2m square 2 metre high tent ready to get started tomorrow :) stuck the Mars hydro TS1000 in going to start the seeds with it. Also going to be putting fan and radiator in with the propagator tomorrow. Can't wait to get going again.
IMG_20211014_195725.jpg

Back
Top Bottom