MaggiesFarm - 1st Grow - Soil - Indoor/Outdoor - Nirvana Freebies - 2014

Pistils in all 3 closeups :goodjob:

IMG_2733_zoom1.png

IMG_2732_zoom1.png

IMG_2731_zoom1.png

I'm ecstatic over the pistils starting to show on FTB-01! Thanks for the extra eyes everyone. Good to know I wasn't seeing things yesterday morning. :high-five:

that's a good news, and it seems your pistils are very thick !!

With a Sativa when first pistils appears you need to wait at least 3 weeks before getting nice coming buds, it's a long travel but when sativa's flowering it often means big big nugs and heavy weight in the bocal :ganjamon:

nice job and still good luck

that's a good news, and it seems your pistils are very thick !!

With a Sativa when first pistils appears you need to wait at least 3 weeks before getting nice coming buds, it's a long travel but when sativa's flowering it often means big big nugs and heavy weight in the bocal :ganjamon:

nice job and still good luck

I think I'm going to build a SCROG/trellis for her. She's already taller than the lattice rail around the deck. I've got another place for her to finish out but it's going to need some cleanup work first. Also going to have to kill the big security light in the driveway.

Still no signs of sex on FTB-02 yet.

Thanks for the opinions everyone! The girls are looking thirsty so I will probably feed them this afternoon.

FYI, the bug on FTB-02 above is a candy-striped leafhopper and is not something you want to see hanging around. They will chew up leaves and leave waste material that attracts other insects.

Edit: Just fed them each almost a 1/2 gal 6.5pH rain water mixed with 5ml GrowBig, 5ml BigBloom and 5ml CaMg+
That's what those things are? I've seen a few of those... good thing I give them a good flick and send them on their way, sometimes never to munch another leaf ;) almost caught up here MF, looks good, though no sex quite as of page 15.

Edit: all caught up, awesome! FTB-02's a girl for sure :) but I guess I'm late to that party. I'm interested to see how your scrog build goes, I may need to do a couple DIY scrog's myself >.<

I haven't updated since not much is going on. I'm waiting for FTB-01 to start flowering, she's still just shooting out some random pistils and FTB-02 has still not decided to be a girl yet. The extreme heat of last week was stressing them but they are enjoying the milder weather we've had the last few days. Maybe I can get a few good pics this afternoon.

Hope to get the scrog done this weekend. Of course we are being invaded again by my in-laws Fri-Mon. My wife's youngest sister invited herself, husband, 22 yr old son and the 2 foreign HS students they have living with them. I'll have to move the plants since the deck will not be a secure place. So much for a stress free holiday weekend here.

I haven't updated since not much is going on. I'm waiting for FTB-01 to start flowering, she's still just shooting out some random pistils and FTB-02 has still not decided to be a girl yet. The extreme heat of last week was stressing them but they are enjoying the milder weather we've had the last few days. Maybe I can get a few good pics this afternoon.

Hope to get the scrog done this weekend. Of course we are being invaded again by my in-laws Fri-Mon. My wife's youngest sister invited herself, husband, 22 yr old son and the 2 foreign HS students they have living with them. I'll have to move the plants since the deck will not be a secure place. So much for a stress free holiday weekend here.

Look, MF, even I'm annoyed now. and I'm a pretty east-going chap. You've got to go on the offensive - say you've got a terrible and infectious disease like Ebola or Cholera. Be awful - drink salt water and throw up at the dinner table; wander round all weekend in a filthy dressing grown with half a bottle of scotch and a shotgun. Play The Grateful Dead loud and long and late. Make public passes and lewd suggestions to the students (male or female). Actually, this is all sounding like great fun, like a weekend at Hunter S Thompson's. I want to see your SCROG. Good luck.:cheer:

Look, MF, even I'm annoyed now. and I'm a pretty east-going chap. You've got to go on the offensive - say you've got a terrible and infectious disease like Ebola or Cholera. Be awful - drink salt water and throw up at the dinner table; wander round all weekend in a filthy dressing grown with half a bottle of scotch and a shotgun. Play The Grateful Dead loud and long and late. Make public passes and lewd suggestions to the students (male or female). Actually, this is all sounding like great fun, like a weekend at Hunter S Thompson's. I want to see your SCROG. Good luck.:cheer:

Mr T, I like the way you think! I will definitely go through my share of cigars and fine adult beverages with The Dead and some good reggae cranked up by the pool this weekend. I could use some help so stop on by if you're in the neighborhood! :party:

Update time....

Not much to report. Both plants were thirsty when I got home so they each got a gallon of cool 6.5pH tap water and 7.5 ml/gal CaMg+. They are getting big and bushy. I did a pretty heavy defol last weekend on them. The last pic of FTB-02 might be the first real sign of sex on that one.

FTB-01 is shooting more pistils but really hasn't started flowering yet. She was still a little droopy when I took pics so no closeups of her today.
IMG_27886.JPG

FTB-02 perked up a little quicker. Check out the last pic with the highlighted area.
IMG_27897.JPG

IMG_2790_zoom.png

IMG_2791_zoom.png

Is that a pistil? I didn't see it until I was blowing up the pics. What do you all think?

Thanks for stopping by tonight.

Update time....

Is that a pistil? I didn't see it until I was blowing up the pics. What do you all think?

Thanks for stopping by tonight.

Looks like a pistil, only, errrr, limp. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice update. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom