Mars Hydro Grow Journal: 2x Mars 48's, 2.4m x 1.2m, Say Cheese

Lekker buds boet
We have had a lot of rain and vicious winds as well
Most of the plants were ok due to the greenhouse but the greenhouse itself continues to take a weekly bashing.
You should have some good relief Meds from what I see there
Cheers boet

Lekker buds boet
Most of the plants were ok due to the greenhouse but the greenhouse itself continues to take a weekly bashing.
Cheers boet
Wind all over SA was hectic these past few months. Just glad it subsided a bit now lately.

Thanks for saying hello guys even if ya just have a giggle at my peculiarities...
Never heard them called that before (tee hee) :rolleyes:

Good to see your garden, Smeegs. All is looking a-ok. I run a wedding cake cross at the moment. It’s the same - small, hard nugs. Nice but of puff though.

Lekker buds boet
Cheers boet

Wind all over SA was hectic these past few months. Just glad it subsided a bit now lately.

Winds have been brutal this year but mine were more Bush than Xmas tree so I escaped the usual snapped branches...

Never heard them called that before (tee hee) :rolleyes:

Good to see your garden, Smeegs. All is looking a-ok. I run a wedding cake cross at the moment. It’s the same - small, hard nugs. Nice but of puff though.

Im actually busy having the first taste of wedding cake right... hahaha
Will be deciding factor on whether I go take a monster clone or two to reveg....? So many folk have said how much they have enjoyed wedding cake in the last 2 weeks....

Top of the morning to ya all...
So the wedding cake went into (a) single jar no pic yet... hahaha

IMG_20210304_172444.jpg
IMG_20210304_111810.jpg

Had a tester yesterday but I'd already been smoking so I need to have it for my wake n bake tomorrow morning as there's no chance of that happening this morning two smokes down already..

So my dilemma is whether to take two or three clones and reveg them which will take about 8 weeks before she starts turning with new growth... I'm more of a clone guy and more of a seed killer which is why I still pat myself on the back that I AM CHEESE is strong and healthy after my consummate mistreatment of her....

I got today off and then its back to trimming Queen Anne's Revenge to morrow....

And I'm sure most of us can relate to this which had me chuckling real good... hahaha

Screenshot_20210305-052227.png

Top of the morning to yall.... A big congrats to @GoogleGenie for winning the @MarsHydroComp.... :surf: :green_heart:

So I Am CHEESE is trooping along and doing me proud so far, the last two days have been proper gusty and one gust almost put her horizontal so I've brought her inside and chucked her in the flower tent which is standing empty at the moment.....

IMG_20210310_073143.jpg

Her roots are becoming nice and exposed now which is what I've been waiting for and the rock is just below the surface but I won't be rushing the removal of the coco rather let it dissipate on its own....
Her stem is sturdy enough that I'm contemplating topping her in the next couple of days so I can work on the horizontal branches for my canopy effect......

As the Mars Hydro comp is over I can start posting more pics of the rest of my garden grows now as we head into April with winter arriving....

My newest babies are doing well, started off the morning with some nice healthy new growth which means the roots have started gaining some traction down in those pots...

IMG_20210310_073131.jpg

Military Chocolate and Colossal Cookies......

And this has to be the most Awsome hack for restoring the over dry flowers, simply add a piece of lettuce.....
You are a fooking legend boetie @Rhys777 ...:hug:

All the girls have been carried outside as usual do their thing in this lovely sunshine, going to be a stinker though so keep those hats on if you out in the garden cause a sunburnt bald patch is no fun hey.... :rofl:

IMG_20210309_121706.jpg

IMG_20210302_081037.jpg

Top of the morning to yall.... A big congrats to @GoogleGenie for winning the @MarsHydroComp.... :surf: :green_heart:

So I Am CHEESE is trooping along and doing me proud so far, the last two days have been proper gusty and one gust almost put her horizontal so I've brought her inside and chucked her in the flower tent which is standing empty at the moment.....

IMG_20210310_073143.jpg

Her roots are becoming nice and exposed now which is what I've been waiting for and the rock is just below the surface but I won't be rushing the removal of the coco rather let it dissipate on its own....
Her stem is sturdy enough that I'm contemplating topping her in the next couple of days so I can work on the horizontal branches for my canopy effect......

As the Mars Hydro comp is over I can start posting more pics of the rest of my garden grows now as we head into April with winter arriving....

My newest babies are doing well, started off the morning with some nice healthy new growth which means the roots have started gaining some traction down in those pots...

IMG_20210310_073131.jpg

Military Chocolate and Colossal Cookies......

And this has to be the most Awsome hack for restoring the over dry flowers, simply add a piece of lettuce.....
You are a fooking legend boetie @Rhys777 ...:hug:

All the girls have been carried outside as usual do their thing in this lovely sunshine, going to be a stinker though so keep those hats on if you out in the garden cause a sunburnt bald patch is no fun hey.... :rofl:

IMG_20210309_121706.jpg

IMG_20210302_081037.jpg
I just want to take a stroll through your garden. Looking good there buddy! Love the hack and will keep it in mind for the future!!

Today was the big day guys and I decided to give I AM CHEESE a haircut and general once over.....

IMG_20210313_103730.jpg
IMG_20210313_103740.jpg

IMG_20210313_103948.jpg

I removed both these roots as they were the weakest links going into the coco and in the bottom pic where the point of the clippers you can just make out the rock that is starting to show through....

Then I decided on where I wanted to top her as I dont want a palm tree looking trunk..... hahaha

IMG_20210313_103800.jpg

I could've cloned the top but I honestly don't have the space for another clone right now so I'll take one closer to flower...

And lastly I cleared up the remaining bottom nodes leaving only 4 branches for my canopy.....

IMG_20210313_103935.jpg

The white spots are from spraying against spider mites and powdery mildew....

Hope everyone is having a banging start to the weekend......

Good green mornings to all of ya I trust it's been a pleasant start to the week....

Had two wedding cake joints to start the day off with a bang, got the plants out nice and early make the most of the last of the summer sun...

IMG_20210316_053409.jpg

IMG_20210316_080827.jpg

My watchdog Carrot looking for chickens cause she's figured out where eggs actually comes from and trys to pluck the laying hens from behind... hahaha

I AM CHEESE is pushing out new growth on the remaining four branches and I'll be using some lst to train out the branches to form her canopy.....

IMG_20210316_080812.jpg
IMG_20210316_080750.jpg

Hope you all have a blessed day folks....

Top of the morning to ya all, so had a rainstorm of epic proportion late yesterday afternoon with some much needed rain as the garden all round is looking a bit thirsty..

So before I took I AM CHEESE outside to join the rest of the girls I decided to expose her middle section of roots to the elements and let the strongest roots establish themselves again and I'll prune off the weakest and the little feeder roots...

IMG_20210319_074855.jpg

I wrapped the remaining bottom section back up and she was good to go outside...

IMG_20210319_085338.jpg

Ive upped her feed to 2g of Veg per 5lt of water....

Been thinking of getting myself a cannagar mould, has anyone tried one before.....?

Hope yall have a blessed and merry weekend.....

IMG_20210319_085338.jpg

IMG_20210319_074855.jpg

What a hot day it was, thought I was heading back into summer again....
I AM CHEESE is Awsome, taking all the lst I can give her and enjoying it reckon.... hahaha... I topped her branches two days ago so I have 8 tops going forward....

IMG_20210402_183119.jpg

She spends most of her days outside in the sun with the rest of the girls and I was a bit concerned about the roots being directly on the rock and the rock absorbing the full heat of the day but so far she's been handling it just fine as she would in nature I suppose if she found herself upon a rock....

IMG_20210402_183125.jpg

Her roots are coming along nicely the more dominant ones are anchoring I AM CHEESE down firmly and I'll be trimming away all the fine little hairs and last remaining weaker roots...

And lastly for the evening is the rest of the girls who I lollipopped leaving just the top node and other.....

IMG_20210402_183136.jpg

Got a cherry bomb and jalapeño peppers I'm busy revegging you could say on the left as I'm rather keen on my hot peppers but not those burn your head off types.... hahaha

Hope yall have a blessed weekend and a merry Easter blessed Easter folks....

Outstanding growing. Love the training being done.
:bravo: :passitleft:

Why thank you brother kind words are much appreciated and thank you for popping in.... Saw another rectangle pot prob about a 5lt for a bit of a larger attempt next round also maby with a clone instead of seed.....

Hope you have a blessed weekend and merry Easter to ya....

Smart boet. Lekker garden man. It's been a spectacular season. Some great stuff coming out the woodwork this autumn. Happy Easter Smeegs

Morning mr. Rugged Im glad to hear that the season was spectacular, my season was OK but plenty budrot this year for me unfortunately but fortunate for all the rain we've had..

How was your Easter busy with the kids and Easter egg hunting I'm sure you were run ragged... hahaha

Woodwork this autumn you say...? In your garden or culinary direction boetie....?

Ah found you !! Hoping all is well my friend. Be keeping an eye on you mate.:cough:

Afternoon to you boetie you've just gone and put a smile on my face you have.... hahaha. :green_heart: :hug:

How the hell have you been keeping mr. K....? I trust you've been keeping well and safe and growing without fail I hope..... I see you've a journal going my friend and I shall be right over.... :surf:

Back
Top Bottom