Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

I cannot, in good conscience, enter that contest, because I would be unable to use the prize this year - but I wanted to "say" thanks for doing the giveaway, and for helping to financially support this forum.

If you decide to give away a 6" carbon filter that I could use with my temperature-sensing exhaust fan, or a grow tent smaller than the 100cm x 100cm x 180cm one, though, I hope someone gives me a shout ;).
Hi, please pay attention to us, we will have giveaway of other products in the future :love:

Hi, new to the neighborhood. Been a lurker for several years. Learned a lot from these kind folk. Looking to upgrade my lights. Gonna take a look at what you guys offer. I’m in a 4x4. Good Luck everyone!
You can participate in our recent giveaway event.

Mars Hydro Father's Day Giveaway-Smart FC-3000

If you want to grow in a 4*4 tent, we recommend you to check out our TSW2000, fce4800 or FC4800.

Unleash the Power of Mars Hydro Grower's Thursday & Celebrate Father's Day with Exclusive Discounts!
Don't miss Mars Hydro Grower's Thursday & Father's Day!
More discounts await you—get ready for the perfect gift!
#MarshydroGrowersThursday

USA&Worldwide: Mars Hydro
Canada: Mars Hydro CA
Europe: Provide All You Need For Indoor Growing
UK: MarsHydro UK official
Australia: Aussie Professional LED Grow Lights & Grow Tents
Thailand: Mars Hydro Thailand - Mars Hydro TH Official
Japan: 屋内栽培の最良の選択

1686820842244.png

APP-Controlled FC-E6500, this smart LED grow lights that support mobile control and growth plan programming.
Personal Cultivation Coverage - 5x5 ft
Commercial Cultivation Coverage - 4x4 ft
It boast the market-leading efficiency 2.8umol/j, more cost-effective compared with other same type lights.

1686909686126.png

MARS HYDRO 2023 NEW UPGRADED SMART GROW LIGHT

Newly designed dimming box.
Supports remote control through mobile APP.
Equipped with growth plan programming and data transmission functions.
Multiple lights can be controlled simultaneously, with no dimming via cable connection.
Automated dimming by connecting to Bluetooth & WiFi that precisely matches your growth plan.

If you do not want to control the dimming through the APP, you could still choose to manually control the dimming box to achieve dimming.

1687158410805.png

Thank you MH, I'm thinking of shipping the inline fan combo from the us as were out of stock then FC3000 and fan for my 3x3.. now that I have the app it just makes sense. No more screens screwed to my wall and control everything on my phone. 💚

Screenshot_20230619-102852.png

Thank you MH, I'm thinking of shipping the inline fan combo from the us as were out of stock then FC3000 and fan for my 3x3.. now that I have the app it just makes sense. No more screens screwed to my wall and control everything on my phone. 💚

Screenshot_20230619-102852.png
Do you want to buy a IFRESH 4-INCH SMART KIT, there is new stock in the United States now

we have upgraded the hang method for greater safety and stability
Mars Hydro 300 watts SP3000 grow light is equipped with a removable driver to avoid safety issues and added upgraded hooks on both sides for better hanging.
1687252280515.png

Do you want to buy a IFRESH 4-INCH SMART KIT, there is new stock in the United States now
I did look at the 4" but it doesn't move enough air for my 4x4 will have to wait for the 6" to come back and snap it up!

What size tent do you have? How many plants can you grow in it? I know it depends on the size of the strain, so how do you choose the right tent size for you the first time?

1687337348614.png

I did look at the 4" but it doesn't move enough air for my 4x4 will have to wait for the 6" to come back and snap it up!
ok, you can buy it after new stock is available :circle-of-love:

ok, you can buy it after new stock is available :circle-of-love:
Thanks.. need to set up a pre order so i don't miss out 🤣 also gives an idea of how many to manufacture 😁

we have upgraded the hang method for greater safety and stability
Mars Hydro 300 watts SP3000 grow light is equipped with a removable driver to avoid safety issues and added upgraded hooks on both sides for better hanging.
1687252280515.png
That light would be perfect for my closet grow. Fingers are crossed 🤞 for the win. CL🍀

Killing it bro :rocker: week four? I just flipped myself and probably going to be just as close to the lights 🤣

Oh yeah I didn't really go by the pictures, I see the little pom poms 🤣 I just don't defol untill after week three from flip so I guessed on my regime lol 🤦🏽‍♂️ did you journal these?

Back
Top Bottom