Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

that new light looks sweet! I just purchased an "old model" from your ebay store. it should be here next week :)

Can we get a picture of how the new plug to the light looks?

thanks sara!

I&i

Sara,

After setting up my reflector series lights, I wish they had come with right angle IEC 320 ends, and a way to secure the cords to the case. My reflector series light cords become loose too easily unless I press the cable into the connector with abnormally high force. I thought it might have been the cord, but I've tried with cords I had on hand and they all have the same problem; the socket is too wide at the outside and too narrow in the inside (it's too big and tapers too much). I hope you already knew this and found a different source for the IEC 320 socket on your new lights.

I don't think the cord socket should be the only strain relief for the cord when the light is moved. It would be helpful to have a cable clamp next to the socket to secure the power cord to the light. I'm thinking of the kind with a plastic/nylon bridge and screw on each side of the cable. Please stay with the standard IEC 320 sockets. I hate it when mfgs use custom power cords. Add right angle connectors on the cable end and a sturdy clamp, instead.

... and I am a non fiction character on the stage of life.:Namaste:

A joke that has been misquoted so much I doubt anyone could guess the original or the author.

Man to the universe: I think!! Therefore, I am!!!!!!

Universe to Man: That fact has never, in me, engendered a sense of obligation.

How are the mars 2 with radio frequency? do they give off RF? will i or neighbors experience interference through either cable/internet/phone? searched the thread and nothing...worst case anyone have a AM/FM radio? put it close to your mars 2 1200 for me :) ?tell me if satic happens pleaseee

All my leds give off rf. It gives off mostly to where the lights are facing
Is it bad? for example if you were outside of the tent with a hand held radio you think it would static? its been the best way for me to test these new electronics in the hydroponic world. Had the cable guy at my door once due to a crappy electronic ballast

Is it bad? for example if you were outside of the tent with a hand held radio you think it would static? its been the best way for me to test these new electronics in the hydroponic world. Had the cable guy at my door once due to a crappy electronic ballast

It does not mess with my cable tv. Only am radio and my cb radios

How far away? Thanks for the help

Well the room is above the garage so I only get the rf in my garage. The rf is coming from the diodes. Unlike hps led has low volt power supplies which is not making the rf. So if you are in apt upstairs then it will go where the leds are facing which is down stairs. Think of it as a led beam of rf lol. Now led rf is different then hps. Led hits more of the 10 and 11 meter band. So tvs with hd or cable are not affected. This is from my testing. Just remember where the light faces the rf go's. Being led are diodes it is one way.

Hi Meriwether... I think Sara is off on the weekends and it is Sunday morning there so she will be back on here tomorrow night... her Monday morning..... I doubt very seriously she was referring to all stock of all models in the USA but as said Sara will be back on here Sunday night to confirm......:circle-of-love:

I'm very interested in this: LED Grow Light 100x3w - Mars Hydro I want to make sure discreet shipping, though, nothing "hydro" or anything 420 on the label, basically, nothing someone could interpret as a grow light. Coming from China is no problem, though. Perhaps Chinese characters on the label would be fine, as landlord can barely read English, and definitely not Chinese, lol. I am very happy to order from China, and I also love that you're a sponsor here. :)

My lights came in plain jane boxes with just a UPS sticker and one "fragile" sticker on the side, and that was it, nothing more.

Ditto

Hello BC, it is full spectrum, this light can not make switches in. we mixed every corlor on one small board. :)
I'm not sure if this has been asked or not, but will the new light have a veg and flower switch, or just be full spectrum?

thanks for your support B.real, :circle-of-love:
that new light looks sweet! I just purchased an "old model" from your ebay store. it should be here next week :)

I am thinking Hyper series,. haha.
How about PeaceMaker as a name? If everybody grew and had decent grow lights we might actually obtain world peace...........

Back
Top Bottom