Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yeah, your right Dennise, you posted them before, but I would not mind you posted again :cheesygrinsmiley: haha.
I thought I did post it up here Sara but I could be wrong and major good job on getting the info off the outside of the box.... Here's what I got on Wed.....:circle-of-love:
DSC012625.JPG
DSC012633.JPG
DSC012643.JPG
DSC012657.JPG
DSC012664.JPG
DSC012671.JPG
DSC012681.JPG
The 2 plants under her are almost to the finish line but just in the few days they have been under the new light they have stacked even more and hardened up majorly.....:circle-of-love:
The plants looks very good under the new light. Lol :circle-of-love:

I agree :thumb:

Can you take a pic under natural light, like a CFL bulb so we can see the color? Do you have any yellow leaves dying off? Are the hairs dark brown or orange yet?

WP_20150511_05_55_00_Pro.jpg
WP_20150511_05_54_50_Pro.jpg
WP_20150511_05_55_13_Pro.jpg
60 days, just when I think they are done they spit out new hairs, maybe one more week
It looks like you have at least two or three weeks to go. You will see more bud then hairs towards the end.

P1050313.JPG

Some strains are hairier than others but definitely not ripe IMO. There looking gorgeous though, be patient and you will be happy in the end. :)

There's some yellow leafs that are dying off..its DNA chocolope and hso lost coast hash plant. But as of right now..all it is is healthy white hairs, some orange hairs in between but not many,ill see how it looks after another week, u guys may be right..maybe 2 to 3 more weeks to go..i guess going by the breeders harvest dates aren't always correct

Guess what just arrived :cheer: so i just got the new marshydro 144x5 reflector series lights. I have not put the lights in my tent yet but i will be doing so in the next few days. but i have ran a quick watt test and will include some pics of the test as well.

WP_0005801.jpg
WP_000581.jpg
WP_0005821.jpg

Veg only lights and test
WP_000583.jpg
WP_0005861.jpg

Veg+Bloom lights and test
WP_000589.jpg
WP_000588.jpg

I plan on putting this in my 4'x2'x5' and the mars reflector 144x3 is rated to cover an area of 6'x2' i believe, but most companys seem to exagerate the coverage in my experience but either way im sure this light will more then cover my area. thank you sara and i will keep you guys posted on how this light does in my tent :Namaste:

Beautiful shinies arellanobrian :) I purchased less than a month ago and got the 96x3 Reflectors, really wish these had been out then as I may not have had to splash out on the 1600, still that's the way the cookie crumbles and luckily for you they came out at the right time. I hope you enjoy your grow with them and I'll be sure to subscribe so I can see how they work out. All the best :thumb:

Beautiful shinies arellanobrian :) I purchased less than a month ago and got the 96x3 Reflectors, really wish these had been out then as I may not have had to splash out on the 1600, still that's the way the cookie crumbles and luckily for you they came out at the right time. I hope you enjoy your grow with them and I'll be sure to subscribe so I can see how they work out. All the best :thumb:

thank you for the good vibes comrade:thanks: and please feel free to join the grow! I will be taking my 4' 4 bulb T5 down and putting my new LED up im very excited. The grow is in my signature

Hello rudiauder, thanks for asking. But we don't have the 96x5w lights in EU warehouse right now, not until the current 3watt ones sold out we can sell the 5watt reflectors. :circle-of-love:
Hi Sara,
I planing to buy 2x 96pcs*5watt.

Is it available in Europe? What's the coverage area for these lights? and how much they drain power?

Thanks!
The coverage of the light is the same, 4.4x2.2, however, the light will be brighter and better penetration. :high-five: The actual draw power is around 240w. :thanks:

Thanks for sharing Bigjoemeat, very beautiful :thumb:
WP_20150511_05_55_00_Pro.jpg
WP_20150511_05_54_50_Pro.jpg
WP_20150511_05_55_13_Pro.jpg
60 days, just when I think they are done they spit out new hairs, maybe one more week
Good evening Dennise. :circle-of-love:
Big IMO you might need a little more than 1 more week... It's hard to tell with the LED lights on them but they look like they have a bit of swelling to do yet and they are certainly still throwing new hairs...:circle-of-love:
High nobodyuknow. :cheesygrinsmiley:
I agree :thumb:

Can you take a pic under natural light, like a CFL bulb so we can see the color? Do you have any yellow leaves dying off? Are the hairs dark brown or orange yet?
Hello Johnnie :passitleft:
It looks like you have at least two or three weeks to go. You will see more bud then hairs towards the end.

P1050313.JPG

Some strains are hairier than others but definitely not ripe IMO. There looking gorgeous though, be patient and you will be happy in the end. :)

Right. :circle-of-love:
There's some yellow leafs that are dying off..its DNA chocolope and hso lost coast hash plant. But as of right now..all it is is healthy white hairs, some orange hairs in between but not many,ill see how it looks after another week, u guys may be right..maybe 2 to 3 more weeks to go..i guess going by the breeders harvest dates aren't always correct

Thank you for sharing the data with us, really appreaciated. :thumb: You know you help a lot people to clear their confustion, lol :passitleft:
Guess what just arrived :cheer: so i just got the new marshydro 144x5 reflector series lights. I have not put the lights in my tent yet but i will be doing so in the next few days. but i have ran a quick watt test and will include some pics of the test as well.

WP_0005801.jpg
WP_000581.jpg
WP_0005821.jpg

Veg only lights and test
WP_000583.jpg
WP_0005861.jpg

Veg+Bloom lights and test
WP_000589.jpg
WP_000588.jpg

I plan on putting this in my 4'x2'x5' and the mars reflector 144x3 is rated to cover an area of 6'x2' i believe, but most companys seem to exagerate the coverage in my experience but either way im sure this light will more then cover my area. thank you sara and i will keep you guys posted on how this light does in my tent :Namaste:

Guess everyone likes the new stuffs, haha :circle-of-love:
:high-five:
thank you for the good vibes comrade:thanks: and please feel free to join the grow! I will be taking my 4' 4 bulb T5 down and putting my new LED up im very excited. The grow is in my signature

I thought I'd take the time to register and just send thanks for the great LED I got recently. I have the 300W Gen 1 Full Spectrum LED 40cm and it's certainly puts out some nice light.

I just have a couple questions I was hoping to get some answers to, as these will help better inform me for the next purchase.

The gen 1 light doesn't have a veg or bloom button (which I didn't think about before the purchase) and I wanted to find out if this specific light is better suited for the veg period or will it be efficient to keep it for both veg and bloom?

I also use at the same time 2 x 130watt CFL's @ 6400k with the LED. I noticed that the CFL's due to there bright white light seem to reduce the red in the room. I assume the red frequency is still picked up by the plants and its just my eyes but I thought I better ask, is it ok to use CFL's with LED at the same time? Is it efficient to have both?

My next purchase I want to buy the green mars hydro reflector series which one should I add if I already have the other lights? I only have one bloom CFL at 2400k so I was intending to use the gen1 for the whole grow, switch out the CFL's later on. I think the next light purchase should focus on the bloom phase which I assume will be the reflector series?
I use a 1.2x1.2x2 mylar grow tent with a 120mm vent. 50%-60% humidity, 23c (night time) to 28c (lights on).

The LED says it's "Full Spectrum", does that mean the LED also produces the light frequency used for Bloom? Would it not be more efficient if I only used a light that was specific for each phase?

Good evening Sara (morning for you)

Just a couple quick questions. Can the Mars lights be used as side lighting as well or do they need to hang with lights facing down?

And how long do orders take to process and be shipped out of the warehouse?

Thanks

RC

Back
Top Bottom