Mars Hydro New LED Grow Light Give Away

My/Your opinion is irrelevant. I mentioned that and I believe everyone would agree it's best to vote, this isn't facebook.
Shoot me in the facebook is the reason I'm on these sites mate. Would never have found them if Zukerbawbag hadn't turned me into a hateful, ranting, bellend.
Not allowed that behaviour on the forums though so the mods actually keep me safe and do incredible things for my mental health.
Keeps me nice being around folks like we have here. Facebook me is a dick, you wouldn't like him lol.

I think it's fantastic what @SmokeSara did

Hell I even got like 19 likes...lol

She didn't have to do it, how she did it was fun and a lot more entries than the original list of peeps

I never expected to win, but was fun playing the game

Fun fun fun

If I remember correctly, I think we settled on free lights for everyone !
:headbanger::theband::lot-o-toke:
Well, ain't that a bitch! LoL... my impatient ass just bought a few because I didn't think I'd win.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hello everyone , hope all of you had a good weekend. :slide:
We just finished expo in Spain with our new product SP series leds and newer light you just took part in our giveaway to win. It is very meaningful and happy to meet lots of interesting people and enjoy delicious foods in Spain.
I should have announced the winners on 14th, I wish it did not make you wait too long.

Let's say congratulation to @TorturedSoul
He got most of "like" based on our Giveaway rule" use adjective to describe our new light" , pls PM me your shipping address, phone No. and consignee , we will send you new light asap :cheer:

I must say thanks for all of you, your participation makes our Giveaway meaningful and interesting. You shows your imagination and sincere supports for us, it is the main reason why Mars Hydro can be in this field for more than 10 years and always produce advanced leds with affordable price. If you have any new demands in the future, pls feel free to use discount codes "marshydro" to save cost on our official website. This discount codes belongs to all of growers on 420 magazine forum forever. :hug::circle-of-love:

Last, let's share some pictures taken in Spain with you, hope you will like them :cheer:

Congratulations @TorturedSoul ! I’m sure you’ll put it to great use!
Congrats to all the T-shirt winners as well!
Thanks @SmokeSara for the opportunity to win some great prizes!

Back
Top Bottom