Mars Hydro SP 3000 Grow

Everything looks great over here them plants are beautiful any updates
Not sure why but I'm not getting notifications when someone posts on this thread. Guess it doesn't matter now cause its harvest day.

Pulled a classic stoner move. Started the harvest and forgot to take pictures first. :lot-o-toke:
CD-1 10242020.jpg

This was my third time growing CD-1. Clones of a clone. Way more purple this time. Not sure if it was the SP 3000, Dyna Gro, or a combination of the two. One things for sure....it was a winning combination.
CD-1 10242020 - 1.jpg

I want to thank everyone that stopped by and contributed to my journal.

Caddie

Congrats on your harvest Caddie

Well harvest is done hope you got some killer smoke and good weight so whats next
his harvest might be done but he still needs to trim and cure it. Looking at the pictures, he is going to have his hands full for couple days. :laugh: :bravo:

Well harvest is done hope you got some killer smoke and good weight so whats next
I have quite a bit going on right now. Three WW vegging in a 2X4. Three Diesel Glue vegging in a 2X4. A DDA, WW, Diesel Glue and CD-1 are being reversed with CS. I'm flowering the WW and Diesel Glue mothers in a 3X3. Last but not least I got 14 dutch buckets I'm growing some scarlet kale and lettuce in this fall/winter/spring. Oh yeah, got some dwarf cherry tomatoes and orange salad peppers in soil to....

Well, all good things must come to an end. Here are some final pics before I close out this journal.
CD-1 Final - 1.jpg
CD-1 Final - 2.jpg
CD-1 Final - 3.jpg

I would like to thank Mars Hydro for the light. Looking forward to growing some killer bud with it for a long time to come.

Thank you to everyone that stopped by and contributed to my journal. There are so many active journals you got to pick and choose which ones to follow and I appreciate you taking the time to tag along.

Caddie

Well done pga banging looking bud there mate and a Stella grow so it proves to me the sp3000 are the real deal just have to get mine on the go but it’s to cool atm good luck with the new girls and great journal plus I didn’t get notifications either?

Well done pga banging looking bud there mate and a Stella grow so it proves to me the sp3000 are the real deal just have to get mine on the go but it’s to cool atm good luck with the new girls and great journal plus I didn’t get notifications either?
Thanks BB. I got some white widow going right now if you wanna tag along. Not sure about the notifications...or lack of. The interweb strikes again.

Back
Top Bottom