Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

GrannyT, lets try & make sure you get the right light :) If you go & put your Znet12 in your tent & set it so the peak coverage hits the left & rear sides of your tent, how much badly lit area do you have along the front & right hand side?

Okay ! Got it .. Will be right back with that... it's gonna be a guesstimate ...
the plant in it got out of hand big for me,..it almost as tall as myself..! And is against the walls. This plant has got to be extremely resilient because I haven't been able to take care of her like I should and she still hanging in there. She's just too big for me to handle.

Okay ! Got it .. Will be right back with that... it's gonna be a guesstimate ...
the plant in it got out of hand big for me,..it almost as tall as myself..! And is against the walls. This plant has got to be extremely resilient because I haven't been able to take care of her like I should and she still hanging in there. She's just too big for me to handle.
Thank you for trying to help me Skunny , I thought I could get that for you but I'm not strong enough to move the light...:thanks:...reps to CoFinest for me and problems on his.journal and to you Skunny for your help.

Hello GrannyT, order from us, you will not be regret, I promise to you ,all our lights are stock in US. we can ship the light our very fast.:) there is no doubt that our light has great quality and good service:)
we have a discount code on our website: youtubedicount, put this one, you can save 5 USD:)
Thanks skunny ,, :thanks: hard decision especially when spending money that I shouldn't !!
Just don't want any regrets !!

Thank you for trying to help me Skunny , I thought I could get that for you but I'm not strong enough to move the light...:thanks:...reps to CoFinest for me and problems on his.journal and to you Skunny for your help.

any questions you have, please email me or ask me under my topic, I will get back to you very fast. please do not worry if you decide to go to zent, I would like to help all the people who need help, no matter business or not:)

Outside grow doing better. We got some good sunshine today..
20140830_183634.jpg
20140830_183643.jpg
20140830_183652.jpg
20140901_194158.jpg
20140901_194209.jpg
20140901_194223.jpg
20140901_194233.jpg
20140901_194244.jpg
20140901_194254.jpg
20140901_194308.jpg
20140901_194318.jpg
20140901_194331.jpg
20140901_194343.jpg
20140830_183609.jpg

I just wanted to say in this post Thank you. All the reputation,likes and kind messages that I have received from you all on here and my other places I work on. You are all a big part that keeps me posting and filming. I might be taking some time off soon to help my daughter get threw her ruff time she is facing. I really wish you all the best and please bear with me on my lack of post. I will still keep the updates coming and answer any ? that you all might have. Much love and keep it growing green...CO Finest

:popcorn::volcano-smiley:

I&i

Edit : something you talk about in your recent scrog video (the leaves falling off)

i have found it to be a pain in the a$* to tell any issues with your plant under leds.. maybe its because im still new to them but going from the mh/hps to the led is real hard on the eyes to see issues with your ladys (N deficiency in particular) the yellow is a real pain since all new growth looks yellowish under led.

i do love how the plants have reacted going from the mh to led!

:popcorn::volcano-smiley:

I&i

Edit : something you talk about in your recent scrog video (the leaves falling off)

i have found it to be a pain in the a$* to tell any issues with your plant under leds.. maybe its because im still new to them but going from the mh/hps to the led is real hard on the eyes to see issues with your ladys (N deficiency in particular) the yellow is a real pain since all new growth looks yellowish under led.

i do love how the plants have reacted going from the mh to led!

I have had my LED since June and I still not sure if mine is leaf bleaching , too much light, problem with nutrients but I truly am enjoying it.
:circle-of-love:

100% agree. They went beyond the call of duty to straighten out a problem with me & they're also a Sponsor here on 420.

Back
Top Bottom