Mars II Reflector LED - Scrog - Grow Closet Journal

So i let the dark fluids soke for an hour into plants and gave water shower spray to clean off and thinout,spread better.

--------------

Would be throwing up bad, feel very sick if would drink that, for this small bugs hope WORSE.

Prevention is important, not let this happen again, microscope is usefull for detection and look at early signs.

Do again full inspection later.

Tomorrow go growshop, needed nutes anyway and ask for good pests product.

Update other 2 species. (150w reflector)

Small plant, close to harvest,buts still fatten slowly,1-2 more weeks.
20-25gr guess to get from her.Buds are dense.
SAM_8071.JPG
SAM_8076.JPG

Still in early flower,same time germinated, this one will take a while to finish.
SAM_8078.JPG

Together
SAM_8085.JPG

More small, medium nugs from G cut and washed, drying now, (fan behind), after go in box.

Washing(softly spray until dripping) isn't bad, just checked previous sprayed under microscope and didnt see damage.
This only for prevention, no mites detected in last cuts

SAM_8092.JPG

Hey ganjazz, just a heads up, hope you don't mind. If you haven't made sure you killed all those spider mites in your tent and put the new plants in there, it's a probability that those plants will have them also. With all pests/diseases you need to be sure you eradicate it before you put plants in there. I've done it with powdery mildew, fungus gnats, and root aphids and it sucks. Now I am sure to clean, sanitize, and throw a couple Hot shots in the tent for a few days before I put anything new in my tents. Saves me a lot of problems knowing my tent is bug and disease free. Only then do I know for certain that my plants have the best start possible.
Good luck!

Hey ganjazz, just a heads up, hope you don't mind. If you haven't made sure you killed all those spider mites in your tent and put the new plants in there, it's a probability that those plants will have them also. With all pests/diseases you need to be sure you eradicate it before you put plants in there. I've done it with powdery mildew, fungus gnats, and root aphids and it sucks. Now I am sure to clean, sanitize, and throw a couple Hot shots in the tent for a few days before I put anything new in my tents. Saves me a lot of problems knowing my tent is bug and disease free. Only then do I know for certain that my plants have the best start possible.
Good luck!

Went to growshop today,get nutes, ect.., and asked about mites.

The products he had where not suited during late bloom. So he advised me to try tobacco wish i already did.

When trimming plants checked leaves carefully for marks and used microscope alot. Didnt found another mite.

Most of buds are washed,to get the nicotine smell off.

-----------------

- Guess discovered them fast-early stage, found only 4-5 total on 1 plant.

Will spray again in a week for prevention.

thats interesting i had no idea tabacco helps with mites, ill have to keep this in mind if i ever get them. hope things get better with the mites man

Back
Top Bottom