Mars II Reflector LED - Scrog - Grow Closet Journal

Damn you have another set up. thats nice! You got hella mars lights

Got reflector 150w free and 2 others 60x5w where on sale amazon. ;)

Build this setup cause 5 plants where to mush in this grow.

Intention was for use 1 plant + veg room at first but changed mind :)

This will be 2nd and last grow for a while, when those ready stop couple months, enough supply, varitys than.

:tokin:

Two Pineapple sativa's (left-right) and 2 smaller unknown female species in the middle.

SAM_8190.JPG

SAM_8232.JPG
SAM_8245.JPG
SAM_8234.JPG

SAM_8210.JPG

Nicotine, in and of itself, is used as an insecticide so as always be careful. Put the following into your favorite search engine 'nicotine pesticide recipe' and enjoy.

thats interesting i had no idea tabacco helps with mites, ill have to keep this in mind if i ever get them. hope things get better with the mites man

I think tobacco stalks must be a broad spectrum pest disscuriger as my friend keeps pigeons. And they line the pigeons nest boxes with tobacco stalks to keep mites and other nasty pests away from the nesting birds......

I always thought nicotine was added to tobacco for smoking I didn't think it occurred in tobacco plants. I'm probably way wrong....

Gangazz I'm in. Uv got a lot going on those sativa p's look dam fine

Did some weighting.

- This dense (strawberry)top before 38.7gr, now 25gr.
SAM_8262.JPG

Amnesia Strawberry, dense nugs (2 days dry hanging), cardboard weight is 28.8gr / (183.5 - 28.8)= 154,7gr
Guess around 25% for branches, more drying = 116gr
Cut before few small ones, think that was around 3-5gr,
Bunch popcorn nugs 5-7gr

Estimated final weight 125gr
SAM_8274.JPG
SAM_8273.JPG

Critical+, dense nugs (2 days dry hanging) (129,3 - 28.8) = 100,5gr
25% branches/drying = 75gr
Cut before 12-15gr

Estimated final weight around 90gr
SAM_8281.JPG
SAM_8284.JPG

Grapefruit, less dense nugs (5 days dry hanging)
(118.1 - 28.8) = 89,3gr
15% banches/drying
Cut before 17-20gr

Estimated final weight 95gr
SAM_8287.JPG
SAM_8291.JPG

:goodjob: Nice Haul!

Thanks, im happy with harvest. ;)

Think its gonna be more than expected. :cheer:

-----------------------------

Pineapple sativa scrog, some outside shots.
01801.JPG

05203.JPG
03403.JPG

Effects and flavour :adore:
Pineapple Sativa is famous for its oldschool haze flavour:drool:, which combined with the White Widow effect, makes sure to cheer you up and keep you clear.:cheer: The oldschool haze taste:drool: of the Pineapple Sativa is surprising and besides that it doesn’t just taste sweet, but also nice and fruity:yummy: and refreshing.:drool:

The effects are long lasting. :slide: :yahoo:

Pineapple Sativa offers the best of both; a relaxing stone in combination with a pleasant energetic high.
Medically the Pineapple Sativa will help to reduce nausea, pain and stress.

Unique traits
Tall plant with a very good yield
Long lasting effects
Energetic high ,THC 18%
CBD: Average
:ganjamon:

Think its gonna be more than expected. :cheer:

I know that feeling..... LOL!!

Congrats with your harvest bro! Those are some super fat nugs!!
:thumb::circle-of-love:

I know that feeling..... LOL!!

Congrats with your harvest bro! Those are some super fat nugs!!
:thumb::circle-of-love:

Density of buds makes alot difference weight.

Thought first grapefruit would give most yield , she was the tallest from 3 with alot cola's.

But her buds where fluffy and grow big in size.

Critical and strawberry can't squeeze mush, very dense :)

--------------

Amnesia Strawberry(THC 20-22%) is the winner and has biggest top bud.

----------------

Marijuana Reviews

DESCRIPTION
Strawberry Amnesia is a bit of a connoisseurs marijuana strain. Mixing the sweet fruitiness of strawberries with the distinctive Amnesia flavour and high it has started to gain wide scale popularity, especially in Europe. The Sativa hybrid dominance of this strain means she is a vigorous plant that grows well and keeps a balanced structure with short internodal distances. It booms in just nine weeks and has a very powerful, clean, long-lasting effect.

Growers have reported that indoor yields can be expected to be around 450-500 g/m2, while outdoors come in significantly better at 700-1100 g/plant. With a THC range of around 20-22% Strawberry Amnesia is a pretty strong strain, newbies be warned.

As it goes Strawberry Amnesia is one of the best Sativa strains currently on the market due to both its quality and high yields.

This grow will soon be ended when the 2 pineapple sativa's are finished(started journal with 5 plants 7th june) and total dry yield is known.

Will continue in other grow journal further than.

4 non auto's wil take their place together with the 2 unknown(1 close to finish, other 4-5 more weeks)
Big Bud, Shiva,Bubblicious ,Chocolope,
SAM_8369.JPG

6 autoflowers for low closet
Sugar Mango Ryder, Cream Caramel, Pineapple Express, Super Skunk, Northern Lights, Jack Herer
SAM_8364.JPG

I cant wait for the next journal man, it seems alot of ppl are starting to pick up auto's for the next grow haha. what nutes did you say you were using again?

I cant wait for the next journal man, it seems alot of ppl are starting to pick up auto's for the next grow haha. what nutes did you say you were using again?

Next journal began ;)

More people try auto's indeed.

Nutes/soil used for this grow B.A.C. Starterskit - Lavasoil :thumb:

-------------------

2nd grow
Soil: Plagron royalmix
Nutes:
SAM_8424.JPG

Grapefruit buds are already dry enough for cut and cure, didn't need to wait longer, fan in box fastens process.

Can almoast break branches, nugs are just a little bit sticky inside and thats good for taste later(dont like too dry)

Smoked a sticky(test) and its good but will get better. :)

Gonna weight them and post photo later.

excellent work ganjazz!! I swear i can smell it so jealous :volcano-smiley:

Thanks, enjoying those fruits ;)

Will get more jars monday for critical + strawberry.

And for the pineapple?,those are looking to deliver a great yield. :)

:rollit: :tokin:
SAM_8433.JPG
SAM_8444.JPG

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom