MDK, from Missouri

MDK420

420 Member
Hey new here, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a hobby grower that just picked the hobby back up this past January (been over a decade). I am growing an indoor plant at the moment had males and a couple herms (trying to find some bagseed fire).

Running more outdoor, just looking to learn and expand my knowledge

Welcome MDk :welcome: was you a member here before? I've never attempted normal seeds but was close to as a friend pulled some seeds from some bud he bought 🤣

What style of growing do you use?

Welcome to 420 Magazine @MurderDethKillMDK

What style growing do you enjoy, soil, water, or something else?
Do you have all the equipment to start a grow?

Here's some helpful info.

Welcome New Members - Please Read Before Posting

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

Check this out.

Rosin

A more natural, solvent-free cannabinoid extraction process using heat and pressure
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests
Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok..

Appreciate it dudes, I'm new here never been here before. Was part of a mass ban over at another website we won't speak of that is banning people for joining other cannabis sites like I didn't have the freedom to post where I wanted.

I'm growing in soil, have all the equipment for my indoor and outdoor. Really just need a veg tent next.

Tried to upload pics but was having issues this morning...I'll try again
20230603_121848.jpg

20230605_132330.jpg

These clones are an attempt and revegging...I'll probably cut the bottom and let it grow into the ground if it gets big enough but I don't think they will get to big by the time they start vegging again
20230601_065155.jpg

Clones taken from same indoor plant but prior to flipping to flower so they are vegging pretty good

Appreciate it dudes, I'm new here never been here before. Was part of a mass ban over at another website we won't speak of that is banning people for joining other cannabis sites like I didn't have the freedom to post where I wanted.

I have heard of forums like that, this is not one of them.

The vibes here are reminisce of the 70's.

We help, learn, share knowledge and communicate with each other.
Also, the mod's work hard to keep it that way.

Aside from that your plants look happy and healthy. :welldone:

Will you be doing a journal for both indoor and outdoor grows?

TR

Thank you Tok. Not sure on grow journal just yet still trying to get things lined out.

Outdoor is still sketch in missouri without basically a locked up kennel for it or something 😂. However I do live rural so I'm playing with it. I've successfully done it long ago between asparagus rows (they seed and get a nice hedge type bush to them mid summer). My asparagus has taken a beating. My next option is over time to train this blackberry bush I got going to grow along my property line for coverage. Outdoor is totally to be determined haha.

Indoor that plant just hit week 7 and she has kinda taken a beating (alien og bag seed) I feel like atleast. Fans are pretty toast and the sugar leaves are starting to catch a little burn. Been using gaia green amendments with rock dust, gypsum, and epsom salt for micro nutes. This indoor grow started in Jan with 4 autos and 6 photos running in same space. Autos took longer than I anticipated so I beat the shit out of my photos keeping them in veg for quit a while. Of 6 bag seed I had 3 straight male and 2 herm and this 1 female. I was happy it was this plant because she grew the happiest of all 6 the whole time. The yellowing and spotting on my leaves concerns me. Idk if the plant wants mag, or cal and mag, if the light is too hot or if I've over watered??? Lol. It's my first indoor grow ever and it's been a learning experience.

I'd probably like to start a grow journal on my next run for consistency once this finishes up. On this one I went from GH nutes to gaia...lol...I'm gonna pick one and stick to it or atleast do a whole plant gaia one gh nutes and never stray.

On deck I'm running more bag seed looking for a sleeper keeper.

Cereal milk
White gumbo
Gmo cookies
LQ (some unknown initialed bag but 5star superb terps and high)
20230606_121941.jpg

Problem there is no veg tent so I currently got em outside and was thinking of bringing them in to flower them immediately and do a hunt of sorts...so that may be an a battle if any pests come in with them. I'm just basically over here with a bit too much going on just seeing what happens lol.

Updated shot of my clones from today, first one was about 3 days ago or so.

These will get uppotted to their own 10 gallon pots i think
20230606_121913.jpg

Just curious while I got a minute to post what the trade policies are here? Do people trade beans? Clones? Vendors? Since im just getting back going I'm obviously looking for some cool strains to start working with but also aim to stay within the rules. I'm pretty honest person (and quick to admit a newb dumbass after so many years since my last good grows). But yea honest as far as between smokers maybe a little sketchy when it comes to plant count, but rules, and the laws are 2 different things haha. I'd grow my whole yard if I could!

Welcome to 420 glad to have ya. I am an outdoor grower on my 2nd grow so yes, I am still learning a lot. You came to a good place poeple are the best here, lots of help. If by chance I can help you on your outdoor grow I will, but I think I may be learning from you. If you do not mind, I am going to follow along.

Join on in. I'm currently running recent bag seed. Not like a quarter bag shitting out tons of beans, more so beans found over many ounces. looking for a diamond in the rough. I'm in the midwest so we get hot and humid summers...October harvests can be iffy. Now I get the pleasure of trying to avoid a hemp farm about 7 miles up the road from pollinating my grow. Got some good blockage though so I got a chance.

Join on in. I'm currently running recent bag seed. Not like a quarter bag shitting out tons of beans, more so beans found over many ounces. looking for a diamond in the rough. I'm in the midwest so we get hot and humid summers...October harvests can be iffy. Now I get the pleasure of trying to avoid a hemp farm about 7 miles up the road from pollinating my grow. Got some good blockage though so I got a chance.
You have a hemp farm 7 miles down the road. Thats too funny. How doe shit like that happen.

@KeithLemon worst part is I know the farmer...the hemp got legalized first so they jumped on it. Luckily for me they moved their field. It was less than 2 miles before but right behind peoples homes, so they moved it to a more out of sight piece of land.

Yea sucks
7 miles You will make it. Gotta try.

Some better pics of my alien og bag seed female. She isn't completely coated in trichs but she smells like a grapefruit that's starting to spoil mixed with a fuel smell on the back end....sticky ass fingers after touching any bud. Hope it has some deeps oils in there to make up for the moderate amount of trichomes. Starting to get some purple. Usually running between 75-77F around 60% humidity lights on. 68F and 45-50% humidity at night. Trying to keep my VPD around 1.3 avg
20230606_214449.jpg
20230606_214411.jpg
20230606_214334.jpg
20230606_214324.jpg
20230606_214224.jpg

Hey new here, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a hobby grower that just picked the hobby back up this past January (been over a decade). I am growing an indoor plant at the moment had males and a couple herms (trying to find some bagseed fire).

:welcome:
Welcome to the forum neighbor, I am from west central Missouri. I live in a small town with my backyard visible from the 2nd floor on the houses around me, so I can't grow outdoors. I am fully legal indoors though, and am a caregiver for several patients.

I hope you do start a journal, there are several of us here in the Show-Me state enjoying this forum. I hope you look back at some of my journals, many that date back way before legalization.

The questions you asked will be answered when you take a good look at the forum rules. I'm glad you found our forum. It clearly is one of the friendliest places to be online in the cannabis world and we have many refugees from many other places who have ended up here. You are welcome, and you are among friends.

Welcome to 420Magazine my friend. :welcome:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Upgraded my seedlings I will be flowering in a couple weeks...they needed a little more room. They're going to be flowered in 2 gallon grow bags after each is cloned. Then I will hunt for the best females and may take the males to another location if possible, culling them worst case scenario
20230608_142603.jpg

Back
Top Bottom