Michigan MM - Super Lemon Haze - From Seed

Transplanted The Mother AK48 and the Super Lemon Haze to 3gal's as they were getting out of the 2gals and needed room. Rearranged the lighting for the mothers as well.

I did end up screwing chains to the lights. Was a way better idea. The other flowers are doing well. Have to get up some funds to get another camera for the mothers. I actually need to clone the mothers, but need to get funds for a prop. have clone-x. Was going to use the willow tree at the end of the street to make my own IBA. but.. nah. So, mothers are mad because they are too hot. Need to vent out more air up top as well. $, $, and more $... guh!

I'm trying my best to make them comfortable.
Anyhow were in week 3 of flowering. Here is a pic. ;)
photo107.JPG

Super Lemon Haze - Flowering 0900-2100 EST. Week (3).

Thank you to everyone who helped with comments and criticism. Everyone's post helped and was used. Were doing great so far. Were going to pick up with clones here soon. So, I need everyone's help! PLEASE :)

We'll keep track of the flowering and mothers and clones soon, cant wait! Hope you all cant wait either!

Stay Frosty ;)

Great journal, thanks for sharing and good luck with your plants.
one question I want to ask..I had 3 SLH seeds, they took really long to pop out. One of them popped, other 2 probably will never pop.. one came alive, looks so tiny and its really slow growing.. is this typical SLH or am I doing something wrong? the other sleestack x haze seed sprout fine in the same soil &same ambient (outside).
your plants look amazing.. I may order some new SLH seeds, need advices tho. gonna check your journal daily from now on :D

Great journal, thanks for sharing and good luck with your plants.
one question I want to ask..I had 3 SLH seeds, they took really long to pop out. One of them popped, other 2 probably will never pop.. one came alive, looks so tiny and its really slow growing.. is this typical SLH or am I doing something wrong? the other sleestack x haze seed sprout fine in the same soil &same ambient (outside).
your plants look amazing.. I may order some new SLH seeds, need advices tho. gonna check your journal daily from now on :D

Thanks for your kind words.

As to your SLH seeds;

As a strong plant, the seeds should only take about 24hrs to crack. Although I've never purchased seeds so I do not know quality. I only have seeds from a male SLH plant. As I know they were healthy seeds and very very strong. If your having issues with seeds, this may be because of improper storage. Temperature / climate is very sincere when it comes to storage of seeds. Cool dry area, away from moisture, and away from sunlight. You can always use fine grit (approx 200+) sandpaper and swipe the outside of the seed to help crack the shell. Moist paper towel (keeping it moist) for 24hrs has always done me great. In 3 days you should have a sprout of approx 1-2in. (16/8) light schedule. I usually keep them outside for the first couple days as no one really knows what your growing ;) Until it gets some leaves, then ill bring it inside.

Nonetheless, this should help you with your issues, if you still have the same problem, I would outsource some better qual. seeds, as your just wasting money at this point. But SLH has strong genetics, and is an overall strong quick sprouting plant. It is a hard grow, but getting it started makes it seem like a cinch. But dont let this fool you. Keep your eyes on the girls ;)

Out of 8 seeds, never once has been different. Never once has one been male. but 4 did die due to my negligence. So, some are stronger than others.

Best of luck!

lol. right! lady's are pretty sweet right! I figured id try em instread of nematodes this time, 1500 guh its a lot only kert out about 50 lol!!

Back
Top Bottom