Minimum material needed

smoke99

Ok so I've harvested a batch from 4 plants. It's small but personal use so no need to go big.
I have maybe MAYBE 1 good gallon size zip loc bag of popcorn buds and trimmings in my freezer. Is this even worth running for hash? Or just let it ride toll there is more?
What's critical mass to make it worth running? I have the bucket bags set up courtesy of the Zon, just don't feel like making a mess for a gram or less
Any input is appreciated
Thanks

Ok so I've harvested a batch from 4 plants. It's small but personal use so no need to go big.
I have maybe MAYBE 1 good gallon size zip loc bag of popcorn buds and trimmings in my freezer. Is this even worth running for hash? Or just let it ride toll there is more?
What's critical mass to make it worth running? I have the bucket bags set up courtesy of the Zon, just don't feel like making a mess for a gram or less
Any input is appreciated
Thanks
I don't think that's enough to make it worth while. Save it up. Make it worth while. :thumb:

Any input is appreciated
Thanks
if you live where it is cold,-30 degrees Celsius, you can do a simple dry shake

if you live where it is cold,-30 degrees Celsius, you can do a simple dry shake
If you live where its minus 30 Move. Hehe couldn't help it. Sorry.

You could buy a "monofilament printing screen" on the Zon for under $20 US. I bought one, 110 holes per square inch. It works for making kief. I use a credit card with it to sift without making a mess.

I would think a gallon of trim is worth running. But if you don’t want to use the bags, they’re really not necessary. I made small amounts of hash for many years using the ice/water method, before I got the bubble bags. Here’s a link to some sort of description of that method I made at one point. Good for small amounts of trim. The Hexapus's Garden

Back
Top Bottom