MJ420's Second - Dutch Passion's Blueberry and Strawberry Cough Fem SCROG

Re: MJ420's Second. Dutch Passion's Blueberry and Strawberry Cough Fem SCROG

damn MJ i love you Scrog watching your thread is the reason why i using one for my next indoor grow

Hey Usul,

I did go back and look over the progress of your hermi a few times since I found out. Lol

I'm sure that hermies make more hermies,
I've seen that multiple, multiple times.
Like pit said though . If you get lucky then :yahoo: !

Thank you for stopping by !
MJ420:peace:

My last Kush grow, the one in my sig, had significant hermies from the 40 seeds I started with. Most were fem. Only three got yanked when they were a couple of weeks into bloom. The rest I just picked off the balls as they appeared and that stopped after a couple of weeks. The original seeds, 150 or so, were given to me and likely came from hermies themselves. Killer smoke and great yields! What's not to like?!

I used to scream, "KILL ALL HERMIES!" but my own experiences with them haven't been bad at all if you keep a constant eye on them. They're sneaky buggers so you really have to look close!

My Kali girls have their sex all female and that's good by me! :yahoo: I have pollen from the male and I'm dying to knock up the clone from the ScroG mother. Might just knock up the last survivor from the Kush grow but it was a runt. I have some new seedlings from seeds that were bred from clones I brought from Vancouver in 2001 and crossed with NL?

Waiting for some leaf structure on those four to get an idea if they're Indica enough for me to keep. I'd give 10-1 Kush seeds for some heavy Indica or Auto-flower seeds. 100% germination for the 40 I grew last grow and always stored above freezing but never higher than 60F. I've got three seeds from Beer Can Betty but just might grow them out for a new cross with the Kali male.

So many paths and so little time! :slide:

:peace:

Stuff like this sticks in the old LabRat's head and like all the other great stuff here at 420Mag makes us all better growers and that's what it's all about! :bravo:

Hey LabRat420,

Well said !

I would know much much less without my friends here at 420mag .

Thanks for stopping by !

damn MJ i love you Scrog watching your thread is the reason why i using one for my next indoor grow

Hey Dachwon ,

Wow, Thank you !

I really means a lot to hear people say things like that because without influence from our friends here at 420, I would have never went indoor in the first place !

Seriously great to hear !
:thanks::thanks::thanks:

My last Kush grow, the one in my sig, had significant hermies from the 40 seeds I started with. Most were fem. Only three got yanked when they were a couple of weeks into bloom. The rest I just picked off the balls as they appeared and that stopped after a couple of weeks. The original seeds, 150 or so, were given to me and likely came from hermies themselves. Killer smoke and great yields! What's not to like?!

I used to scream, "KILL ALL HERMIES!" but my own experiences with them haven't been bad at all if you keep a constant eye on them. They're sneaky buggers so you really have to look close!

My Kali girls have their sex all female and that's good by me! :yahoo: I have pollen from the male and I'm dying to knock up the clone from the ScroG mother. Might just knock up the last survivor from the Kush grow but it was a runt. I have some new seedlings from seeds that were bred from clones I brought from Vancouver in 2001 and crossed with NL?

Waiting for some leaf structure on those four to get an idea if they're Indica enough for me to keep. I'd give 10-1 Kush seeds for some heavy Indica or Auto-flower seeds. 100% germination for the 40 I grew last grow and always stored above freezing but never higher than 60F. I've got three seeds from Beer Can Betty but just might grow them out for a new cross with the Kali male.

So many paths and so little time! :slide:

Hey LR,

It is good to hear that you have had a good experience with hermies .

At first it was a total let down but now I'm hoping some pollen got to the BB.

100% germ rate , can't beat that either !
So many paths and so little time says it so well !

Thanks for stopping by !

MJ420's Second. Dutch Passion's Blueberry and Strawberry Cough Fem SCROG

Hey 420,

I took a couple of pics after the lights went out I would like to share !

Strawberry cough in back , Blueberry up front .
SANY0_2.JPG

Cola(s) of my Blueberry .
SANY0_1.JPG

Small Blueberry bud .
SANY0_3.JPG

Another Blueberry bud .
SANY0_4.JPG

Thanks for looking !

hey mj
that is good to know about the ff nutes i love their ffof soil especially for vegging and the grow big never gave me problems but the flower nutes i have never been able to apply without nursing them and even then i could never get to full strength. I may have to pick up a diff flower nute for the my next round. and use up the ff on my out side vegi garden this year.

btw your plants look awesome the bb is really starting to ripen now. and free seeds are nice bonus.

hey mj
that is good to know about the ff nutes i love their ffof soil especially for vegging and the grow big never gave me problems but the flower nutes i have never been able to apply without nursing them and even then i could never get to full strength. I may have to pick up a diff flower nute for the my next round. and use up the ff on my out side vegi garden this year.

Hey Falcore,

I still love the Fox Farm's line and firmly believe in their ability to do to quality from start to finish .

But for ease of use ....
Not so much.

If someone is going to use FF line, IMO it is absolutely necessary to have a good pH meter .

You had great results so far . I wouldn't quit them just be mind-full of the pH .

Thank you for stopping by !

Since i started grow last year i've use nothing but fox farms and mix that with all the knowledge off this site and i have had some pretty nice buds

Yup, I agree with what the others have said - let it ride. One of the plants in my last grow went hermie just a few weeks after I started flowering. I plucked off the male flowers and didn't see any more until about week 7. I let it go for a few weeks longer then plucked 'em again a week before harvest. The plant put some energy into making 3 or 4 grams of male flowers but other than that no harm done, and it produced great bud.

Kinda wish I'd let it go so I could have some feminized seeds. I've read that seeds from a hermie have a much higher chance of producing hermies, but from what Pit says, sounds like it works just fine.

read the same about the fem. seeds, which is why i dont cry when i get a few...saves a few dollars....lavendar:rollit:

Lovely stuff! Plants are looking great. Pity about the banana's. I would be a little careful using them seeds, if the plant hermie'd in good growing conditions then the seeds will probably herm too. I think when they make female seeds they test the stock for plants that don't herm easily, then chemical treat them to "self". Anyway just been reading lots into this recently to try and save the money and hassle getting seeds...maybe if you plant some of these seeds you can let us know! :thumb:

Since i started grow last year i've use nothing but fox farms and mix that with all the knowledge off this site and i have had some pretty nice buds

Hey Dahcwon,
Thanks for stopping by !

I agree,
I'm about to pull some good buds with Fox Farms so :thumb: !
I was talking earlier about them being unbalanced.
That is very true IMO with knowledge and a good pH meter though, works great.

:grinjoint:

Hey I'm pretty new with all of this, but the reason I joined is before I had read your Scrog journal I had already started the same two seeds..the odd thing is if yours were mixed up in the first place, then so were mine..which makes me think maybe they were right in the first place. Mine came out identical to yours and were labeled the same way..maybe you were right in the first place.
Just a possibility and I'd greatly appreciate your opinion on the subject. You know, marinate on that one for a minute or two.Take it easy brotha. Oh BTW that scrog was sweeter than a hot plate of yams with exxtra syrup, especially cause its basically a troubleshooting guide for me!:surf:

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Sending you lots of positive energy through the Universe.

Back
Top Bottom